BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Eyes - Lips - Face This convenient makeup collection for your eyes allows you to be your own makeup artist whevern, wherever. A great value for any makeup lover!! An all-in-one compact including the must have eyeshadow shades! Create any look that reflects your personal style. The small sleek design is great of on the go beauty touchups Safe, gentle formula Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking eyes designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists.

• What about the pigmentation?1 Answers
  • How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • Are these fairly good quality or do they wear away fast? 1 Answers
e.l.f. Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Considering the price, this is amazing eyeshadow. You couldn't find a variety of colors like this for such a low price from any other brand. Great for trying out looks when you don't want to waste your highend stuff with experimenting. Some colors are very pigmented and others aren't... its just kind of a hit and miss. " in 44 reviews
  • "I recently discovered ELF products and I love every single one of the ones that I have purchased including this palette. I am technically a "beginner after many many many years of being out of the makeup loop. I just recently lost 100lbs and have started feeling good enough about myself to get back into wearing makeup like i did when I was younger. I used to have friends who came to ME for advice on makeup but I got to where I didn't feel good about myself that I quit using it. This palette really is great for beginners such as myself. I can play around with it and learn the ropes again and not have it cause breakouts on my face. If you do wear a primer or a cream base as others have said, it does a phenomenal job. I am really impressed with it and ELF products are affordable so I don't have to break the bank trying different products. " in 15 reviews
  • "One of my first eyeshadow palettes I bought and it's truly amazing I love how I can choose different colors a very great variety it's also cheap!" in 6 reviews
Alina Y.
This is an awesome product. It is very pigmented and pretty. However if you want to make it last, I recommend always using a primer under the shadow. It makes the pigment shine brighter and last all day. Great product for an affordable price.
lindsey m.
Senath, MO
This is the most AMAZING palette! You can't beat the price, it goes on silky smooth, and it last all day! I love all E.L.F products but their eye shadows are for sure my favorite!
Samantha F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love elf I love the palette it has great colors in it to play around with and I never get bored of the colors there's a different color to use everyday and different occasions
Savannah T.
I love this palette so much! has a great selection of colors and for a very reasonable price! I can use this palette for any occasion. Definitely something worth investing in :)
Victoria C.
Piney Flats, TN
This eye shadow palette was bought for me for my birthday.I just ran out of it, and it was the best gift to date!There are so many colors to choose from.I love ELF products.
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
One of the best palettes out there! Every color of the rainbow is here to experiment with! My only suggestion; make sure you use a primer because some of the shades are light.
Darien F.
The variety of colors is good for the price, but the pigmentation of the colors is very inconsistentand could be improved. Some of the colors are great, and some I never use.
Vonne T.
I love this product for the price. The only downside is if you aren't a glitter fanatic well this not the palette for you. There are a lot of shimmer color and less matte.
Sarah S.
Good variety of colors, the only downfall is that they are not long-wearing without a primer and the shimmery ones tend to crease. Great for beginners at a decent price.
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY
This is a great palette for beginners especially for the price. It has every color you need in there. The colors are very build-able and very pigmented for the price you pay
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Where do you buy
Eliza G.
La Quinta, CA
Wow! this looks like very nice palette are they pigmented and creamy?
Alexandria M.
Where could I find this product?
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
Are the shadows in this palette more powdery or creamy?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
What color combination is your favorite?