BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Create flawless looking eyes with brilliant eyeshadow and an easy step-by-step application guide. These beautifully coordinated shadows give you a professionally contoured and defined eye that allows you to go as bold or natural as you want. The silky smooth formula glides effortlessly onto the skin for long-lasting color. Color: Blushing Beauty. see more...

Alexandria V.
Los Angeles , CA
Bought this product once as I needed it as a quick eyeshadow didn't really use it after due to not being a pigmented as I would wish it was love the color just wish the apply as well as they show
Christine B.
Seguin, TX
This eye shadow helps to illuminate my eyes and ads a dramatic flair to my day. I love how pigmented this product is, I never have to reapply more than once. It is also very affordable to the college student.
Holly B.
Idaho Falls, ID
This is a super cute inexpensive quad shadow for any eye color. It's small, compact, and easy to travel. The color payoff is phenomenal and minimal blending is needed. Definitely one to keep on hand.
Sheany H.
El Paso, TX
I am in between I'm not sure about this pallete..
It has good pigmentation but then if you blend it a lot it fades away that's the only bad thing about it it is really worth the price because it's not expensive and the product is not that bad
Joana C.
My favorite eye shadow palette. I have two!! Really nice colors that can be used during the day and for going out, I love the smokey eye that this gives me and I think it's a great value for the price you're paying + it keeps things simple, many times people only use a few colors out of a pallet anyways.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
Idk if this is the exact color I bought but I know it had the 4 strip shadows and same packaging. I bought it because I was on the go and didn't have all my usual makeup with me. Poor pigmentation, Fall out galore and just over un-impressed this was my first elf eyeshadow purchased and most likely my last .
Floriscel G.
Yakima, WA
These are really great shadow palettes i have multiple of them and love them they make it easy just putting all the colors that blend together well, I use them all the time when I'm in a hurry or need something handy. I definitely would buy again if they came out with more palettes.
Sahony B.
This is literally with what i started when I began doing makeup and to my surprise these small quad eyeshadow are bomb. Serioulsy pigmented and easy to work with. The packaging is not so appealing to me but who care when the product does the job.
Whitney R.
I recently bought this shadow palette and was so impressed because it was super cheap. I bought it from walmart and I'm sure you can find it at any drugstore. The shadows are very pigmented but do have quite a bit of fall-out in my opinion.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
This is a great eyeshadow set because of the nice neutral colors. The value is unbeatable and the quality is great! These colors go great with my hazel eyes and it's nice and compact so I can bring it anywhere. Definitely would recommend.