BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #96 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Shape Your Eyebrows Easily Eyes Eyebrow Collection Includes: Eyebrow Setting Mascara (0.08 Fl. Oz. / 2.5Ml) Eyebrow Gel (0.056 Oz. / 1.60G) Eyebrow Powder (0.057 Oz. / 1.62G) Tweezers Eyebrow Brush 4 Reusable Stencils Some Say That Your Eyes Are The Window To Your Soul, Well Let Your Eyebrows Be Your Window Treatments!&Nbsp; This Eyebrow Collection Provides All The Tools Needed To Expertly Define And Shape Your Brows Easily!&Nbsp; Instantly Beautiful, Healthy-Looking Eyes Designed, Formulated And Tested By Our Professional Team Of Makeup Artist. Safe, Gentle Formula Tested By Professional Makeup Artist No Animal Testing Made In China Product Ingredients: Eyebrow Setting Mascara - Water, Pvp, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyacrylic Acid, Peg-8, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. Eyebrow Gel - Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Talc, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Methylisothiazolinone, Caprylyl Glycol, May Contain:&Nbsp; Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891). Eyebrow Powder - Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polysobutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, May Contain:&Nbsp; Iron Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499). see more...

• I've been wanting to start filling in my eyebrows! how do I fill ...1 Answers
  • My eyebrows are so hard to deal with! They are patchy and curly a...1 Answers
  • Is this good for a beginner? I've never done anything to my eyeb...1 Answers
  • "Works very well for the price, but isn't the best I've used." in 1 review
  • "If this is something that you have been thinking about doing (shaping and filling your brows) I would recommend this." in 1 review
  • "I like the eyebrow stencils, they work really well in defining shape." in 1 review
  • "This elf product is just one of those that only comes in handy if you have a lot of time." in 1 review
Rebekka R.
I don't use the eyebrow stencils, only because my eyebrows are unique and nothing can match the shape of them. But the eyebrow mascara and the powder for my eyebrows are perfect! Basically, I wear a sleep mask when I sleep and I always end up messing up my eyebrows to the point where I need something to hold the stragglers down. The mascara is just amazing with helping them stay in place. The powder, I actually switch back and forth between the light powder and the dark one depending on intensity. But the dark shade I use every day and it fills in my eyebrows perfectly. After a day or two, if you keep it on, it'll sort of start to look crayon like on the outside of your eyebrows. But it's not meant to stay on for more than a day anyways. (I sleep with my eyebrows done - don't even ask why). All in all, I would absolutely recommend the powder and the mascara. And if you use stencils then give those a try too. They are perfectly shaped but as I've said, mine are unique lol.
Marilou V.
Monroe, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this elf product for a while and it's great and looks good on especially for such a good price . Elf is a good brand that is sometimes underrated. If you want a cheap but good brow this is the product for you . Smooth texture and comes off well , but lasts all day!
Ingrid M.
Middlefield, CT
The packaging is just awesome, considering the price. It comes in a see through box. And the kit inside is sleek and classy looking with a matte black finish. It is very compact and can be carried around easily. When opened there are 3 compartments one for brow wax, one for powder and one for a small dual sided brush, it also has a tiny mirror attached which is very helpful while travelling. And comes with a plastic sheet inside.
Alexis M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My eyebrows always look on fleek thanks to ELF! I love that they have colors that I can use or mix that work perfectly with my red hair. Its so hard to find products that work well with my hair color. Elfs eyes eyebrow collection says all day! I truly love this product. I swear by it!
Sarah P.
Augusta, GA
Its an amazing price, but it went dull the second time I used it. I bought it on the elf site and it was orginally a free gift. I probably won't buy these again, due to the fact that they go dull quick. Two stars for the price and it worked great the first time around
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first began actually caring about my makeup this was my go-to product. I discovered this on YouTube I believe. And it was very inexpensive. It came with a few stencils to get the desired shape and the brow cream and powder. Which is really great. I wet my brush a little and then apply and it get the job done. I highly recommend inexpensive yet effective!
Shea H.
Canton, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan of the eye brow collections from elf. The first eyebrow kit I ever used was from e.l.f It gave my brows such life. They never looked sharp and shaped. I never leave my house without it now. You definitely can't beat the e.l.f prices.
Megan N.
Cincinnati , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was pretty well. The eye brow stencils were way to big for my face. It was a very good value for the price though. The eyebrow gel was easy to apply. If I come across this again in the store I will definitely buy it again.
Arianna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
10+ stars!!!! I loveee this so much, the package is very good for makeup bag, the formula is excellent, is simple to use, it came in different shades, and is ONLY 3,20$, is the best in price, quantity and quality!!! I really love and enjoy elf
Yasmeen K.
 I love this brow kit.  It is great for the people who don't have any eyebrows.  This isn't my to go but I do use it when I'm traveling.  Make sure you use it in the shade that's not really yours so it doesn't standout as much.  By reading it you have a choice you can get it or you can not but for the most part I recommend it.
Ashley D.
Chino Valley, AZ
I've always been a makeup lover. But one thing i never touched or messed with are my brows. Is powder or pencil better? Any tips? Thanks so much!
Melissa M.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Has anyone tried this? Does this stay for long periods of time (at least 8 hours)?
Myesha H.
San Antonio, Texas
Ware can i get this from
Megan R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My eyebrows are a hot mess. I mean, I do my best, but I'll admit, they need more help. is elf a good brand to start out as a newbie if I want to sculpt my eyebrows and fill them in?
Symphony M.
Warrensburg, MO
Would this be a good kit for a newbie. I've been wanting to get my eyebrows to look more clean but have no idea where to start?