BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create a flawless, natural look with this lightweight tinted powder. This silky formula provides light coverage and sets makeup, while also helping to mattify skin and minimize the appearance of fine lines. Powder puff included. Directions: Brush all over the face with the Beautifully Bare Blending Brush using circular motions. Can be worn alone or over the Beautifully Bare Foundation Serum. Beauty Tip: For fuller coverage use with a dampened brush or sponge. Ingredients: Talc, Silica, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Magnesium Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ptfe, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) Color: Medium/Dark. see more...

Molly B.
Ironton, OH
I really enjoyed this product for the price. It could have had a little more coverage but I liked it a lot. I would buy it again forsure. It was so easy to apply and matched my skin tone perfect. I would buy it again.
Yer V.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a great, and cheap finishing powder! The packaging is cute and very well put together! Definitely recommend for oily skin because it isn't drying but has a matte finishing touch! Definitely love this product! And would buy again because it's so cheap but has such an amazing quality!
Joanne D.
Addison , IL
This is a great finishing powder when you have that nice summer glow. It applies evenly With the perfect brush last for a really long time. I like to reapply the powder using the sponge, but I preferably apply at first using a brush.
Quintionna J.
Macon, GA
This powder is a perfect fit for my complexion, I wore it for a light beat on the beach and it lasted all day after I set with Urban Decay De-Slick setting Spray
Melissa P.
Xenia, OH
Before I upgraded to using loose powder to set my foundation, this is what I used in the mornings when I was getting ready. I now keep this in my purse for middle/end of the day to touch up the oily ness of my face. I love this product. The price point is just right and it fits perfecting in my bag for every day use!
Hillary L.
Lafayette, LA
Powder runs VERY VERY DARK. I am usually a medium/tan skin tone in the summer and even the light/medium tint is TOO dark to be worn as a finishing powder. That being said, it works fabulously as a matte bronzer and contour. I use it frequently for this purpose. ONLY.
Aurora C.
Elf needs to get it together with their shade range. This is my skin tone in the summer and it’s perfectly fine as a finishing powder. In fall and winter I use it as a bronzer and it works well for that too. If you can find your perfect shade, I would recommend it.
veronica🌸🌛💕🥂 M.
this elf finishing powder is seriously amazing and works soo sooo well especially for how cheap/affordable it is. nothing bad to say about product. i would definitely recommend this product to everyone. and I will continue to use it!!! check it out
Jen P.
Philadelphia
Just bought this and I already love it. It’s a great price for the product. I have used many finishing powders and this is in my to 3 if you only need a cheap and fast replacement. Totally would recommend.
Karen T.
Monroe , NC
This powder is perfect for my skin tone and type! I have oily skin and it stayed in place all day with a nice natural look. I was able to use this color and have no orange look or lines where I had applied the powder. Definitely a keeper!