e.l.f. Eyeshadow "C" Brush

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.

- Helps create the perfect smokey eye.
- The medium sized brush gives more control for specific blending needs.
- Use with powder eyeshadow product for color blending.
* Vegan Friendly

HOW TO USE

• Dip the brush into eyeshadow and apply to eyelid starting from the inner corner.
  • To create the smoky eye, apply the brush tip on the outward corner of the eye by pressing the color in a C shape from the lash line up.
  • Flip the C on the right eye so it creates an outward curve.
  • Blend color inward for definition.
  • Clean weekly with Brush Shampoo for optimum brush health.

• What do you use this brush for?3 Answers
  • Is this a good brush? Do the bristles shed?3 Answers
  • what are your favorite affordable eyeshadow/blending brus...2 Answers
e.l.f. Eyeshadow
e.l.f. Eyeshadow "C" Brush
  • "This is extremely soft and cheap. It doesn't shed,a nd blends/applies eyeshadow beautifully!" in 138 reviews
  • "For a $3 brush, this is so amazing! The bristles are so soft. I use mine to apply shadow to the lid and to the crease. I love this brush so much more than my ulta one and my elf $1 brushes." in 31 reviews
  • "Like I said for the price you can't go wrong with Elks studio line. " in 5 reviews
  • "Studio brushes, it’s super soft, dense, and does the job fantastically for the price." in 5 reviews
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
One of my favorite eyeshadow brushes that I have! the handle is so nice and sturdy and just fits in your hand perfectly, the bristles are so soft and pick up a great amount of product/applies so nice and evenly. I love these brushes so much and they're insanely affordable. Any time I see these in stock I grab another because you can't have enough eye shadow brushes haha! I love to use color so if I don't back up on shadow brushes, I will be stocking up on cleanser instead!
Kristy W.
This is a good product for the super cheap price! I use it for applying eyeshadow all over my lid or for precision in the crease or outer corner. The bristles are soft but do shed a little bit, which is something I will overlook based on the cheap price. Perfect for both beginners and those who are experienced with makeup!
Serena H.
Sacramento
I have five of these and use them daily. I have hooded eyes so eye shadow applicaction is a bit tricky. This brush works perfect for the outer V and blending it. Love them.
Rebecca M.
Brighton, MA
I really like this brush. It was super cheap - I think $4 at CVS (in Boston). The brush collects a lot of eyeshadow and blends pretty well. Perhaps it is the brush that I purchased, but the top part completely fell off today while I was applying eyeshadow. The brush actually fell off the handle. I was confused and may get another just to make sure I didn't get a defect.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this at Target on a whim, and I don't think I'll buy expensive brushes again. It's so cheap but IMHO is as good as the other "pro" brushes I have (from Mac & Sephora mainly). It applies eyeshadow to your lids really well, and with great color payoff. They're really easy to clean too, and didn't shed at all when cleaning.
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
This brush works great for the price you pay. It is usually 1-2 dollars and the brush is soft and applies eyeshadow smoothly. I like the shape of this brush and how it's a little larger with the C shape so it covers more of your lid. It won't last you for more than a couple of months, but for a dollar, it's a pretty good buy!
Sarah S.
Lansdowne, PA
Great eyeshadow brush that for the price stands a quality piece. It's durable and has withstood many washes still preserving its ability to perform. I picked this up at my local target which is also a great perk for me. It makes it easy for me to pick up more because of it availability.
Melissa V.
After buying expensive brushes that don't really impress me, I heard about the e.l.f. line. So cheap, the products are almost free, and they work just as well. I won't say every single one, but for example, this brush. It puts eye shadow on in a full coverage kind of way. And that's probably all you need it to do, LOL. I don't see that mine are destroyed when I clean them either, even though they're inexpensive.
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
I really love to use this brush when applying my eyeshadow,it's good for adding light colors above the brow to shadow in,it doesn't allow you to apply colors thick and vibrant with this brush!It is not very expensive to purchase this makeup brush and it lasts and doesn't tear up!
Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
This is one of my favorite cheap eye brushes! It works great. I love using these for cream shadows and when it's ready to clean it comes right off. I think these brushes are amazing and if you're new at makeup and are looking for a great eye shadow brush this is it! I paid $3 at target and you can't beat that. I have about 4 of these and I love it. I recommend this eye shadow brush.
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
Do you like these?
Marcela R.
Las Vegas, NV
What does the C stand for?!
Marlène G.
I just bought my sister this as a gift. She's a make up amateur. Do you think she'll like it?
Amanda R.
Is this a good brush? Do the bristles shed?
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
What do you use this brush for?

e.l.f. Eyeshadow