BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

These flexible Eyelash Curler Replacement Pads ensure you get a perfect curl every time with your Eyelash Curler. We suggest replacing your Eyelash Curler Pads every 3 months, or as needed, for best results. Includes a quantity of 5 Eyelash Curler Replacement Pads.

How to Use:

Buy on Amazon
  • "I stocked up on these refills when i make big purchases on Elf.com and I seriously buy maybe 3 packs which comes with 5 in each. They last a very long time and fits most standard eyelash curler and it has the right firmness. It's super affordable and no one can even tell its from Elf! Highly recommend it! " in 11 reviews
Brissa R.
houston
These are nice to keep in your collection as back ups they’re like a dollar super affordable I’m pretty sure you can use these in any eyelash curler they are long lasting not easy to break so you must consider buying these !!
Sfawnna C.
Salem
Good value for the price but I noticed they don’t last that long and need replaced frequently but they are decent when your in a pinch or can’t afford to buy a whole new eyelash curler and would recommend
Ashley L.
Glendale
I do not really recommend them to do the fact that they rip in half after it has been used a while, the amount of pressure causes the to rip faster but for the price is was really good and got the job done.
Sydney P.
Douglasville, GA
It gets the job done. I don’t have many expectations for an eyelash curler, but I’d say this one is pretty average. It does pull on your lashes a lot though. The pads also came off quickly. But it’s a good value for the $1 that it cost me.
rachel l.
Naples, FL
These did not last long at all. I curl my lashes once a day when I do my makeup but the pads only lasted about a week or so each. I ran out of replacements before I knew it and had to order more online.
ALEXISXIONG X.
Saint Paul, MN
I love how elf also sells these eyelash curler pads separately. I think it’s more convenient than trying to buy a whole new set of eyelash curler after the pad goes bad.
Milla R.
Forest Grove
These eyelash curler replacements are great because they are able to fit in most eyelash curlers and they do their job like they should. Easy to put in the curler and take out I use these on my curler almost every day. They're pretty stiff though so they don't last as long as most replacement pads.
Jenna B.
I️ was so excited when I️ saw how cheap the eyelash replacements were. On top of that the elf eyelash curler works so great especially when you’re keeping up with the replacements! I️ would recommend the eyelash curler as well as the replacements to anyone who curls there lashes
Chyan 👸.
Columbia
These replacements are inexpensive. Easy to apply, they don’t fit 100% right into the slot some times they fall out if your not careful. But overall good to use if need of a replacement for your curler. These can be used for other eyelash curls era of different brands. 💕
Tandi C.
Monroe, LA
This is one of my favorite inexpensive brands! The replacement pads last a long time and clean well. They help lashes curl quickly and easily and lasts a long time! I can apply lashes and mascara and it looks professional. This is my go to brand for everyday looks.
Barbara T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Do e.l.f. replacement pads pull out your lashes? Prior silicone pads have...
Valeria P.