BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #87 in Liquid Foundation

Apply On Face Area To Even Skin Tone For A Beautiful Semi-Matte Finish That Lasts All Day. Oil Free. No Animal Testing. Made In China see more...

• e.l.f. Foundation with SPF 15 is this full coverage and is it for...1 Answers
  • How is the foundation? I have combo to oily skin. Be the first to answer!
  • So far this foundation is not lasting more than 2 hours. Any sugg...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jessica C.
Lynchburg, VA
I know it is cheap but it isn't even worth $2.00. This foundation oxidizes to about two shades darker than you would normally be. When you apply it, it seems fine, but oh you just wait. 30 mins later you will look in a mirror and realize you look like one of the oompa loompas off Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory. Then the really fun part starts where it breaksup and slides all over your face. This foundation added so much oil to my face! I think it held up for 30 minutes max, save your money!
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
PSA this is not a full coverage foundation.

I was pleasantly surprised by this foundation. I bought it for $3 at T.J. Maxx because I was nearly out of my high end foundation, and extremely broke. I had heard mixed reviews and decided to try it out. I first found that one pump was plenty of product to cover my face. I was also having an extreme breakout as a result of a bad product, and even though it's not full coverage, it the most coverage any medium coverage foundation has ever given me. I ended up wearing this product to homecoming, there was sweating, dancing, and kissing and it never smeared. I love that it's semi matte, because every full matte product that I've used has looked drying on my skin. The reason I gave this 4 stars and not 5 was it's fatal flaw - it was hard to blend out. It tended to stick to certain parts of my face and not blend evenly. But it was buildable, so that helped reverse the problem.
MacKenzie M.
2241 Stornoway Ct Fayetteville, NC
I love the elf foundation I have very sensitive skin and allergic to a lot of foundations and I finally found the right foundation that I don’t break out too. You can get the elf foundation at Walmart, cvs, Walgreens and many more stores I really recommend it to a lot of my friends and it’s affordable.
Tori O.
Mansfield, TX
I love this foundation. I bought it for $6 per recommendations of tons of YT FAM. I have dry skin and it sets so nicely on it. It is lightweight and very buildable. Medium coverage until built up. Makes my skin looks so hydrated and dewy. I love it and wear it constantly.
Bethany T.
Elkhart
This foundation is low to medium coverage, so I didn’t like it very much. It had a dewy finish. However, I did like the fact that it was light on my skin. I probably wouldn’t buy this again because I like full coverage foundation, but anyone looking for a subtle look that’s light on the face should try this product
Ashley G.
This foundation is affordable. The only bad about it I have to say is the colors they have. Elf have to add more colors.  In the directions said that you have to reapply in two hours so the lasting its not that good. But if your searching for a cheap foundation this one can be the one!
Jocelynne E.
Foundation is darker out of the bottle than how it looks in the bottle. Packaging is very simple. The foundation is thick but you sometimes need to reapply another layer for full coverage. What I dislike about the product is that it flashes back in pictures.
Turquoia D.
Cincinnati , OH
This is the best $6 foundation. My first time using it was because a coworker gave it to me because she bought the wrong color but i love it so much i always buy it. It works great with my makeup regimen and i would recommend to other makeup lovers.
Heather M.
Windermere, FL
My skin burns in the sun so easily, so protecting my face was very important. This product keeps your face nice and protected from the sun's harmful rays while not sacrificing beauty. Applies easy, dries quickly and stays perfect for hours!
Jenna C.
Anaheim
This foundation was the SPF SUNSCREEN and it says that it doesn’t leave you oily but when I would wear it I would look oily but I also have a natural oily face so. That could also be an issue. Don’t recommend for oily faces
Megan F.
Corona, CA
How comfortable does the foundation feel on your skin? Is it heavy or does it have more of a lightweight feel?
Quitekia W.
Dorchester, SC
Is this a full coverage foundation?
Alyssa G.
San Diego, CA
What's the coverage like?
Alina E.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this a good foundation? Is it worth it does it have alot of coverage?
Jenna H.
North Canton, OH
What do you guys think of the smell?