e.l.f. Fan Brush uploaded by Alyse T.e.l.f. Fan Brush uploaded by Alyse T.e.l.f. Fan Brush uploaded by Courtney D.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

New Become A Beauty Expert E.L.F. E Yes Lips Face Unique Fan Shape Blends Away Makeup Mistakes Dusts, Wipes &Amp; Contours Powders Use To Create A Soft Wash Of Color Over The Cheeks, To Apply A Touch Of Loose Powder To Cover Shine, Or As A Blending Aid No Animal Testing All E.L.F. Professional Makeup Brushes Have Been Designed And Tested By Our Professional Team Of Makeup Artists.&Nbsp; Each Brush Has Been Ergonomically Designed To Fit Perfectly Into Your Hand And Facilitate A Flawless Finish With Every Application. Charity Supporter Made In China Designed In The Usa see more...

• Does any one know where you can get one of the elf fan brushes or...1 Answers
  • How durable is this kind of brush? and how do the bristles feel?3 Answers
Cony P.
Martinsville, VA
The bristles are very soft. I love to apply my highlight at the highest points like my cheekbone, browbone, cupids bow, chin and temples. And at times I use it to brush throught my eyelashes with loose powder to make my lashes thicker. The only down side is that i think its a bit too long.
Jennifer S.
Yorktown, VA
I love elf products and I use them all the tme, i really like this fan brush it is perfect for my skin type. I use it to apply my highlighter and it is very easy to use and very affordable. none of the elf products are overpriced or expensive at all and i would use them again
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
How can you not love e.l.f? They are so affordable and help people get the basics in brushes without having to spend just tons of money. THis brush is perfectly acceptable for using to apply your highlighter. While not the highest quality I still personally love it.
Hayley M.
Charlotte, NC
A great brush. I love using it to apply my highlighter. It has the right amount of softness. It applied makeup beautifully. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable fan brush.
Katie P.
Wilmington, DE
Great brush to use for cleaning up fallout! Was very affordable and minimal shedding. Definitely would recommend if you're looking for something to use just here and there.
Hannah C.
Ms State, MS
I prefer this over the studio brush, but only because of the color of the handle. I love the clear line of brushes! I think this one does exactly what it's supposed to do. I think it does a great job ob blending my highlight in, rather than just laying it on top of my blush. Pretty good!
Stephanie P.
I love how soft this brush is. The way my highlight goes on just perfect when time I put on highlight. My daughter even lights to play with this brush because of how soft it is.  I got the one I have from Walmart and I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to friends and family all the time.
Tynna H.
Sullivan, ME
I dont like this brush, at all. And I LOVE elf brushes. I dont feel this picks up product good. I found when using it I was constantly putting it back into the product and it was still almost unnoticeable on my skin. For someone who likes extreme subtle highlight, then you would love this.
Jessica B.
Harlan, KY
My favorite fan brush. Elf has been a heaven sent for me. the price is amazing and the quality is just as wonderful. I bought it at walmart and it is my highlighter brush and I also use it to dust off any extra eyeshadow powder. Very satisfied with this purchase.
Melissa D.
Lake charles, LA
Great little fan brush... the price is really not bad, it's also easy to use for highlighter... it def replace my higher end brush... I use it almost every day! I'm satisfied with my purchase..will buy again
Ruby P.
How durable is this kind of brush? and how do the bristles feel?
teagan s.
Pea Ridge, AR
Does any one know where you can get one of the elf fan brushes or any fan brushes because mine recently broke💖