BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create an airbrush effect with the Flawless Concealer Brush using any liquid or powder concealer. The unique rounded shape allows you to contour and cover areas easily. Create buildable coverage from light to heavy for a customizable look that is smooth and flawless.

How To Use

Dip The Brush Into Concealer And Use Small Tapping Circular Motions To Blend Over Designated Areas.
Apply Setting Powder To Set.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• Who else use E.L.F products? What is your favorite? This ...11 Answers
  • Does this brush work well with concealer under the eyes?3 Answers
  • How well does this work at applying highlight?3 Answers
e.l.f Flawless Concealer Brush

Start your review of e.l.f Flawless Concealer Brush!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Im in love with this brush!! I use it to blend out my concealer or to put powder to set my under eyes or to blend out my contour on my face!! " in 29 reviews
  • "This brush is great for multi-use! I've used it to blend eyeshadow into my crease and do detail contouring on my face. My favorite use for it is to apply my highlight, though. Can't beat the price!" in 17 reviews
Shanessa g.
Boston
This is an ok concealer brush. When I first got it I thought is was a blending brush for eye shadow. I didn't like the way it made my concealer look because it made brush prints on my face and look very streaky. But one day I wanted to try and use this as an eye shadow brush and it worked. It blended my eye shadow beautiful. So I wouldn't recommend this as a concealer brush but I would recommend it as an eyeshadow brush.
Kar M.
galt
When I didn't have a foundation under my concealer it Blended nicely. But if I had Foundation under it would be streaky. There are many other brushes you could use instead. I also got this brush in a can pack $10. So what can I say. I would recommend it mainly because it's cheap and you can use it just blend anything. I use it for highlighter on my cheekbones.
Sonya N.
Auburn, AL
This brush may not look useful or you may be used to using a sponge but I will tell you this brush is slept on! It really knows how to spread the product with leaving it looking streaky or patchy. The name of the brush does not lie!
Andree D.
Baldwin, WI
I actually like this brush and use it regularly, I just don’t use it for concealer. I tried using it for concealer when I first bought it and it just did not work at all for that purpose. I use it to contour my nose and occasionally my cheekbones (when I want a sharper line) and it works wonderfully for that purpose.
Sarah J.
Port Saint lucie
I love this brush! It lives up to the hype. Flawless application no streaks which means bristles are great for the money. Buy at your local target or walmart very affordable. Great on any skin type. I highly recommend to anyone on a budget who wants flawless look.
Peyton P.
Talladega
this blends my concealer so well. it’s great for getting in smaller areas like the corners of eyes or crease of nose. i love elf because all of their products are inexpensive. i would definitely recommend! i use this every time i do my makeup!
Brielle D.
Lakeland, FL
It’s a bit thicker than I’d like a concealer brush to be. I don’t really use this brush that much especially for concealer. It just didn’t work well with my liquid concealers. I recommend not getting this and get a thinner more precise brush.
Hannah N.
Seminole
I bought this and started using this for concealer after seeing Kelsey Simone use it for hers in her No Make Makeup tutorial on YouTube. It was only $3 so I thought why not? I actually don’t like it under my eyes because I like to press my concealer in, either with a beauty blender or finger. I do however, use this for powdering I’m very specific areas, blending my eyeshadow base, and applying highlight. Soft, good quality, still has all of its bristles are multiple washes. Love it. Don’t use it for what I bought it for but it has been put to good use.
Abbey R.
Obsessed with this concealer brush!! I use this every time I do my makeup! I blend out my concealer with a sponge and then use this brush for the inner corners! I would highly recommend and for the price you can’t beat it!
Helen H.
Chicago
I really like this brush for concealing! It helps carry the product well and blends great. Especially in comparison to high end brushes! I only wear concealer on my brows and it blends great, but the size it a bit large
Megan T.
Auburn
Anaiz B.
San Antonio
Does this brush shed a lot?
Adu G.