BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Create flawless looking eyes with brilliant eyeshadow and an easy step-by-step application guide. These beautifully coordinated shadows give you a professionally contoured and defined eye that allows you to go as bold or natural as you want. The silky smooth formula glides effortlessly onto the skin for long-lasting color. Color: Blushing Beauty. see more...

Marda L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I like multiple colors so this works well. Color goes on smoothly and evenly. Lasts for the day. Also love that they don't test on animals.
marti d.
I love elf products there so affordable and they look great on you i have so many elf products and will definitely be buy so much more
amaris r.
staten island , NY
I don't like these eyeshadows at all there's SO MUCH fallout and they're not even pigmented i would save my money for better eyeshadows
Jamie L.
Saint George, UT
I love that this product comes with multiple colors in one package, you can really mix and match your style with one easy product.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
I really like this pallette. It is full of my must have colors. I really like the top pale pink the best. I use it to highlight.
Catherine R.
Bangor, ME
Its not very pigmented but it blends really well. I'm not a huge fan of elf, and this product is the same quality as the rest.
Delaney G.
I love these colors. Very pigmented 💙 elf prodects are my life. Where I don't really have the money to drop on makeup.
Gaby G.
Delano, CA
I've used this little palette before and it didn't disappoint me at all, the colors are very pigmented and beautiful.
Fatima F.
These shadows might look simple but they are so good. They are easy to blend and are super pigmented . I enjoy them.
Summer H.
I like nude colors but I don't like huge containers but this is small and I like that I can fit in my makeup bag