e.l.f. Finishing Powder Medium/Dark 0.33 oz uploaded by Quintionna J.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create a flawless, natural look with this lightweight tinted powder. This silky formula provides light coverage and sets makeup, while also helping to mattify skin and minimize the appearance of fine lines. Powder puff included. Directions: Brush all over the face with the Beautifully Bare Blending Brush using circular motions. Can be worn alone or over the Beautifully Bare Foundation Serum. Beauty Tip: For fuller coverage use with a dampened brush or sponge. Ingredients: Talc, Silica, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Magnesium Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ptfe, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) Color: Medium/Dark. see more...

Buy on Target*
M.🌻 M.
Las Vegas, NV
This powder is a holy grail. For $6 it's the best! I've tried higher brands & they either turn me orange throughout the day, don't hold up or oxidize & look really bad. This powder is the only one that works on top of my liquid foundation, keeps me matte for awhile, and helps my makeup blend to look soft & natural. I have VERY oily skin & this is the only powder that has worked for me. I just pat it on with a brush & it looks great. Definitely recommend.
Tina T.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I love this powder. Not only is the packaging sleek and easy to manage, the powder leaves my pores looking less visible, sets my makeup beautifully, and never leaves my skin looking powdery or dry.
Mercedez R.
Atlanta
This product get the job done. I would recommend it for beginners. This keeps my highlight in place. There is not any sun protection. But it is easy to apply. Don’t put on your whole face because there is flash back.
Aura C.
Flushing, NY
I like this one! I do not use it always because I feel that it dries my skin, but it gives a very good finish. It is one of the most economical that I have used and I recommend it.
Claribel P.
Look good on me and practice learn from that. And good like not dry or anything just normal . And easy to apply and won’t fade it. And yes keep all day that amazing
Quintionna J.
Macon, GA
This powder is a perfect fit for my complexion, I wore it for a light beat on the beach and it lasted all day after I set with Urban Decay De-Slick setting Spray
Aurora C.
Elf needs to get it together with their shade range. This is my skin tone in the summer and it’s perfectly fine as a finishing powder. In fall and winter I use it as a bronzer and it works well for that too. If you can find your perfect shade, I would recommend it.
Jac Que W.
Staten Island, NY
Easy to color match. Leaves a wonderful matte finish over the foundation, easy touch up on the oily parts of the face. Keeps my face perfects all day with minor touch ups. Definite purchase again
Alina belle H.
Trinity, AL
Great finishing powder for a very cheap price. It's not the best I've ever used but when I'm on a tight budget I'll definitely purchase this again. It gets the job done and the formula is good.
Amani J.
Albuquerque, NM
It is hard to find the right setting powder for my dark skin that isn’t super expensive. I’m glad I found this elf setting powder at Walmart! It’s easy to apply and never fails to give me that finishing look.