BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Includes a Step-by-Step Guide to the Perfect Eye Makeup! All-in-One Book Includes the Must Have Eyeshadow Shades 3 Create Your Own Personal Look 6 Small Sleek Design 7 Great For On-the-Go Beauty Touch Ups Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking eyes designed, formulated tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Includes the Beauty Must Have Products: 9 Eyeshadow Colors ) 4 1 Eyeliner Pencil ) Not tested on animals. see more...

Ashley T.
Ashley T.
San Bernardino, CA
I have purchased alot of eyeshadows but this one I received was a gift to me. I dont usually use alot of eyeshadow on a daily basis and when I do use eyeshadow I go for more of a natural look and I use mostly neutral colors and the neutral colors on this book were really pretty they are matte and have a little shimmer to them.
Tracey S.
Tracey S.
Antioch, TN
To be so cheap and "drugstore" quality makeup, this is a gorgeous palette. The colors are very buildable and easy to blend. I use this product a couple times a week at least and it lasts. I found this palette at Walmart. I have purchased this for friends and as a starter for my 12 year old daughter as well.
Stormie V.
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA
I loved the colors that were in this set when I bought it. But once I went to use it, the eyeshadow itself didn't seem to look the same once applied. I tried with just the eyeshadow and then again with an eyeshadow primer. I wouldn't suggest buying this product.
Amy S.
Amy S.
I just recently started using E.L.F eyeshadow and I love it. I buy my from Walmart. It is super easy to use and apply. It is long lasting and last all day for me I would definitely recommend this product to others. I know I will be buying it again. :)
Angelica E.
Angelica E.
Love this eyeshadow. Super cheap and great quality. I think it's perfect just the way it is! This was my first time and I'm in love. I found it DDs discount store it was like $3 or $4 bucks. I would definitely buy it again.
Tessa B.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
Elf is a great brand. They are very affordable and their make up is great! These eye shadows are long lasting and I use a couple of the colors every day. Great value and I bought it at target! Will for sure buy again
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Bakersfield
I love this palette so much the colors went on so well the only color that didn't come out right was the purple it came out a light purple. But the package is so good and amazing
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Ennis, TX
Great cost, but the quality was not the best & didn't seem to go on very smoothly. I won't be buy this again, but will try other products of this brand.
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
This is a great set for the beginner, decent color payoff but not so scary dense that it is difficult to blend, add in a nice elf brush set!
Brandie W.
Brandie W.
A cheap alternative to everyday eyeshadow it's pretty much in every store, it's applicable and not so thick to put on but does the job.