e.l.f. Eyeshadow "C" Brush

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.

- Helps create the perfect smokey eye.
- The medium sized brush gives more control for specific blending needs.
- Use with powder eyeshadow product for color blending.
* Vegan Friendly

HOW TO USE

• Dip the brush into eyeshadow and apply to eyelid starting from the inner corner.
  • To create the smoky eye, apply the brush tip on the outward corner of the eye by pressing the color in a C shape from the lash line up.
  • Flip the C on the right eye so it creates an outward curve.
  • Blend color inward for definition.
  • Clean weekly with Brush Shampoo for optimum brush health.

• What do you use this brush for?3 Answers
  • Is this a good brush? Do the bristles shed?3 Answers
  • what are your favorite affordable eyeshadow/blending brus...2 Answers
e.l.f. Eyeshadow
e.l.f. Eyeshadow "C" Brush
  • "This is extremely soft and cheap. It doesn't shed,a nd blends/applies eyeshadow beautifully!" in 138 reviews
  • "For a $3 brush, this is so amazing! The bristles are so soft. I use mine to apply shadow to the lid and to the crease. I love this brush so much more than my ulta one and my elf $1 brushes." in 31 reviews
  • "Like I said for the price you can't go wrong with Elks studio line. " in 5 reviews
  • "Studio brushes, it’s super soft, dense, and does the job fantastically for the price." in 5 reviews
Sarah S.
Lansdowne, PA
Great eyeshadow brush that for the price stands a quality piece. It's durable and has withstood many washes still preserving its ability to perform. I picked this up at my local target which is also a great perk for me. It makes it easy for me to pick up more because of it availability.
Melissa V.
After buying expensive brushes that don't really impress me, I heard about the e.l.f. line. So cheap, the products are almost free, and they work just as well. I won't say every single one, but for example, this brush. It puts eye shadow on in a full coverage kind of way. And that's probably all you need it to do, LOL. I don't see that mine are destroyed when I clean them either, even though they're inexpensive.
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
I really love to use this brush when applying my eyeshadow,it's good for adding light colors above the brow to shadow in,it doesn't allow you to apply colors thick and vibrant with this brush!It is not very expensive to purchase this makeup brush and it lasts and doesn't tear up!
Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
This is one of my favorite cheap eye brushes! It works great. I love using these for cream shadows and when it's ready to clean it comes right off. I think these brushes are amazing and if you're new at makeup and are looking for a great eye shadow brush this is it! I paid $3 at target and you can't beat that. I have about 4 of these and I love it. I recommend this eye shadow brush.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
This brush is incredible quality! The brush itself is easy to hold, bristles are super soft, easy to apply, and leaves makeup very pigmented and doesn't waste product! This brand is just as good as name brand brushes if not even better! I highly recommend these brushes! I love them! ❤️
Lauren D.
This eyeshadow brush is a very good deal for the quality of it. I got it at Old Navy and so far it is working extremely well. It is pretty good quality and I definitely consider it a dupe for expensive mac or morphie brushes. I would probably repurchase if it ever breaks.
hannah f.
Pompano Beach, FL
this brush is stirdy bristles has not yet fallen out after washing i brought it at target alternatives break and bristles fall
out easily i use mine everyday its apart of my makeup routine i will buy another one soon the handle makes you feel more confident and makes it better to use
Tussy N.
San Diego
Within the second day of using the brush, it broke. I had to tape it together. The bristle is very rough and very hard to blend out the crease. But it does a very good job on picking up the pigments of the eyeshadow and once applying you can see the colors really good. I wanted it to be good but it just didn’t live up to my expectation.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
This is a really nice brush, very good quality for the price. It can be used in so many different ways and I've never had a problem with it shedding on me. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my full, more detailed review I posted about this and all the other Elf brushes I own along with suggestions on my favorite ways to use them.
Megan M.
This is a great packer brush for shadows and highlight! It’s perfect to have in your makeup kit and works nicely as a disposable brush for rough use but it’s a little more expensive than the white handle brushes which is a little annoying.
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
Do you like these?
Marcela R.
Las Vegas, NV
What does the C stand for?!
Marlène G.
I just bought my sister this as a gift. She's a make up amateur. Do you think she'll like it?
Amanda R.
Is this a good brush? Do the bristles shed?
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
What do you use this brush for?

e.l.f. Eyeshadow