e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty uploaded by Liz P.e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty uploaded by Tiff P.e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty uploaded by Makayla M.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Create flawless looking eyes with brilliant eyeshadow and an easy step-by-step application guide. These beautifully coordinated shadows give you a professionally contoured and defined eye that allows you to go as bold or natural as you want. The silky smooth formula glides effortlessly onto the skin for long-lasting color. Color: Blushing Beauty. see more...

Shannon J.
Kansas City , MO
Great color for hazel eyes! Makes them really pop! Long lasting and super affordable
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
These were pretty good. I used them
When I was in highschool the quality is okay.
Makayla M.
maple shade
This is a staple in my makeup collection. I have used one shade completely and have pan in the rest of them. The brown shades blend together nicely. The pink shimmer is best applied with a finger. I already purchased a back up for this product. The third brown shade was repressed in the picture so that’s why it looks a little weird.
Julia V.
Lansing
Bought this for a quick fix the day before a work event. The colors are very nice, but not great for someone with grayish green eyes. A little too pink. It is a good cheaper option, but I would recommend using a primer with it because it does not last long. I use the darkest color as an eye liner replacement and the light as an eyebrow highlighter.
Alexis U.
Phoenix
When I was a beginner which I still am it is nice. I still use this product and I use it often. It don’t need improvement. Comparing it to others it tells you where to put it before you blend. I recommend it to everyone especially beginners.
Imani B.
Mckinney, TX
Love the colors! This is my go-to palette because it's cheap and looks great on me. I like to use this for my everyday look. I hate that it breaks so easily, but it's eyeshadow and it's only $3 so...
Kate G.
This is a nice simple palate -- The colors blend well, to make a nice simple but professional look. I will say that there's a lot of fall out from the shimmery purple for the lid, it pretty much goes everywhere when you attempt to apply and I've tried with different brushes as well as fingers to apply and still it doesn't hold well and ends up on your cheek bones. Because that one color doesn't secure well, although the others do, I find that it means either you need primer or something on your brush before applying the shadow such as fix it or another make up holding spray. That being said the pinks with a little accent of brown and purple is very pretty, especially for a day look. You can glam it up by adding some winged eyeliner, and it transitions well for a date night look.
Joana C.
My favorite eye shadow palette. I have two!! Really nice colors that can be used during the day and for going out, I love the smokey eye that this gives me and I think it's a great value for the price you're paying + it keeps things simple, many times people only use a few colors out of a pallet anyways.
Sarah R.
This is a great eye shadow pallet. It is light and not to much for a day to date night look. And If your new to makeup this one also helps with by giving you labels to tell you where to put each color on the eyes.
Maranda R.
Wilmington, CA
Whenever im trying to go for a more neutral and natural look i use this. Very affordable, like all elf cosmetics, and applies pretty well. If you don't use a setting spray dont expect it to be very long lasting. Especially if you don't use a primer.