e.l.f. Flat Eyeliner Brush uploaded by Ashley S.e.l.f. Flat Eyeliner Brush uploaded by Ashley S.e.l.f. Flat Eyeliner Brush uploaded by Ashley S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #67 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

This firm Flat Eyeliner Brush creates precision lines for instant definition. The straight blunt cut provides full-color intensity for smooth and even consistency. Use with powder, liquid or cream products for a flawless lined eye.

How To Use

Place The Tip Of The Brush In The Eyeliner, And Test The Color Intensity On The Back Of Your Hand And Then Dot Color Across The Lash Line.
Lock In The Color Using Our Liner Sealer.

e.l.f. Flat Eyeliner Brush
  • "Love this ! It was only 3 bucks and it applies my eyeliner on and does a great job ! Awesome quality" in 28 reviews
  • "I've been using this brush for years, great for applying eyeshadow. Also super cheap and great quality!" in 5 reviews
Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
Okay obviously the name of this product eludes to the idea that it’s intended for eyeliner BUT makeup has no rules! So I use it to carve out underneath my eyebrow pomade/gel/pigment. You need to use a higher coverage concealer to carve it out though because this brush will spread it thinly.
Mari P.
Milton
Works for exactly what I bought it for! It does a great job of lining my bought lash line. I don’t like to use pencil on my bottom lash line and instead prefer a softer powder look. This brush is perfect and the perfect price! Add a tiny water to the tip and get an even more precise line. Leave it dry and drag it down to smudge the color.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
I love this elf eyeliner brush I can use it with my powder ,liquid, and cream products and I love that it’s cruelty free. It’s very soft and easy to clean. It’s also great for using to clean under the eyebrow it’s also great if you want to cat Eye to be very to defined.
Thao T.
This little flat eyeliner brush is really great when using a gel pot liner. It does the job really well and the product itself is super affordable and works great. I haven’t had any issues when using it and I’ve had mine for about 2 years now. I like it a lot.
Marissa H.
Severn, MD
One of my favorite brands when it comes to makeup brushes. They're not made cheap and are comparable to their price point. The bristles are soft and hold together. I use it everyday, I prefer gel liners over pencils and this gets me the perfect line!
Mashrika A.
Elf brushes are actually really good and affordable. The packing brush is so nice and the contour brush. Even the blush pallettes and contour pallettes are good to use and I would recommend someone starting makeup to get them and practice
MaKenzie M.
pleasanton, CA
Quality brush for a great price! I buy these all the time because I tend to lose them in suitcases or leave them at hotels, but they're easy to find at a local Target and cost hardly anything. Pairs great with their dark brown eyeliner product.
Maryly R.
Elf is another great affordable brand. This eye brush is my ride or die. I use it for multiple purposes on the eyes. Highly recommended. If you want to purchase I'd go to a local dollar tree their in stock for a $1. Btw.
Alexii✨ K.
Elf has brushed that are affordable and very cheap. I would use this brush to fix up my brows and make sure that my brows are sharp. I would recommend to others. They're line of brushed aren't bad, they have decent quality.
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Gets really cakey really fast. After you're done using it wash it. It's a good brush if you are just starting out with make up. Great price for the quality you get. I would recommend to newbie peeps!
Mariam A.
Sto Dgo,DR.
Is the product really good?
Christine Mae M.
What store can you buy this brush in

back