e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Create flawless looking eyes with brilliant eyeshadow and an easy step-by-step application guide. These beautifully coordinated shadows give you a professionally contoured and defined eye that allows you to go as bold or natural as you want. The silky smooth formula glides effortlessly onto the skin for long-lasting color. Color: Blushing Beauty. see more...

Jael L.
Lincoln, CA
A simple and classic eyeshadow palette that is great for daytime use. Application guide is awesome and you can't beat the price. Again eyelid primer always gives that extra definition but for a soft office day, its not necessary
Amanda C.
Madisonville, KY
I wish the pans were a bit wider to accommodate my brushes, but overall this eyeshadow is awesome. I look for a few things when judging a shadow: pigmentation, texture, blendability, & wear time. This doesn't disappoint in any of those areas!
Nikola G.
E Rutherford, NJ
These eyeshadows aren't too bad for their price point. I love how affordable elf is but I recommend these for starters. They aren't too pigmented or long lasting. Some eyeshadows I tried were chalky. It's decent.
Alexis U.
When I was a beginner which I still am it is nice. I still use this product and I use it often. It don’t need improvement. Comparing it to others it tells you where to put it before you blend. I recommend it to everyone especially beginners.
Samantha V.
Glouster, OH
I really enjoyed the pigmentation of this product and how it has the different colors labeled for where they belong on your eye. The product seemed to be long lasting and was worth the price payed for it.
Jasmine T.
Norwich, VT
e.l.f. is one of the cheapest brands of makeup out there and the quality (at least from what I've seen) is almost always exceptional for the price. this eyeshadow was exactly what I was looking for.
Imani B.
Dallas, TX
Love the colors! This is my go-to palette because it's cheap and looks great on me. I like to use this for my everyday look. I hate that it breaks so easily, but it's eyeshadow and it's only $3 so...
Tina B.
Color is vibrant, so no need to apply heavy. Have not had it build up in the eye lid creases. Doesn't feel heavy either. All day wear without needing to reapply. Washes off easily with any product.
Briana C.
Cedar City
My favorite eye shadow ever! It goes great with my absurdly pale skin! I love the slight shimmer in it. The 4 colors allow for different looks for any occasion. I use it for an everyday look, and I also used it for my wedding.
Alexandria V.
Los Angeles , CA
Bought this product once as I needed it as a quick eyeshadow didn't really use it after due to not being a pigmented as I would wish it was love the color just wish the apply as well as they show