BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #12 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Specially sheered brush tip absorbs the perfect amount of eye shadow and provides long lasting color saturation. The comfort curved brush contours the eye with natural gliding strokes for easy and accurate eye shadow application.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application

How To Use

Blend Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid For Evenly Distributed Color.
Clean The Brush With Our Daily Brush Cleaner To Maintain Its Health.

• How do you clean this brush?10 Answers
    • How do you clean this make-up brush?6 Answers
    • The white handle has detached from the silver part of my ...6 Answers
    Buy on target.com*
    • "Although I wouldn't recommend it as a regular eye shadow brush (its mediocre for that) it is GREAT at blending eye shadows for a effortless looking smokey eye. I use it anytime I'm blending shadows! " in 535 reviews
    • "Love, love, love this brush! Great for packing on color after contouring or cutting your crease. For a buck, you can't beat it!" in 62 reviews
    • "Also the problem I have had with a few elf brushes are that they don't hold together very well and occassionally will fall apart." in 13 reviews
    • "I believe I have three of them, and I love these, they can work on the crease, they are great for packing on shadow and they are perfect for every day use" in 11 reviews
    • "There is a little bit of fallout when cleaning and sometimes during use but overall a very good quality brush for the price." in 11 reviews
    Holly Z.
    Ocean Springs
    Of all of my e.l.f. Brushes, this one would be the rockstar. It can blend to a certain extent, but it is by no means wonderful. Yes, it is a drugstore brand brush meaning it is affordable, however it’s not amazing in comparison to other brands. It can pack on color where you want to, but it isn’t precise and will get in on the surrounding areas as well. Don’t get me wrong, I love this brush, but they are fragile if you use them all the time and wash them all the time. The metal doesn’t hold to the wood handle very well.  I do go buy a new one each time it breaks though because they do work well enough for the price. I mean these brushes only cost about a dollar.
    Edie T.
    Crescent City , CA
    Elf brushes were some of the first ones I ever used when I first started using makeup in high school. I didn’t have much to complete them to back then but now that I do I think they are great. They’ve changed them up a lot since back then but definitely for the better! I think I have just about every elf brush out there now. Great quality!
    Eliose L.
    Union City, CA
    The e.l.f. brush line is a great line for beginners to start their brush set. This brush doesn't really work for patting on eye shadow, but is better for blending and adding dimension to your eye look. It does tend to be a little too stubby for certain parts of the eye so be careful about applying shadow to hard in case you hurt yourself. This brush is a great beginner's tool that you can practice with until you can get more high end or better working tools.
    Emily B.
    Kent
    For the price, this brush is great. I don’t use it on a day to day basis, and if it were to break I probably wouldn’t go get a new one just because I have similar brushes that work better. But for the price, it’s a steal. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for brushes on a budget.
    Shelby C.
    Rochester
    Out of all my brushes, the elf eye brushes are my favorite. They pick up product well and apply it evenly and I can use it for many areas. Bought them at my local grocery store and the prices are great. I use them everyday when I do my eyes. Highly recommend this to users who do a lot of eye make up, they offer the brushes in different sizes so they are very versatile.
    shakira v.
    Indianapolis
    I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT
    Sarah M.
    I hate this brush . It’s very scratchy on the eye which is very uncomfortable. It also tends to shed a lot. The glue in my brush dissolved soon after I bought it which caused the bristles to keep falling into the brushes. This applies eyeshadow very patchy. This is very cheaply made and not as good quality as other e.l.f. brushes , i would NOT recommend getting this one.
    Rebecca G.
    New York
    This is a very great product to apply eyeshadow. I use this all the time when applying eyeshadow because the hairs are very soft which makes it easier to apply the eyeshadow, it doesn’t scratch your eyelid. Very affordable and would recommend to a friend.
    Maria S.
    This is my favorite eyeshadow brush to apply eyeshadow on my lid with. It's easy to use and it is soft to the touch. This brush lasts a very long time. I've had mine almost a year. You can get these at any drugstore for an affordable price.
    Highly recommend this!
    😁👍
    Ariana S.
    Las Vegas, NV
    This brush is way too stiff. I wanted this brush to apply eyeshadow to the lower lash line, but it doesnt blend out at all and just makes the eyeshadow look patchy. I tried it as a liner brush, but it still looked bad and hurt my eyes with the hard bristles. After a week use the metal part fell and I had to throw it away
    Angelica B.
    Waldorf, MD
    What brush cleaner should I use for this?
    oksana s.
    Sacramento , CA
    Do the brush hairs come out?
    Ida H.
    Eufaula , AL
    Is this a good brush? Just wondering, because I've been looking for some good make up brushes.
    Melanie H.
    Los Angeles, CA
    Does this brush fall apart? I have the problem with brushes shedding.
    Aubin B.
    Visalia , CA
    Do you prefer this brush over other brands?