Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
#299 in Eyeshadow
Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Create flawless looking eyes with brilliant eyeshadow and an easy step-by-step application guide. These beautifully coordinated shadows give you a professionally contoured and defined eye that allows you to go as bold or natural as you want. The silky smooth formula glides effortlessly onto the skin for long-lasting color. Color: Blushing Beauty.
Kat M.
Kat M.
Salem, MA

These are some of my favorite eyeshadows to wear. The price is so good and the quality is great.
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Merced, CA

These colora are awesome there easy for an everyday quick look colors will go will anything you wear and the best thing is it's not expensive
Rainerys T.
Rainerys T.

Su pigmentación es buena, aunque no excelente. Lo que me gusta de esta paleta son los colores. Te sacan de apuro para un maquillaje de emergencia. Sus tonos son básicos y le van a cualquier tono de piel. Definitivamente si la recomiendo. Es indispensable
Summer H.
Summer H.

I like nude colors but I don't like huge containers but this is small and I like that I can fit in my makeup bag
Megan M.
Megan M.
Macungie, PA

One of my favorite eyeshadows. Only a couple dollars and a great every day look. The colors last too
Heather D.
Heather D.
Memphis, TN

I really like this pallette. It is full of my must have colors. I really like the top pale pink the best. I use it to highlight.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Saint George, UT

I love that this product comes with multiple colors in one package, you can really mix and match your style with one easy product.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Audubon, IA

Love these colors nice color stay in place all day and look great without fading throughout work.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

This is a great eye shadow pallet. It is light and not to much for a day to date night look. And If your new to makeup this one also helps with by giving you labels to tell you where to put each color on the eyes.
Joana C.
Joana C.

My favorite eye shadow palette. I have two!! Really nice colors that can be used during the day and for going out, I love the smokey eye that this gives me and I think it's a great value for the price you're paying + it keeps things simple, many times people only use a few colors out of a pallet anyways.

Join Now