e.l.f. Eyeshadow "C" Brush
4.62 / 5 based on 452 Reviews
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.
- Helps create the perfect smokey eye.
- The medium sized brush gives more control for specific blending needs.
- Use with powder eyeshadow product for color blending.
* Vegan Friendly
HOW TO USE
- Dip the brush into eyeshadow and apply to eyelid starting from the inner corner.
- To create the smoky eye, apply the brush tip on the outward corner of the eye by pressing the color in a C shape from the lash line up.
- Flip the C on the right eye so it creates an outward curve.
- Blend color inward for definition.
- Clean weekly with Brush Shampoo for optimum brush health.
Top Questions See all 42 Q&A
- "This is extremely soft and cheap. It doesn't shed,a nd blends/applies eyeshadow beautifully!" in 138 reviews
- "For a $3 brush, this is so amazing! The bristles are so soft. I use mine to apply shadow to the lid and to the crease. I love this brush so much more than my ulta one and my elf $1 brushes." in 31 reviews
- "Like I said for the price you can't go wrong with Elks studio line. " in 5 reviews
- "Studio brushes, it’s super soft, dense, and does the job fantastically for the price." in 5 reviews
This is an amazing crease brush. It is so easy to apply shadow into the crease with this product. It’s cheap yet when you wash it, it doesn’t shed. It makes placing eyeshadow color into the crease so easy. I have to say I didn’t really know what this brush was for as I bought it when I was first trying out makeup. With that I am happy that I bought this because it really comes in handy when I want to place shadow into my crease!
I love this brush!!! I got mine at Walmart for like $3-$4? Less than $5 for sure! It’s affordable, and it’s easy to wash.. normally when I buy cheap brushes and wash them the hairs start falling out, but this one doesn’t! It’s just the right size to place the eyeshadow right where you want it too! 10/10 would recommend to someone who’s trying to get their brush collection up!
For the price, this isn't a bad brush. I used to use it daily but found brushes I liked better. With that being said, I do use other elf brushes daily. This one is also a great brush. Its dense so it picks up a lot of color is great for placement of color. It's super soft and I dont find that it ever sheds. It's also super affordable.
This brush is a bang for your buck! It’s a couple dollars and applies eyeshadow wet or dry very smoothly. It also washes easily and the bristles remain soft. I also like that the handle is matte black so it looks professional and clean. I would recommend this brush to anyone whether professional or a makeup lover.
The bristles are long enough to really grab a lot of product. I purchased this brush at CVS. I use it once a month when I wear makeup and the value is amazing. I would recommend as a starting tool. The quality is very good for the price (around $5) but I find that my eyeshadow is a bit scratched from usage.
Look, I am not the best makeup or beauty guru, but that’s what makes this review stand out. Even me, a non professional, can put on my eye makeup flawlessly with this brush. It blends everything so well so my lack of talent doesn’t show through.
Use this brush for my makeup looks does its job. It is quite sturdy after using it for 2 almost 3 years it is just loosening up by the top and stick of the brush the glue is not holding together but for almost 3 years its a good brush.
I love this brush! It’s great to use for putting the perfect amount and shape for the lid. I always use this brush to apply my lid eyeshadow before I do my crease. The brush is inexpensive and can be found at your local stores!
I use this brush a lot with my shimmer eyeshadows. It works well when sprayed with the shimmers on them. I love giving my eyes that pop of color with them! I will definitely keep buying these brushes with that purpose in mind!
I love this eyeshadow brush! The brush is soft and works well. I use it in my everyday makeup routine. I bought mine at Target. It’s affordable and overall it’s a great eyeshadow brush. I’ll definitely buy another one.
Q & A
Do you like these?
What does the C stand for?!
I just bought my sister this as a gift. She's a make up amateur. Do you think she'll like it?
Is this a good brush? Do the bristles shed?
What do you use this brush for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos