Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
#329 in Eyeshadow
Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Create flawless looking eyes with brilliant eyeshadow and an easy step-by-step application guide. These beautifully coordinated shadows give you a professionally contoured and defined eye that allows you to go as bold or natural as you want. The silky smooth formula glides effortlessly onto the skin for long-lasting color. Color: Blushing Beauty.
Perrilinn J.
Perrilinn J.
Forks, WA

So I love this eyeshadow. I use it when I want a nice warm look and a more natural eye. I have to use a little more product with this brand but the end look is amazeballs
Alexandria E.
Alexandria E.

I will buy this eyeshadow from now on! It stays in place all day ( and I have oily skin!), it comes in great colors other than this one shown and it's only $2!!!
Kelyn G.
Kelyn G.
Stephenville, TX

I LOVE THESE ELF EYESHADOWS! I would recommend them to ANYONE! They are super high quality and soooo affordable! All of the elf products I have used are amazing!
Sukita A.
Sukita A.
West Chester, PA

Elf was one of the first brands that I used, I like a lot for its price and quality, their shadows are good accompanied by its first ore. I highly recommend it.
Jaime S.
Jaime S.

I was not impressed with this unfortunately. I felt the colors lacked much pigmentation and wiped away easily. The biggest dislike I had was all the fall out.
Tammi S.
Tammi S.
Wautoma, WI

Love Elf's eye shadows they have many shades and they go great together. And the best part is they are well priced for most anyone to be able to afford.
Melanie E.
Melanie E.
Jal, NM

I love these COLORS they couldn't have picked a better mix! I have this exact same palette and im in love! I use this everyday and is my fav!
Marda L.
Marda L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I like multiple colors so this works well. Color goes on smoothly and evenly. Lasts for the day. Also love that they don't test on animals.
amaris r.
amaris r.
Staten Island, NY

I don't like these eyeshadows at all there's SO MUCH fallout and they're not even pigmented i would save my money for better eyeshadows
marti d.
marti d.

I love elf products there so affordable and they look great on you i have so many elf products and will definitely be buy so much more

Join Now