BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eye Makeup Brushes

This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.

- Helps create the perfect smokey eye.
- The medium sized brush gives more control for specific blending needs.
- Use with powder eyeshadow product for color blending.
* Vegan Friendly

HOW TO USE

• Dip the brush into eyeshadow and apply to eyelid starting from the inner corner.
  • To create the smoky eye, apply the brush tip on the outward corner of the eye by pressing the color in a C shape from the lash line up.
  • Flip the C on the right eye so it creates an outward curve.
  • Blend color inward for definition.
  • Clean weekly with Brush Shampoo for optimum brush health.

• What do you use this brush for?3 Answers
  • Is this a good brush? Do the bristles shed?3 Answers
  • what are your favorite affordable eyeshadow/blending brus...2 Answers
e.l.f. Eyeshadow
e.l.f. Eyeshadow "C" Brush
  • "This is extremely soft and cheap. It doesn't shed,a nd blends/applies eyeshadow beautifully!" in 138 reviews
  • "For a $3 brush, this is so amazing! The bristles are so soft. I use mine to apply shadow to the lid and to the crease. I love this brush so much more than my ulta one and my elf $1 brushes." in 31 reviews
  • "Like I said for the price you can't go wrong with Elks studio line. " in 5 reviews
  • "Studio brushes, it’s super soft, dense, and does the job fantastically for the price." in 5 reviews
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
One is my favorite brushes! I use it almost daily, I bought at Wal-Mart for $2.99. Definitely worth the price. Made good, bristles are firm and compact. Very easily applies my eye shadow, I also use for the shadow on my bottom lash.
Nicole D.
This is probably my favorite eyeshadow brush that I currently own! It really packs on the color! I usually use it for the lower portion of my eyelids, below the crease. I use it just about every time I wear eye shadow!
Michiko G.
Springfield
I love using this for an all over lid color. The brush is big and fluffy. Perfect for a base shadow. I also love the sleek basic black color. Looks very professional, no one would know it wasn't high end.
Emily M.
Oroville, CA
E.l.f has some great affordable brushes. Most of my brushes are from morphe or elf. Since I can't always afford morphe elf is my go to brushes. Always impressed by there brushes. This is my favorite brush from them
Courtney F.
Pretty good brush. I wouldn’t say this is the best one I’ve ever had but it is pretty good. I bought this at Walmart and have had it for a very long time. I haven’t had any of the hairs fall out or anything.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
This is a great brush to use for eyeshadow. Your normal c shape staple brush you should always own. This is a great affordable one. Like why buy others when this one is so great & affordable?
Hailey A.
This is one of my go to brushes. It is super easy and I use and clean. It was a good price for the brush you get. For me though if it to stiff for some of the shadows I work with
Lauren W.
Glendale, CO
I bought this on a whim when one of my Ecotools brushes snapped in half! I actually really enjoy this one, I have deep, hooded eyes and this is small enough to be very precise!
Kelli C.
Would recommend this brush to anyone who is looking to build a perfectly blended eye look, anything from neutrals to bold colors will look flawless when using this brush.
Adisa J.
CLACKAMAS, NM
This is my favorite eyeshadow brush by ELF cosmetics. For the price you can't go wrong with ELF products. It's very soft, applies eyeshadow so easy and it's elegant.
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
Do you like these?
Marcela R.
Las Vegas, NV
What does the C stand for?!
Marlène G.
I just bought my sister this as a gift. She's a make up amateur. Do you think she'll like it?
Amanda R.
Is this a good brush? Do the bristles shed?
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
What do you use this brush for?

back