Amy R.

Wendy A.
Wendy A.
Palmdale, CA
1 year, 7 months ago
I do, mostly all my brushes I use on a daily are from the elf collection. I like how they deposit the eyeshadow and blend.
Avery  C.
Avery C.
Kingston, RI
2 years, 12 months ago
I love this brush, it is a great investment for any makeup lover!
Lynnseyloveslashes  .
This brush is not my favorite. I like the Elf $1 brush much better.
Alisha G.
Alisha G.
Ringgold, GA
3 years, 3 months ago
Yes, its a great brush. one of my go to brushes
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
3 years, 3 months ago
Yes, I love these elf brushes!
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
3 years, 6 months ago
I bought my first one last year, and I've been super pleased. It's soft, precise, and easy to clean. More of these will be in my future!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
3 years, 6 months ago
I LOVE this brush - and the whole line of brushes! Definitely a good quality and easy on the wallet!
Sal Y.
Sal Y.
Brampton, ON
3 years, 8 months ago
For sure! works great and very reasonable for the wallet!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
3 years, 10 months ago
I love mine. It works perfectly and you can't beat the price. Some of their other brushes have a cheap feel but I haven't had that issue with this one.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
3 years, 10 months ago
I'm indifferent about them. I bought these when i was first starting, but now I think that they are just cheap. The price is good, but high end is better and you can feel the difference! The price is the only that sucks! but these brushes are okay.