BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #25 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.

- Helps create the perfect smokey eye.
- The medium sized brush gives more control for specific blending needs.
- Use with powder eyeshadow product for color blending.
* Vegan Friendly

HOW TO USE

• Dip the brush into eyeshadow and apply to eyelid starting from the inner corner.
  • To create the smoky eye, apply the brush tip on the outward corner of the eye by pressing the color in a C shape from the lash line up.
  • Flip the C on the right eye so it creates an outward curve.
  • Blend color inward for definition.
  • Clean weekly with Brush Shampoo for optimum brush health.

• What do you use this brush for?3 Answers
  • Is this a good brush? Do the bristles shed?3 Answers
  • what are your favorite affordable eyeshadow/blending brus...2 Answers
e.l.f. Eyeshadow
e.l.f. Eyeshadow "C" Brush
  • "This is extremely soft and cheap. It doesn't shed,a nd blends/applies eyeshadow beautifully!" in 138 reviews
  • "For a $3 brush, this is so amazing! The bristles are so soft. I use mine to apply shadow to the lid and to the crease. I love this brush so much more than my ulta one and my elf $1 brushes." in 31 reviews
  • "Like I said for the price you can't go wrong with Elks studio line. " in 5 reviews
  • "Studio brushes, it’s super soft, dense, and does the job fantastically for the price." in 5 reviews
Hope C.
One of my favorite shader brushes! It applies eyeshadow beautifully. It's the perfect size for eyelid shadow application. It's somewhat flat and very easy to use. I love it. Awesome price and great quality! So happy that I purchased this brush. I highly recommend!
Elizabeth B.
San Jose, CA
Because this is a denser, stiffer brush, I use this for cream shadows when I don't want to get my fingers dirty or I don't want as big of a color payoff than I would get with applying a shimmer shadow with my fingertips. (Hey, sometimes subtle is good!)
Ali S.
Anchorage, AK
All of E.L.F's brushes are phenomenal. They are so fluffy, soft, and amazing. They blend and put on all your makeup products you use. 10/10 would recommend, beginners to professionals.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
E.L.F. is such a great brand and the products have great prices. I own
several of the E.L.F. brushes and they never fail me. They have lasted
me for like 10 years, no lie! They are the best, hands down. You can buy
them anywhere. I highly recommend them!
Isabella D.
Utica, Ny
This is my favorite makeup brush I own! I have had it for a couple years since I found it at a near by dollar tree... This is an amazing brush for so many reasons including its price. I could easily compare this to a high end brush like Mac.
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
Pretty nifty little brush here. I don't use it for all over color, but will use it to pack on some intense pigmented colors. Again, the price is great. Nice to have in your collection. Probably won't buy it again, but will keep it around.
Jess M.
What an amazing brush. I choose this over a lot of high end brushes. It has the perfect shape and density. I like to carve out a V for my eye look, and this makes it so easy to do. Try the brush for that and you’ll see what I mean
Hannah Y.
Great little brush for blending eyeshadow. Soft bristles don't fall out with washing. I use everyday, I have textured more mature skin and it blends my colors out well. Very satisfied with purchase and would recommend to others.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
The black elf brushes are the best! This one is perfect for packing color all over the lid, or applying a base color. It's a great value, great quality at such a low price. Elf is so underrated when it comes to their amazing brushes!
Candace T.
I just bought this brush and it has worked pretty well! It's my first brush so i dont know what to compare it to haha. It's soft and applies and blends eye-shadow really well! I bought it for $4 - let's see how long this lasts!
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
Do you like these?
Marcela R.
Las Vegas, NV
What does the C stand for?!
Marlène G.
I just bought my sister this as a gift. She's a make up amateur. Do you think she'll like it?
Amanda R.
Is this a good brush? Do the bristles shed?
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
What do you use this brush for?

back