Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
#379 in Eyeshadow
Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Create flawless looking eyes with brilliant eyeshadow and an easy step-by-step application guide. These beautifully coordinated shadows give you a professionally contoured and defined eye that allows you to go as bold or natural as you want. The silky smooth formula glides effortlessly onto the skin for long-lasting color. Color: Blushing Beauty.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Sacramento

My favorite go-to eyeshadow to use on a daily! Gets the work done for my eyes, great pigmentation
Suzanne T.
Suzanne T.
Glenmora , La

Amazing product. Good packaging. Really bendable. Can't wait to see what else elf comes up with
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Freeland, MI

I love the color palette. Appropriate for the occasion I needed it for and very inexpensive
Talia F.
Talia F.

I love the earthy tones in this pallette, and love the quality of this eye shadow as well.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Centralia, WA

It takes a lot to get the colors. I do like the colors though. You get what you pay for
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Belton, MO

Great color for hazel eyes! Makes them really pop! Long lasting and super affordable
Karol G.
Karol G.
Turpin, OK

These were pretty good. I used them
When I was in highschool the quality is okay.
lizabeth p.
lizabeth p.
Twin Falls, ID

I love this!!! I love all the colors!! I use it every time I wear make-up.
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Merced, CA

These colora are awesome there easy for an everyday quick look colors will go will anything you wear and the best thing is it's not expensive
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Norwich, VT

e.l.f. is one of the cheapest brands of makeup out there and the quality (at least from what I've seen) is almost always exceptional for the price. this eyeshadow was exactly what I was looking for.

Join Now