BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This 18-piece eyeshadow palette features a fun geometric pattern for a totally unique design. The beautiful soft textures melt into your skin for vibrant color that lasts. Convenient and easy to apply, just layer the colors to achieve your desired look. Apply wet or dry for a fabulous look that never creases or fades. Includes one double-sided eyeshadow applicator.

• Are these colors decently pigmented?3 Answers
  • Are there any other elf products you recommend?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love the whole elf collection, they are so pigmented for the price!! They come is a lot of cute colors and look great with everything" in 27 reviews
Krystle G.
I like the variety that I have in this palette.  It allows me to just grab this one piece and not have to think about carting around several eyeshadows. The closing lid is not constructed too well and breaks off easily, making it somewhat difficult to carry around without worrying about breaking eyeshadow. The colors have good staying powder and last all day.
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
Man I wore this palette out. I recently threw this away since I had used out a lot of the shades because I loved it so much! I love the packaging cuz it's geometric and cool looking but you also get so many shades to play with. Plenty of transition shades and shimmer shades with good pigmentation! Love love
Fallon H.
Hummelstown, PA
I love this pallet! I don’t do eyeshadow much because I’m not very good at it so I love how this pallet has colors placed together in sort of a road map to help me!!
Kirsty S.
Hopkins , MI
Do you shadows are good for a girl on a budget my only problem with them is they’re very nicely pigmented when you first put them on but even with primary and setting spray they don’t last as long as I’d like them too but they’re definitely a good go to if you’re on a strict budget
Aline B.
Atlanta, GA
adoro a paletta de cores dessa marca alem dela ser mais acessivel é otima em qualidade uma varidade de cores gisgante com combinaçoes perfeitas e que cabem no eu bolso siper recomendo produto muito bom. voce não vai se arrepender super delicado embalagem delicada.
Bliss W.
Tallahassee, FL
This palette is my favorite! It has a wide variety of colors, so you can mix it up for different occasions. The brown section is my favorite because it compliments my brown eyes. When I run out, I will definitely buy it from Target again!
Melissa J.
Newfield, NY
I love e.l.f products. This eye shadow is no different. I get great pull up and no fall out when applying. I really like that these colors can be mixed and matched so many times or even worn alone with a mascara and eyeliner.
Emily H.
Abilene, TX
I like the variety of colors that come in this pack! I love that it gives you nude colors then colors that you could wear to nice events and then bright colors that you could wear out on a nice night out with friends!
tiffany t.
charlotte
best best best eyeshadow pallet ever!! has all the colors i need and want to us! it has great packaging and i got mine from the drug store!! a good price and i definitely recommend this! no room for improvement here
audrey c.
st. paul
The quality is nice but powdery but I never use these shades. They are not my style but it is super nice! It’s affordable and I got it online. I wish there where more mates and color instead of browns. But if you like these colors you should get it!
Amanda D.
Tigard, OR
Are these colors decently pigmented?
Kelsey G.
Baton Rouge , LA
Are there any other elf products you recommend?