Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
#299 in Eyeshadow
Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Create flawless looking eyes with brilliant eyeshadow and an easy step-by-step application guide. These beautifully coordinated shadows give you a professionally contoured and defined eye that allows you to go as bold or natural as you want. The silky smooth formula glides effortlessly onto the skin for long-lasting color. Color: Blushing Beauty.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.

These shadows are good for the money they are pretty pigmented for just a dollar but they are very chalky and kind of hard to blend but for Just a dollar these are pretty good but there are better eyeshadows at the drugstore
Kiana I.
Kiana I.
Gastonia, NC

I love it! It's very pigmented! It goes good with anything, whether you wear it to the gym or for a night out, it always leaves you looking good!! I absolutely LOVE THIS EYESHADOW šŸ’• I definitely would buy this again!
Somantha S.
Somantha S.

I know these are cheap but I would recommend passing on them. There are other drugstore eyeshadows, and even some ELF shadows that are far superior to this formulation. I found them to be chalky, flakey, and patchy.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA

I hate these little palettes so much. The pan sizes are way too small to even put your brush into and they aren't pigmented in the slightest. The packaging is also super bad quality. I never will buy another one.
Alexandria V.
Alexandria V.
Los Angeles, CA

Bought this product once as I needed it as a quick eyeshadow didn't really use it after due to not being a pigmented as I would wish it was love the color just wish the apply as well as they show
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Athens, OH

The colors aren't very pigmented and they don't blend well...but that's how most eyeshadows are that come with those little wands. won't be buying again, except for a younger girl
Perrilinn J.
Perrilinn J.
Forks, WA

So I love this eyeshadow. I use it when I want a nice warm look and a more natural eye. I have to use a little more product with this brand but the end look is amazeballs
Alexandria E.
Alexandria E.

I will buy this eyeshadow from now on! It stays in place all day ( and I have oily skin!), it comes in great colors other than this one shown and it's only $2!!!
Kelyn G.
Kelyn G.
Stephenville, TX

I LOVE THESE ELF EYESHADOWS! I would recommend them to ANYONE! They are super high quality and soooo affordable! All of the elf products I have used are amazing!
Sukita A.
Sukita A.
West Chester, PA

Elf was one of the first brands that I used, I like a lot for its price and quality, their shadows are good accompanied by its first ore. I highly recommend it.

Join Now