Create definition that's soft, natural and brilliant. The natural based formula provides gentle coverage for even the most sensitive eyes. The twist up applicator is easy for instant use, no sharpening required.

How To Use

Twist the bottom till the tip of the eye liner is visible and draw over the lash line, closely following the curve of the eye.
Smudge out with a small brush for a smokier look

Ingedients:

Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ceresin, Polyethylene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Polybutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Triacontanyl Pvp, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil

May Contain:

Black Iron Oxide (Ci 77499), Dc Black 2 (Ci 77266)

Do you have to go over the eyeliner for a full black line?
Is this good for All day wear?
How easy is this to apply
Start your review of e.l.f. Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
“One of my favorite eyeliners easy to use not to dark of a black super cheap highly recommended ” in 29 reviews
“Love this eyeliner for my waterline, very dark and shows off your eyes ... Price is an amazing part as well! ” in 13 reviews
Shamokin , PA
I love elf. It's an affordable, yet good quality for the price line. I use my elf liner daily. It goes on so rich, and farm. It seems to stay put well too. And for 3 to 4 dollars .. you can not beat it!! If you are looking for a good, affordable liner... elf is your liner. I will be buying this over and over!!
If you are looking for a decent eyeliner that isnt going to cost a pretty penny, get this one. It's very easy to use and stays all day for me! If I want a simple eyeliner day with mascara I can use this. If I'm going for a smudged eyeliner with a smokey, I'll go for this. It's my top favorite and I love it!
Thin, Short, Straight
Ithaca, NY
For a low priced product, this eyeliner is fantastic and lasts all day. It is easy to use and contains a lot of product so I will definitely get a few months before having to repurchase. I would recommend to friends based on the cost and the staying power.
Full
Sumter
This is a pretty good eyeliner. The application is a bit trickery though. It is a very good price, and is very pigmented. This was my first time using it, and I would buy again. I would recommend this product to anyone in search of a stick eyeliner.
White Plains
Purchased at: CVS
One of my favorite eyeliners. The only issue is that it often breaks off with only a few uses and them it’s not a straight top so it’s hard to make a proper straight line. Overall the color is pretty strong and it did this job this Halloween!!
Curled
Madisonville
For the price you really can’t beat this product. Goes on smooth, very minimal smudging throughout the day. Would recommend for anyone and specifically for beginners to learn how to get the desired looks they want without breaking the bank!
Thin, Short
Frankfort, IN
The first one that I got was black. Recommend that it does not stay on the waterline all day however it goes on and looks great. The second one that I got, was the brown one. That one does not necessarily go on as strong as the black one but works.
port orange
This eyeliner was given to me as a gift and I love it! The black shoes up well and the pen is easy to hold! This eyeliner is a great product and it’s worth the price to give it a try. I absolutely recommend this product!
Thin, Long, Curled
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased at: Target
I actually really like this eyeliner. It’s inexpensive and stays on really nice, living up to it’s waterproof standards. It’s easy to use especially for beginners. Easy to find in stores and would definitely recommend.
Full, Long, Curled
Royal Oak
This is a good, basic eyeliner if you’re looking for a no frills product. Could be better, I found that it was hard to blend/smoke out and faded a bit throughout the day.