Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
#363 in Eyeshadow
Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Create flawless looking eyes with brilliant eyeshadow and an easy step-by-step application guide. These beautifully coordinated shadows give you a professionally contoured and defined eye that allows you to go as bold or natural as you want. The silky smooth formula glides effortlessly onto the skin for long-lasting color. Color: Blushing Beauty.
Delaney G.
Delaney G.

I love these colors. Very pigmented 💙 elf prodects are my life. Where I don't really have the money to drop on makeup.
Gaby G.
Gaby G.
Delano, CA

I've used this little palette before and it didn't disappoint me at all, the colors are very pigmented and beautiful.
Fatima F.
Fatima F.

These shadows might look simple but they are so good. They are easy to blend and are super pigmented . I enjoy them.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Owensboro, KY

There are numerous shades of eyeshadow that you can buy to match any outfit. They have all you are looking for.
Tera M.
Tera M.
Huntington, WV

This eyeshadow is really pretty and I love the colors in this piece. I really liked the way it shines on my lid
Diana C.
Diana C.
Ridgewood, NY

Love these colors ! Blend in so easily and easy to create a natural look! Would high recommend this to anyone !
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Philadelphia, PA

I use it very often. Colors are beautiful. They stay in place. They blend very well! Everyone should but it
Audrey L.
Audrey L.
Morgantown, WV

I love this eyeshadow, very subtle and versatile and is perfect for any occasion especially with the price.
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Humble, TX

This one is good for the office look. This one gives you a more natural look ! This is my go to for work.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Whitehall, PA

When put on, the colors were fuller then expected. Other then that, no complaints! Decent product!

Join Now