e.l.f. Eyeshadow "C" Brush
This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.
- Helps create the perfect smokey eye.
- The medium sized brush gives more control for specific blending needs.
- Use with powder eyeshadow product for color blending.
* Vegan Friendly
HOW TO USE
- Dip the brush into eyeshadow and apply to eyelid starting from the inner corner.
- To create the smoky eye, apply the brush tip on the outward corner of the eye by pressing the color in a C shape from the lash line up.
- Flip the C on the right eye so it creates an outward curve.
- Blend color inward for definition.
- Clean weekly with Brush Shampoo for optimum brush health.
Top Questions See all 39 Q&A
- "This is extremely soft and cheap. It doesn't shed,a nd blends/applies eyeshadow beautifully!" in 138 reviews
- "For a $3 brush, this is so amazing! The bristles are so soft. I use mine to apply shadow to the lid and to the crease. I love this brush so much more than my ulta one and my elf $1 brushes." in 31 reviews
- "Studio brushes, it’s super soft, dense, and does the job fantastically for the price." in 5 reviews
- "Like I said for the price you can't go wrong with Elks studio line. " in 5 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos