BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #82 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Create flawless looking eyes with brilliant eyeshadow and an easy step-by-step application guide. These beautifully coordinated shadows give you a professionally contoured and defined eye that allows you to go as bold or natural as you want. The silky smooth formula glides effortlessly onto the skin for long-lasting color.

How to Use

Apply The Shade Labeled ‘lid’ All Over Your Eyelid Using A Soft, Eye Defining Brush.
Blend The Eyeshadow Labeled ‘crease’ Into The Crease Of Your Eyelid With An Eye Crease Brush To Add Depth.
Use The Eyeshadow Labeled ‘line’ On The Outer Corner Of Your Eye And Blend Into The ‘crease’ Shade. Apply It On Your Lower Lash Line For A Well-defined Eye.
With A Small Smudge Brush, Apply The Base Shade As A Highlighter On Your Brow Bone And The Inner Corners Of Your Eye.
Get Your Flawless Look By Blending In All The Colors Together, Making Sure There Are No Visible Edges Between The Different Shades.

ingredients:

Mica, Talc, Bismuth Oxychloride, Ptfe, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polyisobutene, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Dc Black #2 (Ci 77266), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510)

• Love the colors. Does it take a lot to get the actual color ??2 Answers
  • Pigmenta bien ?1 Answers
  • I've always been tempted to try these, do they stay on all day? 1 Answers
e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow
  • "I have to say I am in love with all of these mini pallets. Never had a problem with them except somtimes the darker colors are little hard to blend but all the colors are super pigmented" in 320 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite palettes from E.L.F. I use it fairly regularly, along with others of theirs. It's a good neutral and the colors hold well for a discount brand. I love their products for trying out colors without investing tons of cash." in 81 reviews
Autumn W.
e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow
This is one of my favorite eyeshadows for people just starting out. They’re easy to use, and the color range compliments each other well. I’ve had this palette for a while, so the formula may have gotten a little better than the one I have. But here are some swatches. I really love the middle two colors. The lightest color works better as a highlight color than a base color, but it is what it is. Works well for the price you pay. I also did this look using the palette.
Shelby C.
Rochester
Review for: Natural Matte more...
This is my go-to travel, quick touch up, running late to work eyeshadows. I use the pallet with brown, red, gold, and a ivory color and for my blue eyes, they are great. The gold is a little strong on my lid so I tone it down with the ivory. The applicator they give works well new, not so much after several uses, and not great for blending. I use it most to apply the brown to the corner without smudging it all over. The pricing is great, highly recommend this for out-the-door people in the morning. Sometimes I will just swipe the ivory color and the red or the brown on quick to give me eyes some pop in the morning when I do not have the time to do an entire eye.
Emily B.
Review for: Flawless Eyeshadow more...
Not my favorite eyeshadow. It took a lot of product to get built up to the look I was trying to create. It also didn’t seem to last long on my eyes at all. It’s definitely not a product I would purchase again but it maybe okay for someone who is just starting out learning how to use makeup.

Overall I’m disappointed in elf for this one. Normally the products they make and really great dupes for the high end brands but this one was pretty lack luster. The price point is so low that I don’t really feel like it was a huge waste.
Sharonda T.
I still have this product and I purchased it about 2-1/2 years ago. It goes on perfectly leaving a nice glow to the skin and on the inner corners of the eyelids. It is priced nicely of course and I also love that it has a mini mirror on it so I can see what I am doing. I recommend mixing the brownish and the white color to create a highlight on the upper cheekbones and then mixing the white and the purple color to the inner lids to create a dimension of light and shape of the eye. Love! Love!
Irianna B.
High Point, NC
Review for: Flawless Eyeshadow more...
It has okay quality, could be better. Usually comes off as the day goes on. They do come in pretty colors. They don’t smudge or make a mess. Also it’s very easy to apply. I wouldn’t recommend for someone who likes long lasting makeup or someone who likes makeup that has good quality. But I would recommend for maybe someone who doesn’t wear makeup as much and someone who likes to just wear it for a quick special occasion.
Allyson K.
Brewerton, NY
I bought this product when I forgot my eye shadow at home when going on vacation. Although this is my first time using an elf eyeshadow pallet, I can say it won’t be my last! The colors are highly pigmented and the case is simple and elegant at the same time. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants a cost friendly pallet, but still wants the quality of a high end brand.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Review for: Flawless Eyeshadow more...
I picked this product up at Walmart for $1 I think, and for it only being $1 it is quite pigmented, the issue that I found with it though is that if you try to blend the shades together they become quite muddy, and tend to disappear into each other.
Caitlyn A.
Review for: Flawless Eyeshadow more...
While I have used an elf eyeshadow product before and loved it, I bought one of these $2 eyeshadows with four colors inside and the colors weren't sticking too well to my eyelid. I feel like I had to run my brush over the color multiple times just to get it powdered up. I love the colors though and would probably continue to work with them.
Taylor S.
Odenton
Review for: Flawless Eyeshadow more...
I am a huge lover of E.L.F products... BUT the eyeshadows are one of the few products that don’t cut it for me. They are dry and powdery, which make it so hard to get a blended and smooth look. The colors aren’t as pigmented either, which can cause a dull or muddy look. E.L.F could definitely improve this product.
April H.
ELWOOD, IN
Review for: Party Purple more...
Its an okay product. I thought it was very pretty when I bought it but when I tried to apply the eyeshadow ibfelt like I had to keep layering just to see some color. I think I will give this to my girls for when they play dress up. I was really disappointed too because I really liked the colors.
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
Do You Think Elf Products Are High Quality?
Maira P.
Westerville, OH
How is the pigmentation?
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
How long it last?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Does the pigment of it good quality
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
How much is it? Is it reallly dark