BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Eyes - Lips - Face This convenient makeup collection for your eyes allows you to be your own makeup artist whevern, wherever. A great value for any makeup lover!! An all-in-one compact including the must have eyeshadow shades! Create any look that reflects your personal style. The small sleek design is great of on the go beauty touchups Safe, gentle formula Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking eyes designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists.

• What about the pigmentation?1 Answers
  • How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • Are these fairly good quality or do they wear away fast? 1 Answers
e.l.f. Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Considering the price, this is amazing eyeshadow. You couldn't find a variety of colors like this for such a low price from any other brand. Great for trying out looks when you don't want to waste your highend stuff with experimenting. Some colors are very pigmented and others aren't... its just kind of a hit and miss. " in 44 reviews
  • "I recently discovered ELF products and I love every single one of the ones that I have purchased including this palette. I am technically a "beginner after many many many years of being out of the makeup loop. I just recently lost 100lbs and have started feeling good enough about myself to get back into wearing makeup like i did when I was younger. I used to have friends who came to ME for advice on makeup but I got to where I didn't feel good about myself that I quit using it. This palette really is great for beginners such as myself. I can play around with it and learn the ropes again and not have it cause breakouts on my face. If you do wear a primer or a cream base as others have said, it does a phenomenal job. I am really impressed with it and ELF products are affordable so I don't have to break the bank trying different products. " in 15 reviews
  • "One of my first eyeshadow palettes I bought and it's truly amazing I love how I can choose different colors a very great variety it's also cheap!" in 6 reviews
Hayatt S.
Dearborn, MI
I've tried this eyeshadow palette 3 years ago and used when I first started doing makeup on clients! With a primer beneath the shadow, the better the pigmentation comes out! I think this palette is $6-$10 not sure but I'm 100% sure it's affordable and worth the price.
Janeth G.
I really like this palette I thought the colors weren't going to show as good as I thought but they do an for the price is really good love that's it has a lot of different colors I can use this palette for all my eye looks
Audrey A.
I looooooove these palettes! I got the all-brown one a long time ago and still have it. Most of the colors are super pigmented and those that aren't just need some extra product on the brush. If you're simple with makeup to any degree, these will work for you.
Kailey B.
Peoria, AZ
Not worth the money, totally chalky and powdery way too much fall out, you definitely sacrifice quality for quality on this bad boy but elf has good shadows they really do I highly recommend the single shadows they sell that can be put into a mini palette
catrina l.
I got this for Halloween last year and I'd say it did the job. But the color payoff isn't consistent throughout all the colors. Some colors are very nice and others are very light and you have to use much more product then expected.
lisdeys b.
Westminster, CO
Elf always offers good products at excellent prices, I always buy it because it does not depurate me and its price is unsurpassed, especially this product, it is incredible, I recommend it.
Kailey H.
Hesperia, CA
I bought the warm palette a while ago when I first started in makeup. This is awesome... especially for only $5!! You can create so many looks with this one palette. I really love it and might get it in another color later on. Definitely recommend this.
Flora R.
These colors are highly pigmented and absolutely beautiful! I bought this pallet for my mom and she loved it! Plus it came with a built in mirror which makes this pallet great on the go. I would absolutely recommend. Great, pigmented and cheap!
Jennifer K.
Hutto, TX
This is not one of my favorite eyeshadow pallets, but I used to use it all the time. I love the variety of colors and the easy applications. The pigment of the shadows are so perfect! I don't have to apply multiple coats maybe just one or two.
Amber M.
Bridgeville, PA
These are great Christmas gifts! I got one for my mom last year since she's starting to get into makeup. It's nice to have a lot of options, especially if you want to try and new color but don't want to commit to the big, expensive ones.
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Where do you buy
Eliza G.
La Quinta, CA
Wow! this looks like very nice palette are they pigmented and creamy?
Alexandria M.
Where could I find this product?
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
Are the shadows in this palette more powdery or creamy?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
What color combination is your favorite?