BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create flawless looking eyes with brilliant eyeshadow and an easy step-by-step application guide. These beautifully coordinated shadows give you a professionally contoured and defined eye that allows you to go as bold or natural as you want. The silky smooth formula glides effortlessly onto the skin for long-lasting color. see more...

Buy on Amazon
donna c.
These are such pretty colors. I love to layer and blend them. They blend well. I do use a primer first. Sometime I'll do the darkest blue in the crease, and the lightest one on the lid, and I'll go in with a different shadow in white or a soft silver and do the brow bone. It's more of a dramatic look. I will also do the darkest shade on the lid and then open the eye up more by blending a lighter shade from the crease to the brow bone.
Becky B.
Lima, OH
I am a big ELF fan, but they're eyeshadows (the low-end version) weren't my favorite. The compact wasn't sturdy and the product didn't last very long. Next time, I'll probably upgrade to the mineral wear line of ELF eye products instead of purchasing this again.
Michelle F.
There really is no pigment in these shadows. They look nice in the pan, but then blues look horrendously 80s and the dark grey is really a very pale color. The colors don't build. For $2, it's about what I expect, but I wouldn't recommend this.
Rayyan O.
My friend got me this product and I tried it out however I did not like it. The lighter colors don't really show up on my skin and it just seems like very poor quality. I would not purchase another elf eyeshadow for myself.
Kylee V.
Plantation, FL
Product doesn't have good pay off and I felt it didn't have an even consistency. It looked like a six year old did my eyeshadow, and this was with using an eyelid primer. I purchased online at Elf.com and have been a huge fan since finding out about the company-- I've also been a fan of some of the E.L.F studio palettes but this did not measure up. Sadly, I would not purchase again.
Kalaya H.
I like how Elf gives you different options of colors you can pair together in these small palettes. They are very easy to use and light weight for traveling. And they are super affordable.
Cara C.
Flower Mound, TX
I love e.l.f. eyeshadow sets. They're all beautiful with such complimenting colors. I have many different ones and I love this one too. The colors come on thick so there's not much reapplication. The blues are beautiful and look so good on the eyes!
Paige O.
Every product i use by elf is great! Affordable product that is portable and easy to use. It reminds me of the wetnwild quads, and all the colors complement one another nicely. Good buy, especially for those just starting out in makeup.
Grace D.
Plattsburgh, NY
I'm not a fan of palettes that are set up this way, and this was the wrong color for me and my green eyes, sooo. I mean it was fine, but I'm not gonna buy it again for myself.
Janel G.
Buzzards Bay, MA
Elf products are so hot or miss. This one sadly was a huge miss for me. The price no doubt is awesome, sadly the pigmentation just wasn't there. Tried with a number of eye primers and just couldn't get the smooth even pigmentation I was after.