Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
#299 in Eyeshadow
Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Create flawless looking eyes with brilliant eyeshadow and an easy step-by-step application guide. These beautifully coordinated shadows give you a professionally contoured and defined eye that allows you to go as bold or natural as you want. The silky smooth formula glides effortlessly onto the skin for long-lasting color. Color: Blushing Beauty.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Freeland, MI

I love the color palette. Appropriate for the occasion I needed it for and very inexpensive
Talia F.
Talia F.

I love the earthy tones in this pallette, and love the quality of this eye shadow as well.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Centralia, WA

It takes a lot to get the colors. I do like the colors though. You get what you pay for
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Belton, MO

Great color for hazel eyes! Makes them really pop! Long lasting and super affordable
Karol G.
Karol G.
Turpin, OK

These were pretty good. I used them
When I was in highschool the quality is okay.
Kathy R.
Kathy R.
Brownsville, TX

I love the colors of these eyeshadows and I love the strong pigmentation they give off. The product is great for its price and I would certainly buy again.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
San Antonio, TX

I love this little pallet . the colors are pigmented and blend so nicely. With the elf primer these shadows stay all day.
Jael L.
Jael L.
Lincoln, CA

A simple and classic eyeshadow palette that is great for daytime use. Application guide is awesome and you can't beat the price. Again eyelid primer always gives that extra definition but for a soft office day, its not necessary
Sahony B.
Sahony B.

This is literally with what i started when I began doing makeup and to my surprise these small quad eyeshadow are bomb. Serioulsy pigmented and easy to work with. The packaging is not so appealing to me but who care when the product does the job.
Katherine N.
Katherine N.
Manteca, CA

This eyeshadow palette has such pretty colors. I can achieve a whole bunch of different looks with these colors

Join Now