BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Indulge Your Lips Promotes Long Lasting Color Shine 2 Promotes Beautiful, Healthy-Looking Lips 3 Designed, Formulated Tested by Our Professional Team of Makeup Artists e.l.f. Full Lips Set Includes: Long-Wear Lipliner Pencil br Pro-vitamin complex helps gently lock in rich, natural-looking color. Formula glides on while helping to prepare lips for color application. 2 Moisturizing Lipstick br Promotes long-lasting color and shine. Helps hydrate, condition, and soften on contact. Helps soothe and smooth lips. 3 Matte Lip Color br This convenient jumbo sized lip pencil helps create exact color application. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and helps provide long-lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C, E formula helps moisturize and hydrate lips for all day comfort. No animal testing. see more...

Dana C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
E.l.f full lip set, 1 set is one of my go to i really love it. it meet my expectations yes and no but overall yes. It is easy to apply and very easy to use. I bought my set at Target and sometime walmart and cvs. yes i would recommend to people who really cant afford make up even though it is still a tad bit pricey.
Caroline O.
bronx, NY
I love the set because it comes with Great colors that make your lips feel filling
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
E.l.f has amazing skin and makeup products that are wonderful and I love it
­čî┤Ray R.
Belleville, IL
What I did love about that particular color of this lip gloss was that it looked clear on your lips, but gave them a gorgeous, shimmery shine. They sparkled...like diamonds. The feeling on my lips was great too. It was really light feeling and didn't leave a thick, goopy mess like some lip glosses do. I don't feel like this lasts very long, and by that I mean I feel like it needs to be reapplied frequently if you take a drink, lick your lips or rub them together often.
Michelle G.
Leesburg
Not as good as other brands, but it is affordable and you are getting the quality from the low price of the product. In other words you get what you pay for and in this case its not a whole lot of good. No compliments from friends although they do say that for the price its an okay product.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I bought a bunch of these around Christmas for myself around well as gifts and I LOVE THEM ALL!! They are gorgeous colors as well as a good formula the lip color is creamy but long lasting and not sticky!! The liner is a beautiful shade that compliments the lip color nicely!!
Kristin C.
Elf lipsticks are seriously one of my favorites. You get the matte look for such an affordable price AND they are long lasting AND are easy to apply than most. I can use these without lining simply bc of the packaging. #foreverfavorite
Dariana P.
ORLANDO, FL
I got this as a gift and I must say it's actually awesome that these three products are together they leave me with natural lip which is good for work would it be my nighttime look but definitely and everyday soft lip look
Rubi V.
I liked the product, at first I was not accustomed to using it but then it became routine and I could not stop putting it on! I need to try other flavors, the smell is very rich !! I will still use other products
Summer W.
Ceredo, WV
Absolutely love this item use to almost daily easy to use and great application nice packaging it's a must buy and great product you can't go wrong and it's pretty long lasting!