BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create a flawless, natural look with this lightweight tinted powder. This silky formula provides light coverage and sets makeup, while also helping to mattify skin and minimize the appearance of fine lines. Powder puff included. Directions: Brush all over the face with the Beautifully Bare Blending Brush using circular motions. Can be worn alone or over the Beautifully Bare Foundation Serum. Beauty Tip: For fuller coverage use with a dampened brush or sponge. Ingredients: Talc, Silica, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Magnesium Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ptfe, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) Color: Medium/Dark. see more...

Karen T.
Monroe , NC
This powder is perfect for my skin tone and type! I have oily skin and it stayed in place all day with a nice natural look. I was able to use this color and have no orange look or lines where I had applied the powder. Definitely a keeper!
Violet M.
1325 N Meridian Ave. Apt 205 wichita kansas
It’s good power ! I’ve used this product but not in that shade. It’s leave like a matte and natural finish and it very easy to apply and it’s very smooth on the skin. Yes I would recommend this item
Stephanie H.
This finishing powder is amazing! I put it over my elf foundation and the two make a great pair! I can even wear it without foundation underneath! It is easy to apply with the sponge or a brush! Either way I’m a forever user
Tina T.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I love this powder. Not only is the packaging sleek and easy to manage, the powder leaves my pores looking less visible, sets my makeup beautifully, and never leaves my skin looking powdery or dry.
Karena D.
Norfolk , VA
My go to product. I haven’t found anything that compares to this. Works well and it is very affordable. Helps control natural oils and helps return the brown color to my face after baking.
Alena C.
Yes, this product kept my makeup on all day. I would use it right before a picture and it was wonderful. Keep me from looking oily. It’s also is great just with light foundation
Amani J.
Albuquerque, NM
It is hard to find the right setting powder for my dark skin that isn’t super expensive. I’m glad I found this elf setting powder at Walmart! It’s easy to apply and never fails to give me that finishing look.
Teresa P.
Elk Grove, CA
I really like this product. I use it to set while I bake and then as a finishing powder before my setting spray. I love the matte finish it gives me and how light the formula is.
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
I like this one! I do not use it always because I feel that it dries my skin, but it gives a very good finish. It is one of the most economical that I have used and I recommend it.
Abby C.
Tallahassee
This product actually works really well. I apply with the same damp sponge I use for my liquid make up; rather than the one it came with. It really creates a smooth look and I love that it is matte.