Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
#310 in Eyeshadow
Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Create flawless looking eyes with brilliant eyeshadow and an easy step-by-step application guide. These beautifully coordinated shadows give you a professionally contoured and defined eye that allows you to go as bold or natural as you want. The silky smooth formula glides effortlessly onto the skin for long-lasting color. Color: Blushing Beauty.
Elysha M.
Elysha M.
Lachine, MI
Nov. 16, 2016, 1:24 p.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
Super cheap so cant complain a whole lot but the colors are so light compared to how they look and you get so much fall out. Wouldnt purchase again.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Nov. 18, 2016, 2:59 p.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
I recently bought this shadow palette and was so impressed because it was super cheap. I bought it from walmart and I'm sure you can find it at any drugstore. The shadows are very pigmented but do have quite a bit of fall-out in my opinion.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Macungie, PA
Nov. 30, 2016, 11:05 p.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
One of my favorite eyeshadows. Only a couple dollars and a great every day look. The colors last too
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Dec. 2, 2016, 12:47 p.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
Simple, neutral colors for an everyday look. I think there are different mini palettes that go with your eye color so keep a lookout if you're looking for shades that will make your eyes pop.
Bailey L.
Bailey L.
Peoria
Dec. 9, 2016, 4:19 a.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
Love these colors but they have no pigmentation. They are so light and don't show up or last very long.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Saint George, UT
Feb. 4, 2017, 2:47 a.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
I love that this product comes with multiple colors in one package, you can really mix and match your style with one easy product.
Ivania M.
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Dec. 28, 2016, 5:25 p.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
Great for beginners. I remember starting using all EIF Products because they were so affordable. I still love eif a lot and it's amazing how far they have came.
Nadia D.
Nadia D.
Jan. 3, 2017, 8:48 p.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
walking on eggshells is so much better. this is nice, but the shades aren't too pigmented. lots of fallout & blend into nothing. i bought it at target. not too big a fan, would not repurchase ever again
Kathy R.
Kathy R.
Brownsville, TX
Jan. 7, 2017, 4:31 p.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
I love the colors of these eyeshadows and I love the strong pigmentation they give off. The product is great for its price and I would certainly buy again.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Memphis, TN
Jan. 22, 2017, 5:32 p.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
I really like this pallette. It is full of my must have colors. I really like the top pale pink the best. I use it to highlight.