BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Eyes - Lips - Face This convenient makeup collection for your eyes allows you to be your own makeup artist whevern, wherever. A great value for any makeup lover!! An all-in-one compact including the must have eyeshadow shades! Create any look that reflects your personal style. The small sleek design is great of on the go beauty touchups Safe, gentle formula Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking eyes designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists.

• What about the pigmentation?1 Answers
  • How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • Are these fairly good quality or do they wear away fast? 1 Answers
e.l.f. Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Considering the price, this is amazing eyeshadow. You couldn't find a variety of colors like this for such a low price from any other brand. Great for trying out looks when you don't want to waste your highend stuff with experimenting. Some colors are very pigmented and others aren't... its just kind of a hit and miss. " in 44 reviews
  • "I recently discovered ELF products and I love every single one of the ones that I have purchased including this palette. I am technically a "beginner after many many many years of being out of the makeup loop. I just recently lost 100lbs and have started feeling good enough about myself to get back into wearing makeup like i did when I was younger. I used to have friends who came to ME for advice on makeup but I got to where I didn't feel good about myself that I quit using it. This palette really is great for beginners such as myself. I can play around with it and learn the ropes again and not have it cause breakouts on my face. If you do wear a primer or a cream base as others have said, it does a phenomenal job. I am really impressed with it and ELF products are affordable so I don't have to break the bank trying different products. " in 15 reviews
  • "One of my first eyeshadow palettes I bought and it's truly amazing I love how I can choose different colors a very great variety it's also cheap!" in 6 reviews
Kayla S.
Prince George
These colors go really well together, you can make all kinds of combination looks. My issue is that it's so big that most of the time the eyeshadow breaks before you can use all of them
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well worth the buy.
Angela P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Really love this pallet. Lots of colors to play with and endless creations! Only downfall is they're not very pigmented. If you want the colors to really pop you MUST use a good primer. Other than that I love it
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Just the colors alone had me wanting it... I love working with makeup on a daily basis just to test stuff out. I do prime and have a certain way of doing it so that makeup stays on and I do have palettes that do work for me. I haven't tried this product yet but according to a few I may be a little skeptical till I try it myself.
Ariel R.
I have used this for about 5 years now and i do love it although the colors do get dried out easy so they don't stay on you eyelid as well but they are ok if your tight on money. I use this almost every day, I would probably buy the newest palette of theirs instead of this one again.
Katherine C.
Bellville, TX
The pigment on these shadows was very nice, it is not overly Rich and it may take a couple layers to get that deep pigment, but for the price it's a good deal. I enjoyed more of the neutrals and dark tones because the colors take so many layers to get to where I would like them. The product feels a little grainy going on. Overall I like this product as a starter kit into eye shadows.
Jena C.
Ellicott City, MD
I have the e.l.f. eye shadow palette in neutral/brown colors. I like these colors for a natural look or going out at night. The only problem is they aren't very pigmented. You really have to layer the shades to get the color you want if you are going for a darker look.
Sashai G.
I bought this palette for my daughter and I find myself reaching for it often LOL. This palette is so useful, because it has so many base shades! The only con I would say is the pigment - but for the price it definitely out performs other drug store brands. This is a palette that is beneficial to the collection.
Andrea K.
Cypress, CA
I love this thing!! You can literally use this every single day and get a new look out of it. Some of the shades are a little disappointing with the color payoff but the colors are easy to build so it just takes a few layers to get the color you want.
Bree G.
Henderson, NV
I wish I could give these eyeshadows a negative rating. I bought this palette thinking wow I love that there's so many different colors. Don't waste your money on this junk. My eyes got so swollen and itchy. Plus there was some ch fallout. I hated it. Will never buy another elf palette again.
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Where do you buy
Eliza G.
La Quinta, CA
Wow! this looks like very nice palette are they pigmented and creamy?
Alexandria M.
Where could I find this product?
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
Are the shadows in this palette more powdery or creamy?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
What color combination is your favorite?