Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
#363 in Eyeshadow
Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Create flawless looking eyes with brilliant eyeshadow and an easy step-by-step application guide. These beautifully coordinated shadows give you a professionally contoured and defined eye that allows you to go as bold or natural as you want. The silky smooth formula glides effortlessly onto the skin for long-lasting color. Color: Blushing Beauty.
Ivania M.
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali

Great for beginners. I remember starting using all EIF Products because they were so affordable. I still love eif a lot and it's amazing how far they have came.
Bailey L.
Bailey L.
Peoria

Love these colors but they have no pigmentation. They are so light and don't show up or last very long.
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY

Simple, neutral colors for an everyday look. I think there are different mini palettes that go with your eye color so keep a lookout if you're looking for shades that will make your eyes pop.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Macungie, PA

One of my favorite eyeshadows. Only a couple dollars and a great every day look. The colors last too
Whitney R.
Whitney R.

I recently bought this shadow palette and was so impressed because it was super cheap. I bought it from walmart and I'm sure you can find it at any drugstore. The shadows are very pigmented but do have quite a bit of fall-out in my opinion.
Elysha M.
Elysha M.
Lachine, MI

Super cheap so cant complain a whole lot but the colors are so light compared to how they look and you get so much fall out. Wouldnt purchase again.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA

This product has awesome pigmentation. Its cheap and pigmented what more could you ask for.
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Merced, CA

These colora are awesome there easy for an everyday quick look colors will go will anything you wear and the best thing is it's not expensive
Sahony B.
Sahony B.

This is literally with what i started when I began doing makeup and to my surprise these small quad eyeshadow are bomb. Serioulsy pigmented and easy to work with. The packaging is not so appealing to me but who care when the product does the job.
Madi D.
Madi D.

I found this product unfortunately even for the cheaper price I don't think its worth it, the shadows had so little pigmentation and they were so hard to blend and create a look, I'd much rather spend that little bit extra money for a higher quality eye shadow and know what I'm getting!

Join Now