Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
#299 in Eyeshadow
Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Create flawless looking eyes with brilliant eyeshadow and an easy step-by-step application guide. These beautifully coordinated shadows give you a professionally contoured and defined eye that allows you to go as bold or natural as you want. The silky smooth formula glides effortlessly onto the skin for long-lasting color. Color: Blushing Beauty.
Jaime S.
Jaime S.

I was not impressed with this unfortunately. I felt the colors lacked much pigmentation and wiped away easily. The biggest dislike I had was all the fall out.
Tammi S.
Tammi S.
Wautoma, WI

Love Elf's eye shadows they have many shades and they go great together. And the best part is they are well priced for most anyone to be able to afford.
Marda L.
Marda L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I like multiple colors so this works well. Color goes on smoothly and evenly. Lasts for the day. Also love that they don't test on animals.
amaris r.
amaris r.
Staten Island, NY

I don't like these eyeshadows at all there's SO MUCH fallout and they're not even pigmented i would save my money for better eyeshadows
marti d.
marti d.

I love elf products there so affordable and they look great on you i have so many elf products and will definitely be buy so much more
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Bangor, ME

Its not very pigmented but it blends really well. I'm not a huge fan of elf, and this product is the same quality as the rest.
Lucie K.
Lucie K.

Really blendable and pigmented but I don't know if it would go with every skin tone.
The first color is really pretty
Tera M.
Tera M.
Huntington, WV

This eyeshadow is really pretty and I love the colors in this piece. I really liked the way it shines on my lid
Katie T.
Katie T.
Owensboro, KY

There are numerous shades of eyeshadow that you can buy to match any outfit. They have all you are looking for.
Kandi C.
Kandi C.
Florence, AL

LOVE this eye shadow. I get so many compliments when I wear it. It stays on well and it is great for the price.

Join Now