BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Eyelash Curlers

E.l.f. Eyelash kit - 3 pc see more...

e.l.f. Eyelash Kit - 3 pc
  • "I had difficulties using this, ELF makes a normal eyelash curler that I use everyday for the same price as this one and it works so much better! " in 1 review
  • "Since I suck at putting on false eyelashes I thought this product would help me." in 1 review
Faith O.
Faith O.
Orlando, Florida
I have tried so many different brands of eyelashes, but I always come back to these. I wear these false eyelashes on a daily basis and have never had any issues. I cannot stress enough how AMAZING these eyelashes are especially for the price! If you are new to wearing eyelashes and want to give them a try or if you are already a false eyelash wearer, I would HIGHLY recommend!
Erica Abigail A.
Erica Abigail A.
Escalon
The eyelashes where do I start? The eyelash glue they provide does not work at all. The eyelashes are way too flimsy. Not like regular eyelashes they feel awfully fake. Pay a couple extra dollars and you could get some really pretty eyelashes that are cute and also very affordable.
Micajah C.
Micajah C.
Elyria, OH
ELF, eyeliner and eyelashes are HEAVEN on earth!! There is one downfall the glue that is provided for the eyelashes does not work. Like it literally is the hardest thing to get the lashes to stick with that glue therefore I use hair glue. But other than that elf eye products are sooo great
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
E.l.f. has always been a home run for me, brand wise. But I was disappointed in these lashes. They're comparable to the plastic halloween lashes you get at party city :/ they don't blend very well either, but if you're going for a witch or cat halloween look then these would be an affordable option for you!
Jenny Z.
Jenny Z.
Stony Brook, NY
This was a good startup kit for using false lashes for the first time. The tweezers weren't curved and I prefer the curved tweezers now. It was affordable and the lashes were natural. I was satisfied because the quality matched the price.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
I really liked this kit. I don't typically wear false lashes often and so I have a hard time wearing them and applying them. This kit helped me tremendously with holding the lash to apply glue and to apply to melt eyes.
Annamarie R.
Annamarie R.
Washington, DC
For the price, this is a really good product. The tweezers aren't tweezerman...if you know what I'm saying. But they aren't garbage. I like the eyelash curler although it was a little awkward to use. The lashes are really nice and fluttery.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love the little eye lash curler! The lashes however are not a favorable accessory. They are too flimsy and look very fake in my opinion. I like the little tweezers. They make it easier to apply the lashes
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Lomita, CA
I'm not a huge fan of ELF's eyelashes but I got this set as a gift so I decided to try it out. I used different lashes but I still found it was helpful if you're not experienced with putting on falsies.
Krista R.
Krista R.
Rockwall, TX
Okkk well, I wear false eyelashes everyday and light mascara. These lashes do not want to bend... like at all. They're very stiff and difficult to put on even with duo eyelash glue. I like ardells natural whispies and the look and style of these lashes isn't as natural considering they're stiff and straight.
Giselle C.
Giselle C.
So most of Elf products have worked for me and I’m kinda intrigued by this set. Does it work? Is it painful?
Kate E.
Kate E.
I have been looking for affordable false eyelashes and have seen these. Are they hard to use? I am nervous to try falses!