BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This lightweight translucent powder is formulated to set your makeup in place for longer wear and to help minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines. Can be used alone, or throughout the day for a quick touch-up. Wear under foundation to prep skin, or apply over your makeup to set it for a flawless, shine-free finish. Directions: After makeup has been applied loosely dust powder all over the face to set makeup in place. Beauty tip: For a fuller coverage use with a sponge. Ingredients: Talc, Silica, Mica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl GlycolMay Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) Size: .17oz. Color: Fair/Light. see more...

Macy T.
Hilham , TN
I love this powder! I use it to set my foundation and concealer and I can tell such a difference between when I use it and when I don’t! It really does a great job of keeping away cakey lines from concealer under my eyes. My foundation always looks so much smoother and matte after I use this powder. Such a great price too!
Samantha B.
Crossett
Very chalky, but gets the job done. If you don't have a big budget for makeup this will work fine. Elf has very many amazing products but this is on the low end of the scale. Very lightweight, I'm not a regular buyer of this.
romi M.
constantine
HI , i love all products from elf , this mark is amazing
makes my skin beautiful
i can help you promote by reviwing it in my accounts ( instagram, facebook , youtube,...)