e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty uploaded by Liz P.e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow - Blushing Beauty uploaded by Tiff P.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Create flawless looking eyes with brilliant eyeshadow and an easy step-by-step application guide. These beautifully coordinated shadows give you a professionally contoured and defined eye that allows you to go as bold or natural as you want. The silky smooth formula glides effortlessly onto the skin for long-lasting color. Color: Blushing Beauty. see more...

Kylie C.
Kylie C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love that e.l.f. is an affordable, drugstore brand that does not test on animals. I have used and loved many e.l.f. products, but unfortunately, this palette wasn't up to par. The shadows were a little chalky and dry without much color pay off. I have this compact in another shade and the formulas are much better, so it could just be a bad batch. I wouldn't recommend this compact, but for the price I don't have too much room to complain!
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Pomona, CA
Idk if this is the exact color I bought but I know it had the 4 strip shadows and same packaging. I bought it because I was on the go and didn't have all my usual makeup with me. Poor pigmentation, Fall out galore and just over un-impressed this was my first elf eyeshadow purchased and most likely my last .
Floriscel G.
Floriscel G.
Yakima , WA
These are really great shadow palettes i have multiple of them and love them they make it easy just putting all the colors that blend together well, I use them all the time when I'm in a hurry or need something handy. I definitely would buy again if they came out with more palettes.
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Galloway, NJ
This is a great eyeshadow set because of the nice neutral colors. The value is unbeatable and the quality is great! These colors go great with my hazel eyes and it's nice and compact so I can bring it anywhere. Definitely would recommend.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
This makeup is made very nicely and has good quality. It's not as pigmented as other eyeshadows but it does as it is suppose to do and it is very easy to build up to the color you want. Overall for the price, it's a great product.
Haley B.
Haley B.
These aren't bad shadows for the price. They're decently pigmented and they blend out ok. I don't use this product much because the fallout is terrible. I have to do my eyes first when I use this because it ruins my face makeup.
Mallory Y.
Mallory Y.
Austin, TX
I bought this palette in every color available. The colors go on so smoothly and vibrant. I highly recommend this to everyone for the quality and the price. Such a great valued product. I check the website often for new ones.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
These shadows are good for the money they are pretty pigmented for just a dollar but they are very chalky and kind of hard to blend but for Just a dollar these are pretty good but there are better eyeshadows at the drugstore
Kiana I.
Kiana I.
Gastonia, NC
I love it! It's very pigmented! It goes good with anything, whether you wear it to the gym or for a night out, it always leaves you looking good!! I absolutely LOVE THIS EYESHADOW đź’• I definitely would buy this again!
Somantha S.
Somantha S.
I know these are cheap but I would recommend passing on them. There are other drugstore eyeshadows, and even some ELF shadows that are far superior to this formulation. I found them to be chalky, flakey, and patchy.