BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Create flawless looking eyes with brilliant eyeshadow and an easy step-by-step application guide. These beautifully coordinated shadows give you a professionally contoured and defined eye that allows you to go as bold or natural as you want. The silky smooth formula glides effortlessly onto the skin for long-lasting color. Color: Blushing Beauty. see more...

Kiana I.
Gastonia, NC
I love it! It's very pigmented! It goes good with anything, whether you wear it to the gym or for a night out, it always leaves you looking good!! I absolutely LOVE THIS EYESHADOW đź’• I definitely would buy this again!
Julia V.
Lansing, MI
Bought this for a quick fix the day before a work event. The colors are very nice, but not great for someone with grayish green eyes. A little too pink. It is a good cheaper option, but I would recommend using a primer with it because it does not last long. I use the darkest color as an eye liner replacement and the light as an eyebrow highlighter.
Jael L.
Lincoln, CA
A simple and classic eyeshadow palette that is great for daytime use. Application guide is awesome and you can't beat the price. Again eyelid primer always gives that extra definition but for a soft office day, its not necessary
Natalie S.
Cincinnati, OH
The colors aren't very pigmented and they don't blend well...but that's how most eyeshadows are that come with those little wands. won't be buying again, except for a younger girl
Amanda C.
Madisonville, KY
I wish the pans were a bit wider to accommodate my brushes, but overall this eyeshadow is awesome. I look for a few things when judging a shadow: pigmentation, texture, blendability, & wear time. This doesn't disappoint in any of those areas!
Nikola G.
E Rutherford, NJ
These eyeshadows aren't too bad for their price point. I love how affordable elf is but I recommend these for starters. They aren't too pigmented or long lasting. Some eyeshadows I tried were chalky. It's decent.
Samantha V.
Glouster, OH
I really enjoyed the pigmentation of this product and how it has the different colors labeled for where they belong on your eye. The product seemed to be long lasting and was worth the price payed for it.
Jasmine T.
Norwich, VT
e.l.f. is one of the cheapest brands of makeup out there and the quality (at least from what I've seen) is almost always exceptional for the price. this eyeshadow was exactly what I was looking for.
Imani B.
Dallas, TX
Love the colors! This is my go-to palette because it's cheap and looks great on me. I like to use this for my everyday look. I hate that it breaks so easily, but it's eyeshadow and it's only $3 so...
Tina B.
Color is vibrant, so no need to apply heavy. Have not had it build up in the eye lid creases. Doesn't feel heavy either. All day wear without needing to reapply. Washes off easily with any product.