BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Eyes - Lips - Face This convenient makeup collection for your eyes allows you to be your own makeup artist whevern, wherever. A great value for any makeup lover!! An all-in-one compact including the must have eyeshadow shades! Create any look that reflects your personal style. The small sleek design is great of on the go beauty touchups Safe, gentle formula Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking eyes designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists.

• What about the pigmentation?1 Answers
  • How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • Are these fairly good quality or do they wear away fast? 1 Answers
e.l.f. Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Considering the price, this is amazing eyeshadow. You couldn't find a variety of colors like this for such a low price from any other brand. Great for trying out looks when you don't want to waste your highend stuff with experimenting. Some colors are very pigmented and others aren't... its just kind of a hit and miss. " in 44 reviews
  • "I recently discovered ELF products and I love every single one of the ones that I have purchased including this palette. I am technically a "beginner after many many many years of being out of the makeup loop. I just recently lost 100lbs and have started feeling good enough about myself to get back into wearing makeup like i did when I was younger. I used to have friends who came to ME for advice on makeup but I got to where I didn't feel good about myself that I quit using it. This palette really is great for beginners such as myself. I can play around with it and learn the ropes again and not have it cause breakouts on my face. If you do wear a primer or a cream base as others have said, it does a phenomenal job. I am really impressed with it and ELF products are affordable so I don't have to break the bank trying different products. " in 15 reviews
  • "One of my first eyeshadow palettes I bought and it's truly amazing I love how I can choose different colors a very great variety it's also cheap!" in 6 reviews
Carvyann R.
Hampton, VA
I love that this pallete has so many color variations to choose from. It's so affordable and the quality is great. The colors show up boldly on my brown complexion and stays bright the entire time I'm wearing it.
Ashlie M.
Tinley Park, IL
I used this palette so much when I was younger. If you're young and looks for those pretty poppy colors for that low price, this will do the job. It will also work on older ladies or men!
Kaela P.
I think this palette is great for people who want to try out bright colors, but not spend big bucks to get high end shadows you may not yet be comfortable with. I like it for experimenting but I don't get an insane amount of use out of it for that reason. The shadows themselves are pigmented but some can err on the side of chalky. Still, for the price, it's a great addition to a collection.
Laura M.
Miami, F L 33195.
A great value for any makeup lover An all in compact including the must have eyeshadow shades . has so many base shades, transitional shades, and bold shades.Create any look that reflects your personal style. It's so easy to use and honestly this could be just one palette for you to use if your always on the go.The small sleek design is great of on the go beauty touchups Safe, gentle formula Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking eyes designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. This is why I highly recommend for you guys to try.
Sarah  L.
I recently purchased this palette because I had a lot of business and business casual events to go to, and I got the holiday edition because it had a lot of neutrals. I instantly fell in love with this palette, it is soooo good. Most of the neutrals are soooo pigmented and it feels so good on the skin. It wears really well too, it will not disappear like some of my other eye shadows did. The only bad thing is that some of the white-ish colors aren't as pigmented as I would like them to be and felt kinda powdery and didn't show up. Some of the eyeshadows had a bit of fallout too
Chelsea M.
Toledo, OH
I love this eye shadow palette!! If you are someone who loves colors than I would suggest one of the E.L.F 100 Shadow Palettes!! The palettes contain so many bright and vibrant colors that you can mix and match to get the perfect look you are going for! The only downfall about these palettes is that there tends to be a lot of kickback!!
Phoebe J.
I've owned this palette for a little over 2 years now, & I am no makeup enthusiast, but these eye shadows are (for me) the hardest to work with due to lack of pigmentation. The only way that I can actually see the color on my medium skin, is to wet the eye shadow brush every time. it also does not seem to stay or stick well to any primer that I try. Maybe I just purchased a bad batch but I will definitely not be repurchasing another eye shadow palette from E.L.F again.
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Elf eyeshadows are great, but when they are in the very large palettes the quality isn't as great. They do come in a variety of colors, but the bright colors just aren't as pigmented as wanted. Some of the colors will be inconsistent with the formula. Not a bad palette for just starting off though! You can't beat the price sometimes
Jenni O.
I really like this eyeshadow palette. A reason as to why I really like this palette is because it's for anyone and every occasion. There's matte eyeshadows and shimmering eyeshadows. With this palette you can create a natural look, smokey look, dramatic bright eye look. You can create any look you are feeling like doing that day. This is why I highly recommend for you guys to try.
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA
You definitely get your money worth out of those product and a large variety of color. You get what you pay for here and it is an awesome pallets for makeup begginers and experts too. I would suggest using a shadow primer with this though. I would buy this product again for myself or as a present!
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Where do you buy
Eliza G.
La Quinta, CA
Wow! this looks like very nice palette are they pigmented and creamy?
Alexandria M.
Where could I find this product?
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
Are the shadows in this palette more powdery or creamy?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
What color combination is your favorite?