e.l.f. Foundation Palette

This foundation palette can complement your skin tone all year around. Each shade is infused with enriching vitamins, shea, grape seed oil, and more! Enjoy a fresh face with every use.

Use individual shades or create your own by using the back of your hand to mix foundations.

Using a foundation brush, apply and blend the product from the center of the face, outward.

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica, Polyethylene, Bismuth Oxychloride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Butryospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mica, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macademia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 78891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

• What's the best way to apply this? What skin type does this work ...4 Answers
    • Is it heavy on the skin? Is it for all skin types... Be the first to answer!
    • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? D...2 Answers
    Alexandra B.
    Haverhill, MA
    Review for: Light/Medium more...
    I got this for $3 at marshalls and figured I would try it.

I have used Elf palettes in the past and have gotten plenty of uses from them.

This palette though, I wish there was more variety. All for of these shadows look very similar when you put it on. If you have fair skin like me, this would be good for uses.

I actually use this palette as concealer. The first shade is lighter than my foundation and I place this under my eyes. It’s very creamy and went on and blended well with my sponge, and really illuminated my face. I tried to use the 3rd shade as a cool toned bronzer but it didn’t really show up on my face. I use the other two shades as cream contour below my bronzer, and around my eyebrows.

I don’t think I would use this as full on foundation, just because I would use so much of it. But as a cream count our/concealer this is amazing.
    Wethonia M.
    Madisonville, KY
    I bought this to highlight and I discovered that I could use this for its main purpose (foundation) lol. I’m very picky when it comes to foundation as it’s difficult to find my shade. The only downside I have found so far, is I can’t find the names of the shades that I wear in the quad.
    Erika E.
    Review for: Light/Medium more...
    First let me start by saying my skin an olive/tan skin tone and this was the perfect shade!
    I bought at Target and lucky for mw it was on clearance.
    It is VERY creamy almost looks oily,but it’s just super creamy.My skin is very dry in the Winter time so this is perfect for now.
    However I would not purchase this for Summer since my skin tends to be more oily than dry.
    It was easy to apply and blend.It is lightweight and surprisingly not cakey.
    Liv A.
    Allison Park, PA
    Review for: Medium/Dark more...
    I use this product for my cream contouring. I love the variety of color and the formula is perfect for blending. The best part is that it is affordable so I can cream contour every day without breaking the bank.
    Chanie B.
    I use the medium/dark pallet for contouring and I love it! The texture is so creamy and blendible. It's a bit warm toned which worried me at first cuz I'm cooler toned but it actually looks good! I wouldn't recommend this for oily skin unless you set it well with powder bc it has a bit of a dewy finish.
    Kaya D.
    Commerce City
    The e.l.f. Cosmetics Foundation Palette is very creamy with a good coverage.However,it does not really have a matte finish, and removal is a bit challenging if you're in a hurry. I would not recommend using this daily.
    Manuela A.
    Review for: Light/Medium more...
    I have the foundation pallete , i like. Fong use it all, but i Will try to use it more often. Yes it easy to apply . I use My foundation brush on these colors , Yes i would becUse Its afordable . I do recommend it.
    Julia M.
    Melbourne, FL
    This foundation palette is not very lasting . It does not have full coverage . If you are going out for a short period of time i do recommend it but if you aren't I would try a different product.
    Cynthia M.
    I honestly did not like this I applied it on my face, it left my skin patchy and they weren't even close to my color I tried a couple and they were either too light or too dark
    Rosa C.
    Review for: Medium/Dark more...
    I bought this thinking it was a contour palette but it say's foundation. It doesn't have much of a matte or dewy finish. I tried to use it to contour, it does blend well.
    Hailey S.
    Does it conceal well, or would you recommend putting on concealer beforehand?
    Heather B.
    Mckinney, TX
    What's the best way to apply this? What skin type does this work best for?
    Angie P.
    Anaheim, CA
    What will you say the wear is! Could i wear it for an 8 hr event?
    Alyssa P.
    How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
    Kaitlyn W.
    Oshkosh, WI
    Is this creamy or powdery? Does it cake? Would it work on oily skin?