BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This 18-piece eyeshadow palette features a fun geometric pattern for a totally unique design. The beautiful soft textures melt into your skin for vibrant color that lasts. Convenient and easy to apply, just layer the colors to achieve your desired look. Apply wet or dry for a fabulous look that never creases or fades. Includes one double-sided eyeshadow applicator.

• Are these colors decently pigmented?3 Answers
  • Are there any other elf products you recommend?1 Answers
e.l.f. Geo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love the whole elf collection, they are so pigmented for the price!! They come is a lot of cute colors and look great with everything" in 27 reviews
Fallon H.
Hummelstown, PA
I love this pallet! I don’t do eyeshadow much because I’m not very good at it so I love how this pallet has colors placed together in sort of a road map to help me!!
audrey c.
st. paul
The quality is nice but powdery but I never use these shades. They are not my style but it is super nice! It’s affordable and I got it online. I wish there where more mates and color instead of browns. But if you like these colors you should get it!
Saraelli Z.
Deltona, FL
Pigment is good! I have used the pallete and love mixing the colors. I purchased it at Target. Love using elf products. It was easy to apply to the eyes. I use it monthly when I'm going out.
Billie Jo R.
Saint Johnsville, NY
Great for first little eyeshadow palette! The colors are pretty pigmented but the little cut out shapes they have makes it harder to get just one color so that’s the downfall but other than that it’s a very very good product!
April P.
Eastaboga , AL
I love this palette. The colors are beautiful, the packaging is a little cheap, but I love how slim it is. Very easy to travel with. The shadows blend nicely, the pigmentation is pretty good, and the price is phenomenal. Only negative is that they are pretty powdery and there's a bit of fallout when applying. Still a great palette though!
Andrea G.
Not excited about this palette. I used it for a while now to see if I really liked it or not and I have to say I don't care for it. The shadows are chalky and dry and hard to blend out. It would be an ok palette for someone that is younger in age and less experienced.
aryelin L.
e.l.f. 18 Piece Vol 3 Geo Eyeshadow Palette no la he usado pues aqui en mi pais no es facil de adquirir. me gustaria poder usarla pronto y sacarle mucho provecho a futuro ya que me gusta maquillarme y hacer looks dramaticos en especial un smoke eyes para un maquillaje de noche.
Katie R.
Casper, WY
I love how this eyeshadow is packaged, you get so many colors in this set! And can also buy other sets of colors, they have a good variety of choices! This is a daily use eyeshadow! That will last a long time!
Gina D.
Somerville, NJ
I have this beautiful palette and it is just as amazing as it looks in the picture. I have blue eyes so I ordered the brown and blue palette and it's awesome! It makes my eyes pop and it also works with a wet brush for some fun eyeliner. I highly recommend this product.
Nikita N.
Dayton, NJ
got this as a freebie when i purchased other items. its an okay palatte to have in my collection just because it looks so great but its not the first one i choose to be honest. the pay out is so so on certain colors and i only actually use one or two shades so i wouldnt really buy this. but its pretty to look at!
Amanda D.
TIGARD, OR
Are these colors decently pigmented?
Kelsey G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Are there any other elf products you recommend?

Amazon