Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
#329 in Eyeshadow
Free 5-Piece Gym Essentials Gift with $25+ Orders.

FREE GIFT

Free 5-Piece Gym Essentials Gift with $25+ Orders.

Expires Today

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Create flawless looking eyes with brilliant eyeshadow and an easy step-by-step application guide. These beautifully coordinated shadows give you a professionally contoured and defined eye that allows you to go as bold or natural as you want. The silky smooth formula glides effortlessly onto the skin for long-lasting color. Color: Blushing Beauty.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Whitehall, PA

When put on, the colors were fuller then expected. Other then that, no complaints! Decent product!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.

Love this eye shadow. The texture is perfect and it glides on smoothly. Perfect for everyday wear
Laura C.
Laura C.
Sacramento

My favorite go-to eyeshadow to use on a daily! Gets the work done for my eyes, great pigmentation
Suzanne T.
Suzanne T.
Glenmora , La

Amazing product. Good packaging. Really bendable. Can't wait to see what else elf comes up with
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Freeland, MI

I love the color palette. Appropriate for the occasion I needed it for and very inexpensive
Talia F.
Talia F.

I love the earthy tones in this pallette, and love the quality of this eye shadow as well.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Centralia, WA

It takes a lot to get the colors. I do like the colors though. You get what you pay for
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Belton, MO

Great color for hazel eyes! Makes them really pop! Long lasting and super affordable
Karol G.
Karol G.
Turpin, OK

These were pretty good. I used them
When I was in highschool the quality is okay.
lizabeth p.
lizabeth p.
Twin Falls, ID

I love this!!! I love all the colors!! I use it every time I wear make-up.