e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty uploaded by Tiff P.e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty uploaded by Liz P.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Create flawless looking eyes with brilliant eyeshadow and an easy step-by-step application guide. These beautifully coordinated shadows give you a professionally contoured and defined eye that allows you to go as bold or natural as you want. The silky smooth formula glides effortlessly onto the skin for long-lasting color. Color: Blushing Beauty. see more...

Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Madisonville, KY
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
I wish the pans were a bit wider to accommodate my brushes, but overall this eyeshadow is awesome. I look for a few things when judging a shadow: pigmentation, texture, blendability, & wear time. This doesn't disappoint in any of those areas!
Nikola G.
Nikola G.
East Rutherford, NJ
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
These eyeshadows aren't too bad for their price point. I love how affordable elf is but I recommend these for starters. They aren't too pigmented or long lasting. Some eyeshadows I tried were chalky. It's decent.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Glouster , OH
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
I really enjoyed the pigmentation of this product and how it has the different colors labeled for where they belong on your eye. The product seemed to be long lasting and was worth the price payed for it.
Imani B.
Imani B.
Mckinney, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
Love the colors! This is my go-to palette because it's cheap and looks great on me. I like to use this for my everyday look. I hate that it breaks so easily, but it's eyeshadow and it's only $3 so...
Briana C.
Briana C.
Cedar City
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
My favorite eye shadow ever! It goes great with my absurdly pale skin! I love the slight shimmer in it. The 4 colors allow for different looks for any occasion. I use it for an everyday look, and I also used it for my wedding.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Seguin, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
This eye shadow helps to illuminate my eyes and ads a dramatic flair to my day. I love how pigmented this product is, I never have to reapply more than once. It is also very affordable to the college student.
Alexandria V.
Alexandria V.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
Bought this product once as I needed it as a quick eyeshadow didn't really use it after due to not being a pigmented as I would wish it was love the color just wish the apply as well as they show
Sheany H.
Sheany H.
El Paso, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
I am in between I'm not sure about this pallete..
It has good pigmentation but then if you blend it a lot it fades away that's the only bad thing about it it is really worth the price because it's not expensive and the product is not that bad
ruby L.
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
Ok i love eld. But not this elf collection. They have the matted black cases and these white ones. I'm not a fan of any of there white collection.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Idaho Falls, ID
Review for: e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty
This is a super cute inexpensive quad shadow for any eye color. It's small, compact, and easy to travel. The color payoff is phenomenal and minimal blending is needed. Definitely one to keep on hand.