BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shape Your Eyebrows Easily Eyes Eyebrow Collection Includes: Eyebrow Setting Mascara (0.08 Fl. Oz. / 2.5Ml) Eyebrow Gel (0.056 Oz. / 1.60G) Eyebrow Powder (0.057 Oz. / 1.62G) Tweezers Eyebrow Brush 4 Reusable Stencils Some Say That Your Eyes Are The Window To Your Soul, Well Let Your Eyebrows Be Your Window Treatments!&Nbsp; This Eyebrow Collection Provides All The Tools Needed To Expertly Define And Shape Your Brows Easily!&Nbsp; Instantly Beautiful, Healthy-Looking Eyes Designed, Formulated And Tested By Our Professional Team Of Makeup Artist. Safe, Gentle Formula Tested By Professional Makeup Artist No Animal Testing Made In China Product Ingredients: Eyebrow Setting Mascara - Water, Pvp, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyacrylic Acid, Peg-8, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. Eyebrow Gel - Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Talc, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Methylisothiazolinone, Caprylyl Glycol, May Contain:&Nbsp; Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891). Eyebrow Powder - Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polysobutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, May Contain:&Nbsp; Iron Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).

• I've been wanting to start filling in my eyebrows! how do...1 Answers
  • e.l.f. Eyes Eyebrow Collection Does it really work ?1 Answers
  • My eyebrows are so hard to deal with! They are patchy and...1 Answers
e.l.f. Eyes Eyebrow Collection
  • "I like the eyebrow stencils, they work really well in defining shape." in 1 review
  • "Works very well for the price, but isn't the best I've used." in 1 review
  • "This elf product is just one of those that only comes in handy if you have a lot of time." in 1 review
  • "If this is something that you have been thinking about doing (shaping and filling your brows) I would recommend this." in 1 review
Heather W.
Nampa, ID
Got this as a gift as was pleasantly surprised. Set includes everything I need to make a perfext brow. Color matched fairly well but could have been a closer match
Catherine K.
Oak Hill's
Yes I give this a 5 star rating great value great product lasts all day easy to use comes with the tool to apply easy to pack and go for touch up's not that you would need it This company amazes me with their wonderful products and great price points you can't go wrong with Elf.
Marilou V.
Monroe , MI
I've used this elf product for a while and it's great and looks good on especially for such a good price . Elf is a good brand that is sometimes underrated. If you want a cheap but good brow this is the product for you . Smooth texture and comes off well , but lasts all day!
Ingrid M.
Middlefield, CT
The packaging is just awesome, considering the price. It comes in a see through box. And the kit inside is sleek and classy looking with a matte black finish. It is very compact and can be carried around easily. When opened there are 3 compartments one for brow wax, one for powder and one for a small dual sided brush, it also has a tiny mirror attached which is very helpful while travelling. And comes with a plastic sheet inside.
Alexis M.
My eyebrows always look on fleek thanks to ELF! I love that they have colors that I can use or mix that work perfectly with my red hair. Its so hard to find products that work well with my hair color. Elfs eyes eyebrow collection says all day! I truly love this product. I swear by it!
Sarah g.
Augusta, GA
Its an amazing price, but it went dull the second time I used it. I bought it on the elf site and it was orginally a free gift. I probably won't buy these again, due to the fact that they go dull quick. Two stars for the price and it worked great the first time around
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
When I first began actually caring about my makeup this was my go-to product. I discovered this on YouTube I believe. And it was very inexpensive. It came with a few stencils to get the desired shape and the brow cream and powder. Which is really great. I wet my brush a little and then apply and it get the job done. I highly recommend inexpensive yet effective!
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I am a huge fan of the eye brow collections from elf. The first eyebrow kit I ever used was from e.l.f It gave my brows such life. They never looked sharp and shaped. I never leave my house without it now. You definitely can't beat the e.l.f prices.
Megan N.
Ashland, KY
This product was pretty well. The eye brow stencils were way to big for my face. It was a very good value for the price though. The eyebrow gel was easy to apply. If I come across this again in the store I will definitely buy it again.
LEAR29344 ARIANNA M.
miami, FL
10+ stars!!!! I loveee this so much, the package is very good for makeup bag, the formula is excellent, is simple to use, it came in different shades, and is ONLY 3,20$, is the best in price, quantity and quality!!! I really love and enjoy elf
Ashley D.
Chino Valley, AZ
I've always been a makeup lover. But one thing i never touched or messed with are my brows. Is powder or pencil better? Any tips? Thanks so much!
Melissa M.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Has anyone tried this? Does this stay for long periods of time (at least 8 hours)?
Myesha H.
San Antonio, Texas
Ware can i get this from
Megan R.
1,295 reviews
My eyebrows are a hot mess. I mean, I do my best, but I'll admit, they need more help. is elf a good brand to start out as a newbie if I want to sculpt my eyebrows and fill them in?
amy s.
Des Moines, WA
1,297 reviews
Is this comparable to another brand?