e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty uploaded by Liz P.e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty uploaded by Tiff P.e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty uploaded by Makayla M.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Create flawless looking eyes with brilliant eyeshadow and an easy step-by-step application guide. These beautifully coordinated shadows give you a professionally contoured and defined eye that allows you to go as bold or natural as you want. The silky smooth formula glides effortlessly onto the skin for long-lasting color. Color: Blushing Beauty. see more...

Imani B.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the colors! This is my go-to palette because it's cheap and looks great on me. I like to use this for my everyday look. I hate that it breaks so easily, but it's eyeshadow and it's only $3 so...
Tina B.
Color is vibrant, so no need to apply heavy. Have not had it build up in the eye lid creases. Doesn't feel heavy either. All day wear without needing to reapply. Washes off easily with any product.
Briana C.
Cedar City
My favorite eye shadow ever! It goes great with my absurdly pale skin! I love the slight shimmer in it. The 4 colors allow for different looks for any occasion. I use it for an everyday look, and I also used it for my wedding.
Alexandria V.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this product once as I needed it as a quick eyeshadow didn't really use it after due to not being a pigmented as I would wish it was love the color just wish the apply as well as they show
Christine B.
Seguin, TX
This eye shadow helps to illuminate my eyes and ads a dramatic flair to my day. I love how pigmented this product is, I never have to reapply more than once. It is also very affordable to the college student.
Holly B.
Idaho Falls, ID
This is a super cute inexpensive quad shadow for any eye color. It's small, compact, and easy to travel. The color payoff is phenomenal and minimal blending is needed. Definitely one to keep on hand.
Sheany H.
El Paso, TX
I am in between I'm not sure about this pallete..
It has good pigmentation but then if you blend it a lot it fades away that's the only bad thing about it it is really worth the price because it's not expensive and the product is not that bad
Sahony B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is literally with what i started when I began doing makeup and to my surprise these small quad eyeshadow are bomb. Serioulsy pigmented and easy to work with. The packaging is not so appealing to me but who care when the product does the job.
Whitney R.
I recently bought this shadow palette and was so impressed because it was super cheap. I bought it from walmart and I'm sure you can find it at any drugstore. The shadows are very pigmented but do have quite a bit of fall-out in my opinion.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great eyeshadow set because of the nice neutral colors. The value is unbeatable and the quality is great! These colors go great with my hazel eyes and it's nice and compact so I can bring it anywhere. Definitely would recommend.