e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty uploaded by Liz P.e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty uploaded by Tiff P.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Create flawless looking eyes with brilliant eyeshadow and an easy step-by-step application guide. These beautifully coordinated shadows give you a professionally contoured and defined eye that allows you to go as bold or natural as you want. The silky smooth formula glides effortlessly onto the skin for long-lasting color. Color: Blushing Beauty. see more...

lizabeth p.
lizabeth p.
Huntington , IN
I love this!!! I love all the colors!! I use it every time I wear make-up.
Suzanne T.
Suzanne T.
Tarawa Ter, NC
Amazing product. Good packaging. Really bendable. Can't wait to see what else elf comes up with
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Saint George, UT
I love that this product comes with multiple colors in one package, you can really mix and match your style with one easy product.
Sahony B.
Sahony B.
This is literally with what i started when I began doing makeup and to my surprise these small quad eyeshadow are bomb. Serioulsy pigmented and easy to work with. The packaging is not so appealing to me but who care when the product does the job.
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Merced, CA
These colora are awesome there easy for an everyday quick look colors will go will anything you wear and the best thing is it's not expensive
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
I recently bought this shadow palette and was so impressed because it was super cheap. I bought it from walmart and I'm sure you can find it at any drugstore. The shadows are very pigmented but do have quite a bit of fall-out in my opinion.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Macungie, PA
One of my favorite eyeshadows. Only a couple dollars and a great every day look. The colors last too
Katherine N.
Katherine N.
Manteca, CA
This eyeshadow palette has such pretty colors. I can achieve a whole bunch of different looks with these colors
Bailey L.
Bailey L.
Peoria
Love these colors but they have no pigmentation. They are so light and don't show up or last very long.
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Simple, neutral colors for an everyday look. I think there are different mini palettes that go with your eye color so keep a lookout if you're looking for shades that will make your eyes pop.