Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
#329 in Eyeshadow
Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Create flawless looking eyes with brilliant eyeshadow and an easy step-by-step application guide. These beautifully coordinated shadows give you a professionally contoured and defined eye that allows you to go as bold or natural as you want. The silky smooth formula glides effortlessly onto the skin for long-lasting color. Color: Blushing Beauty.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

This is a great eye shadow pallet. It is light and not to much for a day to date night look. And If your new to makeup this one also helps with by giving you labels to tell you where to put each color on the eyes.
Kat M.
Kat M.
Salem, MA

These are some of my favorite eyeshadows to wear. The price is so good and the quality is great.
Sahony B.
Sahony B.

This is literally with what i started when I began doing makeup and to my surprise these small quad eyeshadow are bomb. Serioulsy pigmented and easy to work with. The packaging is not so appealing to me but who care when the product does the job.
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Merced, CA

These colora are awesome there easy for an everyday quick look colors will go will anything you wear and the best thing is it's not expensive
Summer H.
Summer H.

I like nude colors but I don't like huge containers but this is small and I like that I can fit in my makeup bag
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA

This product has awesome pigmentation. Its cheap and pigmented what more could you ask for.
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Norwich, VT

e.l.f. is one of the cheapest brands of makeup out there and the quality (at least from what I've seen) is almost always exceptional for the price. this eyeshadow was exactly what I was looking for.
Elysha M.
Elysha M.
Lachine, MI

Super cheap so cant complain a whole lot but the colors are so light compared to how they look and you get so much fall out. Wouldnt purchase again.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.

I recently bought this shadow palette and was so impressed because it was super cheap. I bought it from walmart and I'm sure you can find it at any drugstore. The shadows are very pigmented but do have quite a bit of fall-out in my opinion.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Macungie, PA

One of my favorite eyeshadows. Only a couple dollars and a great every day look. The colors last too

Join Now