BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create an airbrush effect with the Flawless Concealer Brush using any liquid or powder concealer. The unique rounded shape allows you to contour and cover areas easily. Create buildable coverage from light to heavy for a customizable look that is smooth and flawless.

How To Use

Dip The Brush Into Concealer And Use Small Tapping Circular Motions To Blend Over Designated Areas.
Apply Setting Powder To Set.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• Does this brush work well with concealer under the eyes?1 Answers
  • How well does this work at applying highlight?2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot?4 Answers
e.l.f Flawless Concealer Brush
  • "Im in love with this brush!! I use it to blend out my concealer or to put powder to set my under eyes or to blend out my contour on my face!! " in 29 reviews
  • "This brush is great for multi-use! I've used it to blend eyeshadow into my crease and do detail contouring on my face. My favorite use for it is to apply my highlight, though. Can't beat the price!" in 17 reviews
Mackenzie S.
Plymoith
I love this brush so much that I have 2 of them actually! It is an extremely afford brush with great quality. I love using this brush to apply translucent powder under my eyes when I am setting or baking my concealer. I also use it to wipe away the powder once it is set. It is extremely fluffy and is great at getting all the powder out from under the eye area. I also love using this brush to apply highlighter on the bridge of my nose or under my eye area as well.

Overall, this is a really amazing brush and is a great dupe for some of the higher end/more expensive brands such as morphe, sigma, mac, sephora, etc. Highly recommend this brush to anyone! It is one of the few brushes I reach for EVERY time I apply my makeup, regardless of what "look" I'm going for that day! I cannot live without it!
Marlene J.
I loved this brush so much. I used it to blend the concealer under the eyes of my sister while doing her makeup, but at the process of it, the brush head came right off. It was my first time using it since I bought it and the glue that held it to the handle was too weak. I sadly did not find where the part flew to:/ so I might have to purchase another one. It's an affordable prize so I am not that mad. I was really influenced to buy this since the Youtuber KathleenLights raved about it on her videos. I totally agree its a great brush.
Erika M.
Cicero, IL
Love this!! I'm telling you how I feel about them and this is what I feel you guys did a great job they get the job done and there just good brushes and I just love that you guys are doing better and getting bigger on your things !! I know I many have no much to say but in the little bit I am saying that's apt because elf is doing great I love there brushes and I only use them but I only know about them !!
Gabrielle M.
Lindenwold
So I don’t use this brush as it’s titled for because it’s way to big and fluffy to apply concealer. However, I love to use this brush to set the concealer under my eyes with. I also apply a bake under my cheek or nose contour with this brush because it’s just the right size to put enough product to easily clean it up with. Plus, it blends eyeshadow quickly too.
Crowned G.
This Elf Concealer brush is great, for the price! It blends the concealer in smoothly and is soft. I use it with their concealer, you don't have to work hard at all since the brush does all the work for you. I took one star off just because after months of having it, some of the brush hairs fall off but that's a minor problem to me. 4/5, definately a great brush.
kristen s.
east northport
love this brush, but definitely not for concealing. this brush is wayyyy too fluffy to apply concealer. definitely not a concealer brush, but i LOVE this brush to blend my eyeshadow. it’s perfect to blend the crease shade with the brow shade to make and really nice fade/blend. 100% recommended for shadows, 0% recommended for concealer.
Lori L.
I love elf brushes and bought this to try and blend the concealer under my eyes, but it didn't work so well for me. It wasn't stiff enough to my liking to stamp the concealer in versus swiping it, which with my dry skin just makes its crack faster. I have however found a new purpose for the brush. Instead of using it for my concealer, I use it as a highlighter brush or to lay down my base color to set my eyelid primer. Works beautifully for both! e.l.f Flawless Concealer Brush

***update. After using only a handful of time the head on my brush totally fell off. I love elf and elf brushes so I am very disappointed in the poor craftsmanship of this brush.
Reshma R.
Such a good, affordable concealer brush! The price is amazing and my first one lasted me over a year and a half. The bristles started coming out recently (maybe I cleaned it a little too aggressively) so I bought a new one. Will buy again if my current one falls apart
Sienna P.
Battle Creek, MI
I'm not a very huge elf fan. Their brushes are better than their makeup, but you get what you pay for. The brushes are cheap and rough so I wouldn't recommend them unless the price is that appealing. The bristles are rough and leave streaks.
Jessica C.
Sterling Hts, MI
I will never understand why people pay upwards of $10 or more for makeup brushes. This little guy is perfect! I use it for my cream based concealer and typically apply it under my eyes and on any problem areas that may be occurring
Anaiz B.
San Antonio
Does this brush shed a lot?
Aden F.
How well does this work at applying highlight?
Mellissa R.
North plainfield
On a scale from one to ten ten being the best how would you rate e.l.f. brushes?
Kay K.
What's your favorite e.l.f. Studio brush?
Jayna Rissa C.
Fullerton, CA
Does this brush work well with concealer under the eyes?