BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Create flawless looking eyes with brilliant eyeshadow and an easy step-by-step application guide. These beautifully coordinated shadows give you a professionally contoured and defined eye that allows you to go as bold or natural as you want. The silky smooth formula glides effortlessly onto the skin for long-lasting color. Color: Blushing Beauty. see more...

Mallory Y.
Austin, TX
I bought this palette in every color available. The colors go on so smoothly and vibrant. I highly recommend this to everyone for the quality and the price. Such a great valued product. I check the website often for new ones.
Somantha S.
I know these are cheap but I would recommend passing on them. There are other drugstore eyeshadows, and even some ELF shadows that are far superior to this formulation. I found them to be chalky, flakey, and patchy.
Kylie C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love that e.l.f. is an affordable, drugstore brand that does not test on animals. I have used and loved many e.l.f. products, but unfortunately, this palette wasn't up to par. The shadows were a little chalky and dry without much color pay off. I have this compact in another shade and the formulas are much better, so it could just be a bad batch. I wouldn't recommend this compact, but for the price I don't have too much room to complain!
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
I hate these little palettes so much. The pan sizes are way too small to even put your brush into and they aren't pigmented in the slightest. The packaging is also super bad quality. I never will buy another one.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Simple, neutral colors for an everyday look. I think there are different mini palettes that go with your eye color so keep a lookout if you're looking for shades that will make your eyes pop.
Nadia D.
walking on eggshells is so much better. this is nice, but the shades aren't too pigmented. lots of fallout & blend into nothing. i bought it at target. not too big a fan, would not repurchase ever again
Kelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
I LOVE THESE ELF EYESHADOWS! I would recommend them to ANYONE! They are super high quality and soooo affordable! All of the elf products I have used are amazing!
Alexandria E.
I will buy this eyeshadow from now on! It stays in place all day ( and I have oily skin!), it comes in great colors other than this one shown and it's only $2!!!
Perrilinn J.
Forks, WA
So I love this eyeshadow. I use it when I want a nice warm look and a more natural eye. I have to use a little more product with this brand but the end look is amazeballs
Ashley J.
These shadows are good for the money they are pretty pigmented for just a dollar but they are very chalky and kind of hard to blend but for Just a dollar these are pretty good but there are better eyeshadows at the drugstore