Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
#313 in Eyeshadow
Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Create flawless looking eyes with brilliant eyeshadow and an easy step-by-step application guide. These beautifully coordinated shadows give you a professionally contoured and defined eye that allows you to go as bold or natural as you want. The silky smooth formula glides effortlessly onto the skin for long-lasting color. Color: Blushing Beauty.
Grace D.
Grace D.
Ocoee
May 29, 2017, 8:30 p.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
Great product for price . Great drugstore product pigment shows and blends well. I have several palettes
Fatima F.
Fatima F.
April 18, 2017, 9:20 a.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
These shadows might look simple but they are so good. They are easy to blend and are super pigmented . I enjoy them.
lizabeth p.
lizabeth p.
Twin Falls, ID
April 10, 2017, 5:13 p.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
I love this!!! I love all the colors!! I use it every time I wear make-up.
Suzanne T.
Suzanne T.
Tarawa Ter, NC
Feb. 16, 2017, 12:56 p.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
Amazing product. Good packaging. Really bendable. Can't wait to see what else elf comes up with
Kat M.
Kat M.
Salem, MA
Jan. 16, 2017, 7:13 p.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
These are some of my favorite eyeshadows to wear. The price is so good and the quality is great.
Sahony B.
Sahony B.
Oct. 13, 2016, 11:04 p.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
This is literally with what i started when I began doing makeup and to my surprise these small quad eyeshadow are bomb. Serioulsy pigmented and easy to work with. The packaging is not so appealing to me but who care when the product does the job.
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Merced, CA
Oct. 24, 2016, 10:03 a.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
These colora are awesome there easy for an everyday quick look colors will go will anything you wear and the best thing is it's not expensive
Summer H.
Summer H.
Nov. 1, 2016, 10:24 a.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
I like nude colors but I don't like huge containers but this is small and I like that I can fit in my makeup bag
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
Nov. 4, 2016, 6:44 p.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
This product has awesome pigmentation. Its cheap and pigmented what more could you ask for.
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Norwich, VT
Jan. 12, 2017, 4:02 p.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
e.l.f. is one of the cheapest brands of makeup out there and the quality (at least from what I've seen) is almost always exceptional for the price. this eyeshadow was exactly what I was looking for.