e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty uploaded by Liz P.e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty uploaded by Tiff P.e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty uploaded by Makayla M.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Create flawless looking eyes with brilliant eyeshadow and an easy step-by-step application guide. These beautifully coordinated shadows give you a professionally contoured and defined eye that allows you to go as bold or natural as you want. The silky smooth formula glides effortlessly onto the skin for long-lasting color. Color: Blushing Beauty. see more...

Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Great for beginners. I remember starting using all EIF Products because they were so affordable. I still love eif a lot and it's amazing how far they have came.
Sukita A.
West Chester, PA
Elf was one of the first brands that I used, I like a lot for its price and quality, their shadows are good accompanied by its first ore. I highly recommend it.
Jaime S.
I was not impressed with this unfortunately. I felt the colors lacked much pigmentation and wiped away easily. The biggest dislike I had was all the fall out.
Kathy R.
Brownsville, TX
I love the colors of these eyeshadows and I love the strong pigmentation they give off. The product is great for its price and I would certainly buy again.
Tammi S.
Wautoma, WI
Love Elf's eye shadows they have many shades and they go great together. And the best part is they are well priced for most anyone to be able to afford.
Elysha M.
Lachine, MI
Super cheap so cant complain a whole lot but the colors are so light compared to how they look and you get so much fall out. Wouldnt purchase again.
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok i love eld. But not this elf collection. They have the matted black cases and these white ones. I'm not a fan of any of there white collection.
Melanie E.
Jal, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these COLORS they couldn't have picked a better mix! I have this exact same palette and im in love! I use this everyday and is my fav!
Gigi R.
Phoenix Arizona
I really do like it. It has good pigmentation but i feel like it could be a bit better. It goes on smoothly and has some nice shimmers to it
Veronica P.
Merced, CA
These colora are awesome there easy for an everyday quick look colors will go will anything you wear and the best thing is it's not expensive