BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Eyes - Lips - Face This convenient makeup collection for your eyes allows you to be your own makeup artist whevern, wherever. A great value for any makeup lover!! An all-in-one compact including the must have eyeshadow shades! Create any look that reflects your personal style. The small sleek design is great of on the go beauty touchups Safe, gentle formula Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking eyes designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists.

• What about the pigmentation?1 Answers
  • How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • Are these fairly good quality or do they wear away fast? 1 Answers
e.l.f. Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Considering the price, this is amazing eyeshadow. You couldn't find a variety of colors like this for such a low price from any other brand. Great for trying out looks when you don't want to waste your highend stuff with experimenting. Some colors are very pigmented and others aren't... its just kind of a hit and miss. " in 44 reviews
  • "I recently discovered ELF products and I love every single one of the ones that I have purchased including this palette. I am technically a "beginner after many many many years of being out of the makeup loop. I just recently lost 100lbs and have started feeling good enough about myself to get back into wearing makeup like i did when I was younger. I used to have friends who came to ME for advice on makeup but I got to where I didn't feel good about myself that I quit using it. This palette really is great for beginners such as myself. I can play around with it and learn the ropes again and not have it cause breakouts on my face. If you do wear a primer or a cream base as others have said, it does a phenomenal job. I am really impressed with it and ELF products are affordable so I don't have to break the bank trying different products. " in 15 reviews
  • "One of my first eyeshadow palettes I bought and it's truly amazing I love how I can choose different colors a very great variety it's also cheap!" in 6 reviews
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
Elf eyeshadow palette's are one of the best product; besides the lipsticks that I have used from this brand. The colors are just so pigmented and tons of colors to choose from. I bought three different one's from Target all for $5, it's a great investment. The on;y thing I would change is the powder-e-ness once they come off the palette, kind of messy if your not careful.
Victoria K.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this palette. It has a wide range of colors both with matte and more with sparkles. I use it almost every time I wear make up. It is very cheap compared to other big palettes like Morphe. They stay on all day and do not move around or fade away.
Julia C.
Yes, this product is inexpensive and has a wide variety of choices color wise, but the colors are just not pigmented at all. When I did swatches of this palette I fell in love but when I put the eyeshadow on my eye it faded away in the first 5 minutes. And if you're trying to do a natural look you will not be able to see the eyeshadow at all which is potentially the reason you put it on if you know what I mean. I don't recommend this product! It may be a good starter palette for beginners still learning how to apply their eyeshadow!
Nikole L.
Gresham, OR
I've been using this palette daily since Christmas, I'm in love with it. The colors are all really great together and they're all really pigmented. Great for the price! I've barely even hit pan on any of my favorite colors.
Natalie R.
Missouri City, TX
I got this 2 years in a row for my birthday from e.l.f and I love it! I gave the other away as a gift but only cause my previous one never runs out!. It has so many varieties of colors that I serious doubt I've used them all yet. You have a good range in color, matte and shimmer colors to choose and the pigment pay off is great for its price. Want every color in the world? Get this palette.
Anastasia C.
I got the palette for free in one of their gift boxes and I've been a frequent customer ever since. It was my first huge makeup palette and I have bought another similar one since. The colors are vivid and vast. I like this a lot.
Sierra S.
Marietta, GA
I have this and never use it because I never really wear makeup. The only makeup I wear is really eye makeup. This palette eliminates the beed of having to buy a bunch of smaller palettes. It's like endless combinations lol
Jaclyn L.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
This palette has an awesome range of colors, which is awesome for the price, but it lacks in quality. The shadows are so chalky, and it takes so much product to even get the slightest of color, even if a primer is used first.
Jasmine C.
Hattiesburg, MS
Yassssssssssssss! I slay with this paletteūüíĀ I got it for Christmas two years ago and I love it. There's a shade for every look that I dream of. It's not heavy and last a good deal of the day (I continuously rub my eyes, no major residue to tag along.) I recommend this product to anyone of a beginner to professional MUA.
kainaat a.
I love elf but this product is a hit as well as a miss ūüėď. This palette comes with a very diverse u color range and it is really ideal for Make up artists. Though some of the colors are amazing and highly pigmented others are just an absolute miss; they don't have any pigment at all, and they look really dusty .
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Where do you buy
Eliza G.
La Quinta, CA
Wow! this looks like very nice palette are they pigmented and creamy?
Alexandria M.
Where could I find this product?
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
Are the shadows in this palette more powdery or creamy?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
What color combination is your favorite?