BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Create flawless looking eyes with brilliant eyeshadow and an easy step-by-step application guide. These beautifully coordinated shadows give you a professionally contoured and defined eye that allows you to go as bold or natural as you want. The silky smooth formula glides effortlessly onto the skin for long-lasting color. Color: Blushing Beauty. see more...

Briana C.
Briana C.
Cedar City
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
My favorite eye shadow ever! It goes great with my absurdly pale skin! I love the slight shimmer in it. The 4 colors allow for different looks for any occasion. I use it for an everyday look, and I also used it for my wedding.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Seguin, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
This eye shadow helps to illuminate my eyes and ads a dramatic flair to my day. I love how pigmented this product is, I never have to reapply more than once. It is also very affordable to the college student.
Alexandria V.
Alexandria V.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
Bought this product once as I needed it as a quick eyeshadow didn't really use it after due to not being a pigmented as I would wish it was love the color just wish the apply as well as they show
Sheany H.
Sheany H.
El Paso, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
I am in between I'm not sure about this pallete..
It has good pigmentation but then if you blend it a lot it fades away that's the only bad thing about it it is really worth the price because it's not expensive and the product is not that bad
Holly B.
Holly B.
Idaho Falls, ID
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
This is a super cute inexpensive quad shadow for any eye color. It's small, compact, and easy to travel. The color payoff is phenomenal and minimal blending is needed. Definitely one to keep on hand.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
Color is vibrant, so no need to apply heavy. Have not had it build up in the eye lid creases. Doesn't feel heavy either. All day wear without needing to reapply. Washes off easily with any product.
Melanie E.
Melanie E.
Jal, NM
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
I love these COLORS they couldn't have picked a better mix! I have this exact same palette and im in love! I use this everyday and is my fav!
Gigi R.
Gigi R.
Phoenix Arizona
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
I really do like it. It has good pigmentation but i feel like it could be a bit better. It goes on smoothly and has some nice shimmers to it
Gaby G.
Gaby G.
Delano, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
I've used this little palette before and it didn't disappoint me at all, the colors are very pigmented and beautiful.
Delaney G.
Delaney G.
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
I love these colors. Very pigmented 💙 elf prodects are my life. Where I don't really have the money to drop on makeup.