Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
#299 in Eyeshadow
Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Create flawless looking eyes with brilliant eyeshadow and an easy step-by-step application guide. These beautifully coordinated shadows give you a professionally contoured and defined eye that allows you to go as bold or natural as you want. The silky smooth formula glides effortlessly onto the skin for long-lasting color. Color: Blushing Beauty.
Joana C.
Joana C.

My favorite eye shadow palette. I have two!! Really nice colors that can be used during the day and for going out, I love the smokey eye that this gives me and I think it's a great value for the price you're paying + it keeps things simple, many times people only use a few colors out of a pallet anyways.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA

This product has awesome pigmentation. Its cheap and pigmented what more could you ask for.
Loraina A.
Loraina A.

I had this once a long time ago and a gift and I think it broke but I used the nude colors on my eyelids. They were pretty to have on to go too.
Elysha M.
Elysha M.
Lachine, MI

Super cheap so cant complain a whole lot but the colors are so light compared to how they look and you get so much fall out. Wouldnt purchase again.
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Norwich, VT

e.l.f. is one of the cheapest brands of makeup out there and the quality (at least from what I've seen) is almost always exceptional for the price. this eyeshadow was exactly what I was looking for.
Bailey L.
Bailey L.
Peoria

Love these colors but they have no pigmentation. They are so light and don't show up or last very long.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.

I recently bought this shadow palette and was so impressed because it was super cheap. I bought it from walmart and I'm sure you can find it at any drugstore. The shadows are very pigmented but do have quite a bit of fall-out in my opinion.
Karyme G.
Karyme G.
México

Tienen muy buen tamaño de viaje buena pigmentación lo uso seguido es uno de mis productos favoritos es muy barato y de buena calidad
Ivania M.
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali

Great for beginners. I remember starting using all EIF Products because they were so affordable. I still love eif a lot and it's amazing how far they have came.
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY

Simple, neutral colors for an everyday look. I think there are different mini palettes that go with your eye color so keep a lookout if you're looking for shades that will make your eyes pop.

Join Now