e.l.f. Geo Eye-Shadow Palette uploaded by Anyi A.e.l.f. Geo Eye-Shadow Palette uploaded by Paunescu A.e.l.f. Geo Eye-Shadow Palette uploaded by scarlet M.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This 18-piece eye shadow palette features a fun geometric pattern for a totally unique design. The beautiful soft textures melt into your skin for vibrant color that lasts. Convenient and easy to apply, just layer the colors to achieve your desired look. Apply wet or dry for a fabulous look that never creases or fades. Includes one double-sided eye shadow applicator.

• This is gorgeous! Is it still available anywhere?3 Answers
e.l.f. Geo Eye-Shadow Palette
  • "Love this eyeshadow pallet!! The colors are super pigmented and for the price, it works pretty awesome on my face! " in 60 reviews
  • "I haven't tried this yet but I've always wanted to. I love browns and neutral colors so this is right up my Allie. So not sure what else to write since I haven't tried this yet. So just rambling but I do know I wanna try it" in 32 reviews
  • "Lovely neutral and natural colors also long lasting eyeshadow good for a natural look" in 16 reviews
Ivy E.
Personally, elf does not make the best eyeshadows possible. They do not have a lot of pigmentation and the packaging is awkward. When I tried to use one color, dust from it would transfer to the color next to it making it messy
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I have this in the brown and gold tones. It has been my favorite elf eye shadow so far . It is pigmented and goes on very well. Often times I will have to use multiple palettes to achieve the colors and blend that I want, and sometimes I still do, but I can actually do a full look with just this one palette and be happy and that is very rare for me.
Arely V.
This eyeshadow palette contained really nice colors. However, not all of the powders are pigmented enough to have a good layer, you would have to apply them several times. The gold glittery one, on the other hand, does come out really nice. With just a small tap with my finger, I get a pretty good amount. And that gold shadow just happens to be my favorite of the entire palette. It's very pretty and shiny.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I love e.l.f anything! Soo affordable and this eyeshadow is amazing it’s cheaper than other brands and you get your money’s worth with a variety of eyeshadow to choose from I would recommend this to everyone
Betsy C.
BUENA VISTA, VA
I love that this (in my opinion) works as well as the super expensive luxury brands but it is so affordable. I hate spending a lot of money on makeup. This applies easily and lasts hours. I don't have to worry about it creasing up too much. I recommend this to all my friends.
Nadine💋✌️🙈 B.
White Plains, NY
Elf eye shadow gives you so many options to choose from and the results can be endless. I just wish that there would be some bright colors from elf that i can mix with dark shades in one pallet. I have brown eyes, so i love to use combinations of different colors to make my eyes pop.
Autumn S.
Culver
There are so many great color options when it comes to this pallet! The quality is great too especially considering the price. The color lasts all day too! I would recommend this pallet if you are looking for something on the cheaper side. You don’t lose any quality but save money!
Maya J.
This is an excellent intro eye shadow palette for a makeup beginner or as a gift. It is great quality considering the low price point and  offers colors great for everyday.  The shadows are pigmented, especially when wet or used with an eyeshadow primer.
kali e.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product is insanely cheap and still provides great color payoff.  Before I got into the higher end brands of eye shadow palettes I was using one of these and still got compliments on my shadow constantly! This is definitely great for beginners to makeup!
ELIZABETH M.
BROOKLYN, NY
Not a fan of the powdery consistency along with the pigmentation. I am one who doesn't like to apply overly to obtain my desired look. I find with this product too much is never enough..literally. The price points are amazing but not worth the frustration
Elizabeth M.
This is gorgeous! Is it still available anywhere?