e.l.f. Eyeshadow

e.l.f. Eyeshadow "C" Brush

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #13 in Eye Makeup Brushes

This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.

- Helps create the perfect smokey eye.
- The medium sized brush gives more control for specific blending needs.
- Use with powder eyeshadow product for color blending.
* Vegan Friendly

HOW TO USE

• Dip the brush into eyeshadow and apply to eyelid starting from the inner corner.
  • To create the smoky eye, apply the brush tip on the outward corner of the eye by pressing the color in a C shape from the lash line up.
  • Flip the C on the right eye so it creates an outward curve.
  • Blend color inward for definition.
  • Clean weekly with Brush Shampoo for optimum brush health.

e.l.f. Eyeshadow
e.l.f. Eyeshadow "C" Brush
  • "This is extremely soft and cheap. It doesn't shed,a nd blends/applies eyeshadow beautifully!" in 138 reviews
  • "For a $3 brush, this is so amazing! The bristles are so soft. I use mine to apply shadow to the lid and to the crease. I love this brush so much more than my ulta one and my elf $1 brushes." in 31 reviews
  • "Studio brushes, it’s super soft, dense, and does the job fantastically for the price." in 5 reviews
  • "Like I said for the price you can't go wrong with Elks studio line. " in 5 reviews
mika//미카 H.
Hilo, HI
This is an amazing crease brush. It is so easy to apply shadow into the crease with this product. It’s cheap yet when you wash it, it doesn’t shed. It makes placing eyeshadow color into the crease so easy. I have to say I didn’t really know what this brush was for as I bought it when I was first trying out makeup. With that I am happy that I bought this because it really comes in handy when I want to place shadow into my crease!
Candy P.
Freeport
The bristles are long enough to really grab a lot of product. I purchased this brush at CVS. I use it once a month when I wear makeup and the value is amazing. I would recommend as a starting tool. The quality is very good for the price (around $5) but I find that my eyeshadow is a bit scratched from usage.
Annie R.
Harvey, LA
Elf’s C Eye Shadow brush is my go to brush for the inner corner of my eye. The quality of this brush is too notch. At only $3 it’s super affordable and it can be found at almost any drugstore. This brush will always be a staple in my makeup bag.
Megan M.
This is a great packer brush for shadows and highlight! It’s perfect to have in your makeup kit and works nicely as a disposable brush for rough use but it’s a little more expensive than the white handle brushes which is a little annoying.
Jess M.
What an amazing brush. I choose this over a lot of high end brushes. It has the perfect shape and density. I like to carve out a V for my eye look, and this makes it so easy to do. Try the brush for that and you’ll see what I mean
Anne H.
Johnsonville , SC
I use this brush a lot with my shimmer eyeshadows. It works well when sprayed with the shimmers on them. I love giving my eyes that pop of color with them! I will definitely keep buying these brushes with that purpose in mind!
Nicole D.
This is probably my favorite eyeshadow brush that I currently own! It really packs on the color! I usually use it for the lower portion of my eyelids, below the crease. I use it just about every time I wear eye shadow!
Lori L.
I have a lot of brushes and this is the brush I reach for the least. I don't find the bristles soft, making it hard to apply my eye makeup. I got this online in a goodybag they sent with my first purchase. I'm sure the side of the brush would be great for packiing on eyeshadow over a large area. But when I have to do that now, I just use my finger. e.l.f. Eyeshadow "C" Brushm
Emily W.
I use this thing every single day but not for eyeshadow at all. I use this to clean up my eyebrows and create a really pretty line. It's large enough to line up your brow, but also blend it in after you're finished. I don't think I would recommend others to use this brush the same way I did, just because it's not it's purpose, but it's still a great brush!
Courtney F.
Pretty good brush. I wouldn’t say this is the best one I’ve ever had but it is pretty good. I bought this at Walmart and have had it for a very long time. I haven’t had any of the hairs fall out or anything.
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
Do you like these?
Marcela R.
Las Vegas, NV
What does the C stand for?!
Marlène G.
I just bought my sister this as a gift. She's a make up amateur. Do you think she'll like it?
Amanda R.
Is this a good brush? Do the bristles shed?
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
Is this brush good for making a smokey eye?