e.l.f. Finishing Powder Medium/Dark 0.33 oz uploaded by Quintionna J.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create a flawless, natural look with this lightweight tinted powder. This silky formula provides light coverage and sets makeup, while also helping to mattify skin and minimize the appearance of fine lines. Powder puff included. Directions: Brush all over the face with the Beautifully Bare Blending Brush using circular motions. Can be worn alone or over the Beautifully Bare Foundation Serum. Beauty Tip: For fuller coverage use with a dampened brush or sponge. Ingredients: Talc, Silica, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Magnesium Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ptfe, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) Color: Medium/Dark. see more...

Buy on Target*
Teresa P.
Elk Grove, CA
I really like this product. I use it to set while I bake and then as a finishing powder before my setting spray. I love the matte finish it gives me and how light the formula is.
e.l.f. Finishing Powder Medium/Dark 0.33 oz

I really like this formula because it has “weight” to it and can be used without any foundation or concealer.
Grace J.
Morganton
Love it! Very cheap but fantastic quality! Lasts for a long time and gives you the finish you need. Pressed powder so doesn't make a mess
Destiny P.
North Branch
I love all elf products. They work amazing for me, and for the price you cannot go wrong. Absolutely love elf and this specific product.
Paulette N.
Charlotte, NC
Love if applied right it's awesome this was worth the buy and I usually don't like this product cuz it Doesn't blend well with my skin
Christie P.
Spokane Valley
For me, e.l.f. finish powder not only does its job. It has done it at a cheaper price then other brands. Great product for the price
April H.
Farmville, Va
This powder could be better it leaves you with a ashy color to your skin. I brought it as a quick fix but only ended up using it once
Jessica J.
loudon, TN
The product was a little cheaper and in my book is more wonderful. The finishing product kept the makeup that I was wearing for hours
angela v.
Las Cruces , NM
This product did its job I just didn’t like the smell it smells like chalk I would somewhat recommend if your on a budget
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Amazing price for the quality of the product! This is one of my favorite brands! Love the look of it! Covers just right