BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create an airbrush effect with the Flawless Concealer Brush using any liquid or powder concealer. The unique rounded shape allows you to contour and cover areas easily. Create buildable coverage from light to heavy for a customizable look that is smooth and flawless.

How To Use

Dip The Brush Into Concealer And Use Small Tapping Circular Motions To Blend Over Designated Areas.
Apply Setting Powder To Set.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• Does this brush work well with concealer under the eyes?1 Answers
  • How well does this work at applying highlight?2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot?4 Answers
e.l.f Flawless Concealer Brush
  • "Im in love with this brush!! I use it to blend out my concealer or to put powder to set my under eyes or to blend out my contour on my face!! " in 29 reviews
  • "This brush is great for multi-use! I've used it to blend eyeshadow into my crease and do detail contouring on my face. My favorite use for it is to apply my highlight, though. Can't beat the price!" in 17 reviews
Marlene J.
I loved this brush so much. I used it to blend the concealer under the eyes of my sister while doing her makeup, but at the process of it, the brush head came right off. It was my first time using it since I bought it and the glue that held it to the handle was too weak. I sadly did not find where the part flew to:/ so I might have to purchase another one. It's an affordable prize so I am not that mad. I was really influenced to buy this since the Youtuber KathleenLights raved about it on her videos. I totally agree its a great brush.
Erika M.
Cicero, IL
Love this!! I'm telling you how I feel about them and this is what I feel you guys did a great job they get the job done and there just good brushes and I just love that you guys are doing better and getting bigger on your things !! I know I many have no much to say but in the little bit I am saying that's apt because elf is doing great I love there brushes and I only use them but I only know about them !!
Gabrielle M.
Lindenwold
So I don’t use this brush as it’s titled for because it’s way to big and fluffy to apply concealer. However, I love to use this brush to set the concealer under my eyes with. I also apply a bake under my cheek or nose contour with this brush because it’s just the right size to put enough product to easily clean it up with. Plus, it blends eyeshadow quickly too.
Angie R.
This Elf Concealer brush is great, for the price! It blends the concealer in smoothly and is soft. I use it with their concealer, you don't have to work hard at all since the brush does all the work for you. I took one star off just because after months of having it, some of the brush hairs fall off but that's a minor problem to me. 4/5, definately a great brush.
Rose B.
Nashville
I love this brush. Super soft. Only 3 bucks I believe it was ! you can rub out concealer or even dab out the creases, apply some specific powder. Etc. love love love this brush! sleek too. it's like perfect. !!! Thank you elf for providing us with a drugstore and super affordable concealer brush. It itself is flawless :)! (Don't mind the color in the brush, i use it! Ha)
Heidi L.
Crellin
I use this for under my eyes and it helps to even out my counselor to where the bags under my eyes are not as noticeable I also use this for making lines of eyeshadow on my top and lower eyelids does a great job applying eyeshadow under eyeliner
kristen s.
east northport
love this brush, but definitely not for concealing. this brush is wayyyy too fluffy to apply concealer. definitely not a concealer brush, but i LOVE this brush to blend my eyeshadow. it’s perfect to blend the crease shade with the brow shade to make and really nice fade/blend. 100% recommended for shadows, 0% recommended for concealer.
Lori L.
I love elf brushes and bought this to try and blend the concealer under my eyes, but it didn't work so well for me. It wasn't stiff enough to my liking to stamp the concealer in versus swiping it, which with my dry skin just makes its crack faster. I have however found a new purpose for the brush. Instead of using it for my concealer, I use it as a highlighter brush or to lay down my base color to set my eyelid primer. Works beautifully for both! e.l.f Flawless Concealer Brush

***update. After using only a handful of time the head on my brush totally fell off. I love elf and elf brushes so I am very disappointed in the poor craftsmanship of this brush.
Heather R.
Whitehall
I use this for color correcting concealer and it does work well, but after a while the brush starts to get kind of weird and ruined. I don’t have any other concealer brushes so I don’t know how well it works compared to others. It gets the job done so that’s all that really matters.
Natalie O.
Staten Island, NY
Omg I have nothing but praise for this damn brush. I have spent so much money for brushes and stuff, and this brush does it all. I'll use if for an absolutely flawless concealer application, for highlighter, for setting powder, for eyeshadow blending. And it costs $4- I'm honestly astounded. I've had it for over a year, and with regular washes, it feels like new.
Anaiz B.
San Antonio
Does this brush shed a lot?
Aden F.
How well does this work at applying highlight?
Mellissa R.
North plainfield
On a scale from one to ten ten being the best how would you rate e.l.f. brushes?
Kay K.
What's your favorite e.l.f. Studio brush?
Jayna Rissa C.
Fullerton, CA
Does this brush work well with concealer under the eyes?