Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
#363 in Eyeshadow
Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Create flawless looking eyes with brilliant eyeshadow and an easy step-by-step application guide. These beautifully coordinated shadows give you a professionally contoured and defined eye that allows you to go as bold or natural as you want. The silky smooth formula glides effortlessly onto the skin for long-lasting color. Color: Blushing Beauty.
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
Virginia Bch, VA

I love that e.l.f. is an affordable, drugstore brand that does not test on animals. I have used and loved many e.l.f. products, but unfortunately, this palette wasn't up to par. The shadows were a little chalky and dry without much color pay off. I have this compact in another shade and the formulas are much better, so it could just be a bad batch. I wouldn't recommend this compact, but for the price I don't have too much room to complain!
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Pomona , Ca

Idk if this is the exact color I bought but I know it had the 4 strip shadows and same packaging. I bought it because I was on the go and didn't have all my usual makeup with me. Poor pigmentation, Fall out galore and just over un-impressed this was my first elf eyeshadow purchased and most likely my last .
Floriscel G.
Floriscel G.
Yakima , Wa

These are really great shadow palettes i have multiple of them and love them they make it easy just putting all the colors that blend together well, I use them all the time when I'm in a hurry or need something handy. I definitely would buy again if they came out with more palettes.
Maranda R.
Maranda R.
Wilmington, Ca

Whenever im trying to go for a more neutral and natural look i use this. Very affordable, like all elf cosmetics, and applies pretty well. If you don't use a setting spray dont expect it to be very long lasting. Especially if you don't use a primer.
Sheany H.
Sheany H.
El Paso, TX

I am in between I'm not sure about this pallete..
It has good pigmentation but then if you blend it a lot it fades away that's the only bad thing about it it is really worth the price because it's not expensive and the product is not that bad
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Madisonville, KY

I wish the pans were a bit wider to accommodate my brushes, but overall this eyeshadow is awesome. I look for a few things when judging a shadow: pigmentation, texture, blendability, & wear time. This doesn't disappoint in any of those areas!
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Galloway, NJ

This is a great eyeshadow set because of the nice neutral colors. The value is unbeatable and the quality is great! These colors go great with my hazel eyes and it's nice and compact so I can bring it anywhere. Definitely would recommend.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.

This makeup is made very nicely and has good quality. It's not as pigmented as other eyeshadows but it does as it is suppose to do and it is very easy to build up to the color you want. Overall for the price, it's a great product.
Haley B.
Haley B.

These aren't bad shadows for the price. They're decently pigmented and they blend out ok. I don't use this product much because the fallout is terrible. I have to do my eyes first when I use this because it ruins my face makeup.
Briana C.
Briana C.
Cedar City

My favorite eye shadow ever! It goes great with my absurdly pale skin! I love the slight shimmer in it. The 4 colors allow for different looks for any occasion. I use it for an everyday look, and I also used it for my wedding.

Join Now