e.l.f. Eyelash Kit

E.l.f. Eyelash kit - 3 pc

Wanting to try this product what’s your opinions on it?
So most of Elf products have worked for me and I’m kinda intrigued by this set. Does it work? Is it painful?
I have been looking for affordable false eyelashes and have seen these. Are they hard to use? I am nervous to try falses!
Start your review of e.l.f. Eyelash Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Since I suck at putting on false eyelashes I thought this product would help me.” in reviews
“I had difficulties using this, ELF makes a normal eyelash curler that I use everyday for the same price as this one and it works so much better! ” in reviews
SAN ANTONIO, TX
The eyelashes where do I start? The eyelash glue they provide does not work at all. The eyelashes are way too flimsy. Not like regular eyelashes they feel awfully fake. Pay a couple extra dollars and you could get some really pretty eyelashes that are cute and also very affordable.
Elyria, OH
ELF, eyeliner and eyelashes are HEAVEN on earth!! There is one downfall the glue that is provided for the eyelashes does not work. Like it literally is the hardest thing to get the lashes to stick with that glue therefore I use hair glue. But other than that elf eye products are sooo great
Chattanooga , TN
The eyelash stand is cool. I didn't like the glue and the lashes were sort of stiff unlike their other amazing lashes. I still use the stand and curler. Not the glue or lashes though.
Brownstown Charter Township
The winner in this kit, for me, is the curler itself. Clever design, and my preferred type of curler. Definitely less intimidating for someone whose never used the scissors type of eyelash curler.
Jamul , CA
I grabbed these at target in a hurry for a event I had. I usually use MAC and I have to say these were just as good. They stayed on and didn't pull away on the ends!
I'm not a huge fan of these lashes... I wear lashes almost everyday, maybe 1-3times a month I don't , for me these look very fake and plastic. I don't like the feel of them at all
E.l.f. has always been a home run for me, brand wise. But I was disappointed in these lashes. They're comparable to the plastic halloween lashes you get at party city :/ they don't blend very well either, but if you're going for a witch or cat halloween look then these would be an affordable option for you!
Orlando, Florida
I have tried so many different brands of eyelashes, but I always come back to these. I wear these false eyelashes on a daily basis and have never had any issues. I cannot stress enough how AMAZING these eyelashes are especially for the price! If you are new to wearing eyelashes and want to give them a try or if you are already a false eyelash wearer, I would HIGHLY recommend!
Grand Blanc, MI
I do a lot of musical theater, so fabulous looking eyes are important on stage. I was on a budget and since I like elf makeup, I decided to try these lashes. The glue did not hold and one of the lashes sprung up from the inner corner during a song/dance number. Quite distracting! Better glue I think these would be great! I like that they weren't overly thick.
Washington, DC
For the price, this is a really good product. The tweezers aren't tweezerman...if you know what I'm saying. But they aren't garbage. I like the eyelash curler although it was a little awkward to use. The lashes are really nice and fluttery.