BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

32 piece Eye shadow Palette with 2 Brushes and eyelid primer

Lindsay C.
Great palette with a lot of very versatile color options. The shadows have a pretty good pigment to them, so it doesn’t take a lot of product to get colors to show up. I would recommend this for beauty lovers on a budget as it does have very beautiful color selections and elf is a good quality for the very low price
Brittany W.
Damascus, MD
I wanted to love this especially because it was coming as a set. Reasonably priced. But horrible pigmentation, didnt stay, wasnt crazy about the consistency of the primer. I ended up using the palette a couple times and gifted it to my friends 5 year old daughter to use as play makeup. Wouldn't waste your money
Rebecca C.
San Antonio
I love this eyeshadow palette I also use the black to shade in my eyebrows and use as a eyeliner as well. All in one palette is the best. I greatly recommend this one 👌🏻e.l.f. Eyeshadow Palette with Brushes and Eyelid Primer Set
Elia M.
I love trying out elf products and can guarantee everyone I’m very happy with how this pallet turned out to look on my eyes! It is really cute from the packaging and container and has a wonderful quality!👏💯👌💝
Jamie G.
Memphis
I’ve had the same palette for about 3 years, maybe even longer. I use this palette every time I do my eye makeup. I love e.l.f. products because they’re not pricey at all. I will say, though, the lighter colors are hard to show up, and the darker colors are very pigmented. It isn’t the longest lasting, so if you want something that’ll last longer than just a dinner or lunch, I’d go for something else.
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I got this as a gift for my birthday one year. I really liked how it came with two brushes and an eyeshadow primer. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because the shadows were a little difficult to blend and they weren’t as pigmented as I would’ve liked. But it’s a palette you can defiantly work with and build up color!
Crystal C.
NY
This product is good for anyone who is looking for cheaper makeup. The primer is decent and the angle brush is good for eyebrows. I️ only use this palette for my brows and sometimes the dark colors for eyeshadow. The eyeshadow brush isn’t too good. I️ got this at CVS.
Brianna B.
I bought this cute little set for my nieces for Christmas last year and they loved it. I used these shadows when I used their makeup after dinner that night and I enjoyed for the most part. Good pigmentation and very little kickback. The eyelid primer does it’s job well. Not back for an inexpensive pallet.
Emma W.
Greensboro, NC
I love this palette. I have my favorite colors in it of course, but all of the colors are beautiful. I wish it was a little bigger so the colors would last a little longer though. I love that I can get it at target or basically any other drug store. I would highly recommend this product.
Ashley L.
Fayetteville, NC
I love elf eyeshadow palettes I think they put just the right colors and just the right amount to get multiple looks. I buy elf at Walmart. I think for the price they make one of the best eyeshadow palettes at the drug store their whole line is just awesome.
Monique S.
Bakersfield, CA
So i just got a morphe pallete for christmas. And im looking for good eyeshadow brushes that are affordable and work well. What are your faves?
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
Are these really pigmented?
katelyn y.
Minnesota
Is this eyeshadow good because some of elf product don't work
Lucy I.
Glasgow
How good is this because I see everyone with it and I am just left alone with nothing and I am so jelly of you have it and can I get one from here?
Lucy M.
That palette looks gorgeous, where can I get this?