BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Create flawless looking eyes with brilliant eyeshadow and an easy step-by-step application guide. These beautifully coordinated shadows give you a professionally contoured and defined eye that allows you to go as bold or natural as you want. The silky smooth formula glides effortlessly onto the skin for long-lasting color. Color: Blushing Beauty. see more...

Ada H.
Brooklyn, NY
$2 for a little eyeshadow palette that is perfect for an everyday smokey eye? YES PLEASE. I purchased this because I was tired of doing harsh black gel liner everyday. Wanted to switch to eyeshadow that would help me achieve the same awake/winged eye look but be less harsh so I got this so I could use the darkest as a liner and the rest to just emphasize my brown eyes. LOVE! Only thing is that I wish the 2 browns were matte, that would really just make this perfect.
Makayla M.
This is a staple in my makeup collection. I have used one shade completely and have pan in the rest of them. The brown shades blend together nicely. The pink shimmer is best applied with a finger. I already purchased a back up for this product. The third brown shade was repressed in the picture so that’s why it looks a little weird.
Kate G.
This is a nice simple palate -- The colors blend well, to make a nice simple but professional look. I will say that there's a lot of fall out from the shimmery purple for the lid, it pretty much goes everywhere when you attempt to apply and I've tried with different brushes as well as fingers to apply and still it doesn't hold well and ends up on your cheek bones. Because that one color doesn't secure well, although the others do, I find that it means either you need primer or something on your brush before applying the shadow such as fix it or another make up holding spray. That being said the pinks with a little accent of brown and purple is very pretty, especially for a day look. You can glam it up by adding some winged eyeliner, and it transitions well for a date night look.
Joana C.
My favorite eye shadow palette. I have two!! Really nice colors that can be used during the day and for going out, I love the smokey eye that this gives me and I think it's a great value for the price you're paying + it keeps things simple, many times people only use a few colors out of a pallet anyways.
Haley B.
These aren't bad shadows for the price. They're decently pigmented and they blend out ok. I don't use this product much because the fallout is terrible. I have to do my eyes first when I use this because it ruins my face makeup.
Sarah R.
This is a great eye shadow pallet. It is light and not to much for a day to date night look. And If your new to makeup this one also helps with by giving you labels to tell you where to put each color on the eyes.
Maranda R.
Wilmington, CA
Whenever im trying to go for a more neutral and natural look i use this. Very affordable, like all elf cosmetics, and applies pretty well. If you don't use a setting spray dont expect it to be very long lasting. Especially if you don't use a primer.
Tiff P.
Budd lake, NJ
This eyeshadow is great for a beginner because it tells you where to put it making it super easy to apply. It has beautiful colors and at a good price. Definitely going to get more of these and would recommend to anyone
Sierra S.
This makeup is made very nicely and has good quality. It's not as pigmented as other eyeshadows but it does as it is suppose to do and it is very easy to build up to the color you want. Overall for the price, it's a great product.
Kiana I.
Gastonia, NC
I love it! It's very pigmented! It goes good with anything, whether you wear it to the gym or for a night out, it always leaves you looking good!! I absolutely LOVE THIS EYESHADOW 💕 I definitely would buy this again!