BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Eyes - Lips - Face This convenient makeup collection for your eyes allows you to be your own makeup artist whevern, wherever. A great value for any makeup lover!! An all-in-one compact including the must have eyeshadow shades! Create any look that reflects your personal style. The small sleek design is great of on the go beauty touchups Safe, gentle formula Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking eyes designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists.

• What about the pigmentation?1 Answers
  • How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • Are these fairly good quality or do they wear away fast? 1 Answers
e.l.f. Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Considering the price, this is amazing eyeshadow. You couldn't find a variety of colors like this for such a low price from any other brand. Great for trying out looks when you don't want to waste your highend stuff with experimenting. Some colors are very pigmented and others aren't... its just kind of a hit and miss. " in 44 reviews
  • "I recently discovered ELF products and I love every single one of the ones that I have purchased including this palette. I am technically a "beginner after many many many years of being out of the makeup loop. I just recently lost 100lbs and have started feeling good enough about myself to get back into wearing makeup like i did when I was younger. I used to have friends who came to ME for advice on makeup but I got to where I didn't feel good about myself that I quit using it. This palette really is great for beginners such as myself. I can play around with it and learn the ropes again and not have it cause breakouts on my face. If you do wear a primer or a cream base as others have said, it does a phenomenal job. I am really impressed with it and ELF products are affordable so I don't have to break the bank trying different products. " in 15 reviews
  • "One of my first eyeshadow palettes I bought and it's truly amazing I love how I can choose different colors a very great variety it's also cheap!" in 6 reviews
Sandie L.
Love this palette. There are great colors on for whatever mood I'm in. I've been able to create a wide variety of looks. The pigmentation is great and I am quite happy.
Desiree L.
San Diego, CA
Love this Palette! So many color choices and they are set up in a way to help you blend and find the right color! Highly recommend to those that love to try new colors!
Karla M.
Arlington, TX
Inexpensive product, awesome colors. My tip is to use a good primer/base and it will last on you. The pigmentation is okay. A great palette to create different looks.
Heather K.
Moulton, AL
I love shadow palettes. do many color to chose from. just in case you want to change it up, or if a friend gets ready at your house and forgets shadow you've got her.
Namrata  P.
BEST eyeshadow palette for beginners
There are so many different shades to choose from. Even though some eyeshadows are too powdery it is worth more than the price.
Monica B.
Vancouver, WA
I purchased for my sister on Christmas. She loves it. It was a reasonable price and cute packaging. I wish the colors were a little larger but then again I like that so many colors were able to be added to the pallet.
Stephanie A.
Norwalk, CA
Its okay for me. The shadows wont still on my eyelid for long but that might because of the primer. For the price, it is okay. IT is especially well for beginners.
Alexis T.
Fishertown, PA
This palette is great! There's so many colors to choose from. You truly have the colors of the rainbow. You aren't limited to the basics like other palettes. E.L.F makes great products I definitely recommend this.
Taylor N.
Augusta, GA
If you are a eye shadow must like me this is what you need! has just about every color you can want. but the container is a little large so if you don't have much storage room that can be a problem
Sara R.
Merced, CA
I have this exact pallet and I must say it's amazing! And you can't beat the pricenter...the color show up on your eye beautifully, easy to Blend...enough color to go with any outfit. Amazing!!!!
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Where do you buy
Eliza G.
La Quinta, CA
Wow! this looks like very nice palette are they pigmented and creamy?
Alexandria M.
Where could I find this product?
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
Are the shadows in this palette more powdery or creamy?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
What color combination is your favorite?