BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Eyes - Lips - Face This convenient makeup collection for your eyes allows you to be your own makeup artist whevern, wherever. A great value for any makeup lover!! An all-in-one compact including the must have eyeshadow shades! Create any look that reflects your personal style. The small sleek design is great of on the go beauty touchups Safe, gentle formula Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking eyes designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists.

• What about the pigmentation?1 Answers
  • How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • Are these fairly good quality or do they wear away fast? 1 Answers
e.l.f. Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Considering the price, this is amazing eyeshadow. You couldn't find a variety of colors like this for such a low price from any other brand. Great for trying out looks when you don't want to waste your highend stuff with experimenting. Some colors are very pigmented and others aren't... its just kind of a hit and miss. " in 44 reviews
  • "I recently discovered ELF products and I love every single one of the ones that I have purchased including this palette. I am technically a "beginner after many many many years of being out of the makeup loop. I just recently lost 100lbs and have started feeling good enough about myself to get back into wearing makeup like i did when I was younger. I used to have friends who came to ME for advice on makeup but I got to where I didn't feel good about myself that I quit using it. This palette really is great for beginners such as myself. I can play around with it and learn the ropes again and not have it cause breakouts on my face. If you do wear a primer or a cream base as others have said, it does a phenomenal job. I am really impressed with it and ELF products are affordable so I don't have to break the bank trying different products. " in 15 reviews
  • "One of my first eyeshadow palettes I bought and it's truly amazing I love how I can choose different colors a very great variety it's also cheap!" in 6 reviews
Emily W.
Although the price and colors are great... they aren't very pigmented. you get what you pay for. I have 2 e.l.f pallets I use. I have to layer and blend a lot to get the amount of color I want.
Kelsey S.
It's not the best quality of color, but it is a great quantity for the price tag. I received mine as a free gift by using a promo code I had found online. E.L.F. overall is a fairly decent brand.
Jessica B.
Horn Lake, MS
This is a great product for beginners. I personally thought the neutral colors were pretty good. Others were not as long lasting as I would have liked. Overall still a good product for the price.
Ashlynn P.
These are hard to deal with when they're dry but if you apply them wet, you will get all the beautiful colors you see! I love to use it for different seasons and parties, definitely recommend.
Nina P.
One of the first palettes I ever bought, it's great for experimenting with different colors. The pigment might not be the best but it works and is great for beginners.
Alicia G.
Newbury, OH
I have a different version of this palette (not sure of the exact name) but i like it. They give you a lot of colors to choose from and they have nice color payoff.
Kayla W.
Riverton, IL
Great colors. I just don't like how translucent they are. I feel like the colors all look alike when applied. Even with a primer used. For only $5 its not that bad. But I was not impressed.
Jazmine S.
Newport News, VA
I purchased this online when they were doing their 50% off sale and i must say I'm happy with it. ELF isn't really known for their matte shadows, but these in this pallet are awesome!
chelsea p.
Yuba City, CA
I love this palette! Need a nude shade for work? Got it. Want to class it up with shimmer? Got it. Need a bright color for a night out? Plus they last a long time on your eyes too!!
Nancy D.
Monticello, AR
I have two of these. I think one is in natural and the other is brights. Not sure about the names. But I love these. It allows you to play with your look with out spending too much.
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Where do you buy
Eliza G.
La Quinta, CA
Wow! this looks like very nice palette are they pigmented and creamy?
Alexandria M.
Where could I find this product?
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
Are the shadows in this palette more powdery or creamy?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
What color combination is your favorite?