BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve color intensity for your eyes with twist-up ease - no sharpening required! Glide on the soft gel liner side to create dramatic definition to the eyes. The light-reflecting pigments help line the eye subtly but intensely for a fuller more enhanced effect. Use the smooth glide shadow stick side for soft highlighting color on the eyes to complement the liner for a polished and finished look. Perfect for creating an easy smoky eye!

HOW TO USE

• Gently draw the eyeliner stick over your lash line to define its shape.
  • Build intensity by going over the line.
  • With the eyeshadow stick, create soft highlights in the inner eye corners or brow bone to complement your flawless eyeshadow.
  • Or keep it simple by applying the eyeshadow stick in an even layer all over your eyelid for a pretty sweep of color.

Paraffium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis- Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Synthetic Beeswax, Ceresin, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Polyisobutene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Propylparaben
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), DC Black #2 (CI 77266), Red 40 Lake (16035)

• I cant seem to ever fine an eyline that stays.. Who would recomme...1 Answers
  • Hi Is this waterproof? Does it crack or flake?1 Answers
  • I was looking into the e.l.f. web site and I found out that e.l.f...2 Answers
e.l.f. Eyeliner & Shadow Stick
  • "Whoa nelly, best $3 you'll spend all month. I have this in the silver/black combo, and I use it daily for a subtle smokey look. I don't bother with the skinny liner because I much prefer my MAC pencils, but the shadow is divine! It use it as eyeliner to add a sexy smoke to my outer lashline, but the color is versatile and smudgeable enough to work as a cream shadow on its own. The pen is designed such that I can draw on the shadow as liner and be done in 10 seconds flat, no fuss no muss; or i can take an extra few seconds to smudge the lines with my fingers. No other tools are needed, and it's perfect every time! I'd absolutely recommend this product." in 33 reviews
  • "I love this combo!I can create the perfect smokey eye with just this one stick!!I have this product in a smoke black.I use this product when I'm going out to a party or club to create that edgey/dramatic look!!The eyeliner can also be used in your everyday look." in 19 reviews
  • "Another great product from ELF!! This black eyeliner doesn't smudge easily even when applied to the water line! Also it's cheap so that's always a plus! " in 11 reviews
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
Review for: black/smoke more...
This is a great basic black eyeliner And Smokey silver liner that can be blended into a Smokey eye. If you are using the black eyeliner it does smudge throughout the day and will require you to reapply. My eyelids are oily and I think that contributes to the smudgyness even though I use primer. It’s very cost effective at around $2 and when you use the silver side to blend you can do a really nice somkeyneye with your fingers. Love the sleek design of the pencil and it’s great for anyone that is beginning to use makeup.
Eyvonne A.
New Kent
Review for: black/smoke more...
I was really excited to try this product out! I'm extremely new to makeup and I thought this would be a good product to have when I wanted to bravely attempt the smokey eye look. The liner part is just amazing it works like a charm and is much easier than my liquid eyeliner(I was awful at that!) My only "complaint" with this product is I think I got a dud or I didn't know how to open the smokey side. But, when I did get the smokey side open it broke immediately... So I've only been able to use the eyeliner, unfortunately. Maybe next time when I go out I'll get another one but I'm not too sure about that. But the other e.l.f. products I purchased have been working great so far and I'm really pleased with them.
Motivation I.
Chicago
I have always used the eyeliner pencils. I would have to make a mark on something then apply it so I could see the color. When I used this e.l.f cosmetics eyeliner pencil for the first time i was amazed how quickly you could see the black eyeliner in my eyes didn't even poke my eye once😆
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
Review for: black/smoke more...
I really like this shadow stick quite a lot! The liner is alright but I do wish it came in a waterproof variety! It smudges really easy and doesn’t wear for very long without running and spreading..
Paola D.
Los Angeles
Review for: black/smoke more...
this is one of my favorite things from elf, the shadow part helps me a lot when i'm using black eyeshadow it helps me blend it out, it's easy to use and apply as well and i would always buy this product as long as they have it
Melanie S.
Review for: black/smoke more...
I needed eyeliner so this was the cheapest one that I could find in Walmart and I love it . I’m definitely going to be using this brand again and style . I love how dark the eyeliner is because I love wearing my eyeliner strong.
lauren f.
fort recovery
this is the only eyeliner i have ever used and it works great for me. all i do for eyeliner is tightline my eye. it works great for that, hardly smears, but i only use this for eyeliner, i don’t use the shadow stick.
Brittany H.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: black/smoke more...
After taking many years off of wearing makeup, this was a nice eyeliner to use to get back in the swing of things. No need to sharpen, which is nice. Ain’t nobody got time for that. Would purchase again.
Amanda E.
Morganton, NC
My favorite everyday pencil liner. It does rub off easy like most pencils I've used, but it goes on easily and will last most of my work shift before having to touch up.
Kate P.
belmar
Review for: black/smoke more...
This product definitely takes some getting used to. It is super convenient to travel with because it is a shadow and liner in one. It is also only a couple bucks which is a plus! I would recommend this to people because it is easy to create a look with and can be very pretty and long lasting!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How long does this last?
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
Is this easy to use for a beginner?
Renee F.
Atwater, CA
Is this eyeshadow blend able or will it disappear with darker shades
Beatriz S.
How many other colors is this product available in?
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Does this come in any travel sizes?