BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This lightweight translucent powder is formulated to set your makeup in place for longer wear and to help minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines. Can be used alone, or throughout the day for a quick touch-up. Wear under foundation to prep skin, or apply over your makeup to set it for a flawless, shine-free finish. Directions: After makeup has been applied loosely dust powder all over the face to set makeup in place. Beauty tip: For a fuller coverage use with a sponge. Ingredients: Talc, Silica, Mica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl GlycolMay Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) Size: .17oz. Color: Light/Medium. see more...

Mariah J.
Mariah J.
Flint, MI
Review for: Light/Medium
I bought this to set my whole face but all it did was make my face look ashy. I feel like if I was a lighter skin tone then this would work great but in the store it looked my same shade so that was my bad. I actually mixed it with my setting powder for my concealer and that worked ok so I do have a use for it
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Garber, OK
Review for: Light/Medium
E.l.f products are my go to products. I absolutely love this prime and stay finishing powder, I picked light/medium, it's light weight, can reapply if needed (though I've never had to) ,compact, and a great price.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Hot Springs, AR
Review for: Light/Medium
I've got one of these at home on my makeup counter, and one in my purse at all times. Not only is this powder great for a setting powder, but if I happen to get a little oily throughout the day, I'll dab this on and it fixes everything right up. I highly recommend this product! Great price as well, super affordable
Susan A.
Susan A.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: Light/Medium
This product definitely deserves 5 stars! Although it doesn't contain that much product (I hit pan after a week of using it), the price point of the product makes up for it. It seals my foundation and leaves me looking matte. It doesn't give me an ashy cast and I love the lightweight finish of it.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Review for: Light/Medium
This is a first purchase of translucent powder. I like it. I may have gotten a shade too dark. Goes on well with brush or sponge. I'm still pretty oily at the end of the day. Very affordable would buy again.
Madison D.
Madison D.
Malabar, FL
Review for: Light/Medium
I use this every single day. I don't need any coverage at all but I like to just even out my skin tone. I just apply a little moisturizer before I apply so I don't look ashy☺
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Light/Medium
Very lightweight, easy to blend, light pigmentation. Over all I like it. I also like how you can see the product you are getting because of the clear packaging.
Brittani D.
Brittani D.
Review for: Light/Medium
I just got it I hope it works if not I want be hurt it was only 3 dollars. It looks like most may just use to cover up where my skin is extra oily at
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Kernersville, NC
Review for: Light/Medium
I love every product I get from elf! They are super affordable and worth it. This is super pigmented. Just be carful not to drop it! It will crumble!
Finola R.
Finola R.
78209
Review for: Light/Medium
I've had this product for a while and I'm really liking it gives me a little lighter color to my face