e.l.f. Flawless Eyes Set uploaded by Kimberly S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Eye shadow brush, primer, 3 flawless eye shadows.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this set. I love all the earthy tones and it lasts a long time which is nice! I highly recommend!" in 5 reviews
Ebony R.
Definitely beautiful colors!! I love elf and support them all the way!! These shadows are my “Go to” shadows when I don’t really wanna do a glam look for the day. There are plenty of colors to choose from. You can go from a more natural look all the way to a glam Smokey Eye!! I definitely recommend!!
rhyne n.
I always use elf for brushes or cleaner, but never tried actual makeup. but WOW. these little eyeshadow kits are only like $3 and they are so beautiful. If i’m having a rushed day and need a decent look, i use these. I’ve used them on nights out as well. just great product!
Olivia L.
Elida
Sometimes they’re a little patchy and the pigments are iffy but they are nice and cheap and easy to apply I have brown eyes in the nude pallet works pretty good for me they are definitely better options but this is a good one for the price
Susan E.
Irving tx
These eyeshadow were where i started with makeup! They really are amazing for beginners, they are niceee for their price and when being a beginner it shows where each eyeshadow should go
Ñïkkî N.
Chicago
I don’t really like the combination and the eyeshadow is too powdery and there’s a lot of fall out but the colors blend easily and the shimmer colors are stunning.
Kristin R.
Lebanon
I like the overall packaging. I also love the pigment colors and how nicely they go on to my lids. I have hooded eyes, so it’s hard to find pigment that really pops and these have. Price is hard to beat. Would definitely recommend!
Jasmyn S.
Vancouver, WA
I bought this for my sister for Christmas as a stocking stuffer her she loves it. She still uses it almost a year later and says that she mixes it with a more expensive eyeshadow primer. It's a great buy and a lot of color choices, I would definitely recommend.
Kelly B.
Saint Ann
I love elf. These shadows were nice but kind of hard to blend on my eyes. Maybe it was the eye primer I used. I do want to give it another try but haven't got around to it yet. Otherwise I thought the colors were great.
Kyra G.
Brentwood, CA
Not at all pigmented and do not blend well. If your have a kid starting to wear makeup. This would be perfect. But for the average person wanted to have pigmented shadows. Spend a couple more bucks on a drugstore eyeshadow that actually works
Brittany H.
Love this set, the colors are beautiful and long lasting. It's usually my go to almost every day. Love the prices, they are all really affordable and the quality is great. Definitely recommend this to others