Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
#329 in Eyeshadow
Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Create flawless looking eyes with brilliant eyeshadow and an easy step-by-step application guide. These beautifully coordinated shadows give you a professionally contoured and defined eye that allows you to go as bold or natural as you want. The silky smooth formula glides effortlessly onto the skin for long-lasting color. Color: Blushing Beauty.
Mallory Y.
Mallory Y.
Austin, TX

I bought this palette in every color available. The colors go on so smoothly and vibrant. I highly recommend this to everyone for the quality and the price. Such a great valued product. I check the website often for new ones.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.

These shadows are good for the money they are pretty pigmented for just a dollar but they are very chalky and kind of hard to blend but for Just a dollar these are pretty good but there are better eyeshadows at the drugstore
Kiana I.
Kiana I.
Gastonia, NC

I love it! It's very pigmented! It goes good with anything, whether you wear it to the gym or for a night out, it always leaves you looking good!! I absolutely LOVE THIS EYESHADOW 💕 I definitely would buy this again!
Somantha S.
Somantha S.

I know these are cheap but I would recommend passing on them. There are other drugstore eyeshadows, and even some ELF shadows that are far superior to this formulation. I found them to be chalky, flakey, and patchy.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA

I hate these little palettes so much. The pan sizes are way too small to even put your brush into and they aren't pigmented in the slightest. The packaging is also super bad quality. I never will buy another one.
Nikola G.
Nikola G.
East Rutherford, NJ

These eyeshadows aren't too bad for their price point. I love how affordable elf is but I recommend these for starters. They aren't too pigmented or long lasting. Some eyeshadows I tried were chalky. It's decent.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Seguin, TX

This eye shadow helps to illuminate my eyes and ads a dramatic flair to my day. I love how pigmented this product is, I never have to reapply more than once. It is also very affordable to the college student.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Idaho Falls, ID

This is a super cute inexpensive quad shadow for any eye color. It's small, compact, and easy to travel. The color payoff is phenomenal and minimal blending is needed. Definitely one to keep on hand.
Alexandria V.
Alexandria V.
Los Angeles, CA

Bought this product once as I needed it as a quick eyeshadow didn't really use it after due to not being a pigmented as I would wish it was love the color just wish the apply as well as they show
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Cincinnati, OH

The colors aren't very pigmented and they don't blend well...but that's how most eyeshadows are that come with those little wands. won't be buying again, except for a younger girl

Join Now