Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
#363 in Eyeshadow
Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Create flawless looking eyes with brilliant eyeshadow and an easy step-by-step application guide. These beautifully coordinated shadows give you a professionally contoured and defined eye that allows you to go as bold or natural as you want. The silky smooth formula glides effortlessly onto the skin for long-lasting color. Color: Blushing Beauty.
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Norwich, VT

e.l.f. is one of the cheapest brands of makeup out there and the quality (at least from what I've seen) is almost always exceptional for the price. this eyeshadow was exactly what I was looking for.
Joana C.
Joana C.

My favorite eye shadow palette. I have two!! Really nice colors that can be used during the day and for going out, I love the smokey eye that this gives me and I think it's a great value for the price you're paying + it keeps things simple, many times people only use a few colors out of a pallet anyways.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

This is a great eye shadow pallet. It is light and not to much for a day to date night look. And If your new to makeup this one also helps with by giving you labels to tell you where to put each color on the eyes.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Saint George, UT

I love that this product comes with multiple colors in one package, you can really mix and match your style with one easy product.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Memphis, TN

I really like this pallette. It is full of my must have colors. I really like the top pale pink the best. I use it to highlight.
Kat M.
Kat M.
Salem, MA

These are some of my favorite eyeshadows to wear. The price is so good and the quality is great.
Katherine N.
Katherine N.
Manteca, CA

This eyeshadow palette has such pretty colors. I can achieve a whole bunch of different looks with these colors
Jael L.
Jael L.
Lincoln, CA

A simple and classic eyeshadow palette that is great for daytime use. Application guide is awesome and you can't beat the price. Again eyelid primer always gives that extra definition but for a soft office day, its not necessary
Kathy R.
Kathy R.
Brownsville, TX

I love the colors of these eyeshadows and I love the strong pigmentation they give off. The product is great for its price and I would certainly buy again.
Nadia D.
Nadia D.

walking on eggshells is so much better. this is nice, but the shades aren't too pigmented. lots of fallout & blend into nothing. i bought it at target. not too big a fan, would not repurchase ever again

Join Now