e.l.f. Eyeshadow Edition

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! This convenient makeup collection for your eyes allows you to be your own makeup artist whenever, wherever. A great value for any makeup lover! An all-in-one compact includes our must have eyeshadow shades, and the small sleek design is great for on-the-go beauty touch ups Color: Multicolor.

Is this good quality? I find most drugstore eyeshadow palettes very dull and not pigmented. I would love to find a good quality affordable makeup palette.
How pigmented are these shawdows? It this pallete worth buying?
Start your review of e.l.f. Eyeshadow Edition!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I got one of these and it just didn't have color pay off. Not pigmented enough and too powdery. I gave mine to my mom. They just didn't hit the mark with this one.in reviews
...me and it comes in a nice high quality case. Great value for money and long lasting shades. I am a repeat user for this and i highly recommend it.in reviews
this has a lot of colors to choose from it is very creamy and easy to blend. you have your mattes and shimmers in reviews
Emily T.
Waco, TX
e.l.f. Eyeshadow Edition uploaded by Emily T.
Bought this a couple years ago when I needed to get dolled up for an event. It was cheap enough and I thought it offered enough color choices. Sadly, it doesn't adhere well. The colors fade off too quickly for my liking. If you want cheap and short time, it's for you.
Annabel L.
Haughton , LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Elf eyeshadows are some of the best drugstore eyeshadow brands. This one is decent the colors aren’t as pigmented as their other palettes but it is still a decent palette overall! I prefer their other palettes though.
Leslie G.
S. Woodson Ct, Gardner, KS
It's a great beginner powder but the shadows are pretty powdery. Gives you a lot of options for color combinations. Great for a teen just starting out.
Arrienne C.
Kissimmee, FL
This elf palette is pretty good for the price. I use it every now and then when I wish to use those colors. It's a pretty good value considering it's from elf. It's so good to have products that people can afford. I would recommend if you have a lower budget but still want decent makeup. I'll keep using it. :)
Kira L.
Sunrise, FL
Big fan of this eyeshadow pallets! Can create a variety of different looks for going out or day to day. I use it regularly along with my naked 1 pallet. It seems to bring out the brown of my eyes and make it pop!
emily L.
San Bernardino, CA
charmaine C.
Yorba Linda, CA
I absolutely did not like this at all. It was lacking pigment, the color pay off was just so bad and it's very powdery. I bought this when I was in makeup school since I wanted to save money and didn't want to use expensive eyeshadows to practice with...but I should have used something a bit more decent than this...
melanie C.
I really like elf products, they are affordable and look good. The only con about their eyeshadow is that it doesn't stay on all day or you have to apply several layers if you want it to be dark or bright. But the price is good and I look cute when I wear it. I would buy it again.
Taylor C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is a great palette for sfx makeup or halloween makeup. For the price, you get every single color, in multiple shades. I say sfx makeup due to the quality of the makeup and the cheap pricing.
Sierra G.
The shadows were really full with any type of pigmentation they were pretty chalky and really dusty.