BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Eyes - Lips - Face This convenient makeup collection for your eyes allows you to be your own makeup artist whevern, wherever. A great value for any makeup lover!! An all-in-one compact including the must have eyeshadow shades! Create any look that reflects your personal style. The small sleek design is great of on the go beauty touchups Safe, gentle formula Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking eyes designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists.

• What about the pigmentation?1 Answers
  • How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • Are these fairly good quality or do they wear away fast? 1 Answers
e.l.f. Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Considering the price, this is amazing eyeshadow. You couldn't find a variety of colors like this for such a low price from any other brand. Great for trying out looks when you don't want to waste your highend stuff with experimenting. Some colors are very pigmented and others aren't... its just kind of a hit and miss. " in 44 reviews
  • "I recently discovered ELF products and I love every single one of the ones that I have purchased including this palette. I am technically a "beginner after many many many years of being out of the makeup loop. I just recently lost 100lbs and have started feeling good enough about myself to get back into wearing makeup like i did when I was younger. I used to have friends who came to ME for advice on makeup but I got to where I didn't feel good about myself that I quit using it. This palette really is great for beginners such as myself. I can play around with it and learn the ropes again and not have it cause breakouts on my face. If you do wear a primer or a cream base as others have said, it does a phenomenal job. I am really impressed with it and ELF products are affordable so I don't have to break the bank trying different products. " in 15 reviews
  • "One of my first eyeshadow palettes I bought and it's truly amazing I love how I can choose different colors a very great variety it's also cheap!" in 6 reviews
Sarah B.
Taunton, MA
This eye shadow palette gets three stars because it has a great selection of Shadows with both brights and neutrals. However unless you have a really good primer it doesn't stay on and it's not that pigmented. However for the price it's fairly decent.
Kayla H.
One of the very first palettes I ever bought. It's affordable, however I don't remember the price but it is under $30. There are many colors to chose from so you can go with anything. I would recommend this for makeup artists or people who love makeup.
Christina R.
Bloomingburg, NY
I love this palette. I am relatively new to the whole makeup thing. I am not too good at it yet, but I have been doing lots of experimenting. This is one of my faves: the price is perfect, not to expensive, you get a quality product, and the palette is beautiful with many options and combos.
Megan m.
Clearfield, UT
I received this from Christmas and I still use it everyday! I love all the different colors! Blending is really easy with this pallate! The only downside is the smell is a bit off putting and it has a lot of fallout. But would defiantly recommend.
Tiffany L.
Hopkinton, MA
Great for beginners but not for me to use on clients. I purchased this online and received it quickly. Very well packaged. Decent quality, but again, not for professional use.
Nina A.
I bought on of their large neutral palettes when ELF was having their 50% off sale and it was a great buy. I have heard a lot of people say these shadows aren't the easiest to work with but I haven't had much of a problem with them at all. I'll agree the pigmentation isn't the best but for the price you pay it's pretty good. If I ever ran out, I would really consider buying this again.
Kayla S.
My first big eyeshadow palette I even bought it has so many colors to chose from and they make two or three different ones I think there's a natural one also. The colors are very good quality and definitely recommend it for people who want an affordable palette with variations.
Chelsea J.
Roanoke, VA
I'm going to be 100% honest... sometimes I underestimate products because of there prices... $10 (I got it half off) for an 100 eyeshadow palette? I immediately thought it would be cheap and lack pigmentation but I was so impressed. It had amazing pigmentation and blended beautifully. I would recommend it for beginners. A++
Holly W.
I got a palette for Christmas and I love it. I am picky about my makeup and usually use department store brands (Clinique), but I went out on a limb and used this gift ( I usually exchange these type of gifts because of my pickiness). Anxious to get more e.l.f products!!!
Leah B.
I have this palette in Natural and Everyday (which has some brighter colors). I love the pigmentation and the formulas of the eyeshadows. I always say, use an eyeshadow primer before applying the eyeshadows so that the color is more true and pops out more. (This goes for any brand of eyeshadow.) The palette is the perfect size for traveling and offers so many combinations.
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Where do you buy
Eliza G.
La Quinta, CA
Wow! this looks like very nice palette are they pigmented and creamy?
Alexandria M.
Where could I find this product?
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
Are the shadows in this palette more powdery or creamy?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
What color combination is your favorite?