BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create a perfect finish with our silky Flawless Face Powder that blends evenly into skin. Treat and prevent skin imperfections with key active ingredients formulated for problematic skin. Proven skin clarifiers absorb oil on contact to create a beautiful matte finish. Wear alone or with your other favorite e.l.f. Face products for naturally smooth and flawless looking skin.

How To Use

Using The Sponge Provided, Press The Powder Over Face And Neck Gently To Set Foundation Or Makeup.
Apply Whenever Necessary To Mattify Skin.

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum)
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

Emilia H.
Detroit
one night before Black Friday started it was just a normal day for me at Meijers..... I was looking through the makeup section and found this little beauty on the shelf and so I thought “ Hmmmn I don’t have a powdered foundation and I’m sick of the cream concealer palette I’m using, so why not?” And with that I took it home with me in high hopes it would do me good. Boy was I right ! Once you put it on it stays on and is a great combo if you pair with the mineral powder brush also by elf. It gives you a nice even complexion and even though it’s been through some rough patches ( as you can see in the pictures the logo faded and foundation looks bumpy because I dropped it and it cracked .... nothing alil alcohol can’t fix) it has served me well. Would definitely buy again ten times over!
Jessica T.
Van Nuys, CA
One of the best cheapest power I know I even started off with this power and still don’t fail me if I need to buy a very cheap affordable powder cuz I’m going broke that’s the one I go to first hah. So yes I do recommend if your running out of cash but still need to restock.
Ashley R.
Brooklyn Center
I have problematic skin and when I was wearing this it would always make my blemishes stand out mostly because the powder was darker than my skin in the lightest shade.... I also have oily skin and my face looked okay when was wearing it but I know a lot of other products from the drugstore that can do better.
Manda M.
This was my favorite powder foundation for the longest time. I found it that if I used then puff that comes with it, it fills in my pores so nice! I’m just sad my Walmart stopped carrying it.
Kailey F.
Good for the price. I’ve used one to set my face, but isn’t as good as a loose powder. I have another one in a darker shade that I’ve used to contour, and it worked well for that. I’d recommend if you’re looking for a cheap powder to throw in your bag to touch up.
Alicia C.
I like this product. It does not provide full coverage so you’ll be putting a lot of layers of that is what you like. This is more of a sheer coverage. I recently started buying this brand because they are cruelty-free and vegan so I would purchase again.
Megan B.
Louisville, KY
I use this powder as a finishing powder. I use this everyday and it keeps my skin matte and last all day long. The pigmentation is amazing and the powder is soft and bendable. This is great quality for the low price.
Nancie P.
Manchester, NH
Got this off the elf website and the texture to this powder is so nice and smooth . It applies evenly and . The down side is the packing I'm not a fan of it its small and I have difficult time getting some product out because my power brush is to big.
Via R.
Templeton, CA
Such a good powder foundation. I had always used liquid prior but the powder gives such a nice natural look! So happy to have found this! Blends really well with my skin tone and goes really nicely with blush
b 👑.
Very surprised by the quality of this product. Stays in place all day. Provides even coverage. Definitely recommend as a cheap alternative.

e.l.f. Clarifying Pressed Powder