e.l.f. Eyeshadow Set uploaded by Destiny K.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Elf 96 Pc. Eyeshadow set

e.l.f. Eyeshadow Set
  • "Absolutely LOVE this elf 96 pc eyeshadow! The colors are vibrant, easy to apply, easy to blend, and definitely long lasting!!" in 6 reviews
Kayla D.
Oceanside
This eyeshadow set is absolutely gorgeous! The color selections go well together too. I have been using this for awhile now too. I have 3 different ones I use actually! I think all females will loves this collection if anything. I will continue buying this brand and highly recommend!
Alexandra S.
Ridgewood, NY
Cheap eyeshadow. I never really used it for serious/formal events, only for art and cosplay makeup because it’s faint and washes off easily. Not super pigmented, but came in a range of colors! Would recommend regardless.
Hannah E.
Plainfield
Purchased at: Macy's
Has a large variety of colors but not the best pigment. You can build up the colors but not much. I would recommend for beginning makeup artists since it has so many colors for such a cheap price. I would not personally buy again though.
Kennedy A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I liked it. Although it was way too large. It had every color I needed. Mine broke- super cheap Packaging. Sometimes I wish they still made these. Hit and miss on the shadows. Preferred the square pans.
Jessica S.
Pittsburgh, PA
These colors are so pigmented that astronauts probably see them from space and say, "Wow that eyeshadow is fire." Just as good as the expensive stuff for a quarter of the price.
Jahzel V.
Hollywood, FL
I received this pallet as a gift for Christmas and I love the value you get for the price. Elf is super affordable and comes in a great range of colors and styles. I love the pigment this product has
Anastasiya D.
Forest Grove
Not as good as colourpop. It takes a lot more blending to make the color go on and stay on. You for sure need an eyeshadow base for this eyeshadow to make it last all day or even just a couple of hours.
Ali B.
New Port Richey
Elf eyeshadows are... mehhh. Not the worst but definitely not the best. Layers kinda powdery and has a bit of fall out but the darker colors are buildable and also they are all pretty blendable and stackable which makes them better. Not expensive at all I think it’s like ten dollars for a pallet which makes it nice. It’s a brand Worth trying if you’re new to trying makeup.
Tamara H.
Selma Alabama
These colors are very pretty and are matte and good for summer. I would love form them to improve on the amount of fallout it has tho .i am a first time buyer but I would definitely purchase again. I recommend this e.l.f. Cosmetics Mad For Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Jasmin 🍯.
It’s was my very first eyeshadow palette! You can honestly use this pallete beyond eyeshadow! You can use for a matte brow to color in your brows, a shiny color for highlight, and even a light brown for bronzer. Such a good pallete for a beginner and even beyond that
Kathy W.